• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6591 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 476

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 474 475 476 477 478 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
October 16 2014 19:43 GMT
#9501
On October 17 2014 04:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:35 Godwrath wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

Literally

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect


Great, now I'm terrified. If I were to lose this job... I don't even know what I'd do but it'd be bad.

Do not worry, you got enough passion to carry on.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 19:44 GMT
#9502
On October 17 2014 04:43 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:35 Godwrath wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

Literally

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect


Great, now I'm terrified. If I were to lose this job... I don't even know what I'd do but it'd be bad.

Do not worry, you got enough passion to carry on.


Carry on the street maybe
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 19:45:16
October 16 2014 19:45 GMT
#9503
On October 17 2014 04:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:43 Godwrath wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:35 Godwrath wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

Literally

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect


Great, now I'm terrified. If I were to lose this job... I don't even know what I'd do but it'd be bad.

Do not worry, you got enough passion to carry on.


Carry on the street maybe

Hey man I've made good money working the street corner. Don't judge
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 19:45 GMT
#9504
On October 17 2014 04:42 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:42 boxerfred wrote:
so I checked at ~40 pages. Just came back because I had some seriously busy evenings - 475 wtf

we've slowed down T_T

Everyone disappeared suddenly. It's empty in here. I think I can even hear an echo
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 19:46 GMT
#9505
On October 17 2014 04:45 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:43 Godwrath wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:35 Godwrath wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

Literally

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect


Great, now I'm terrified. If I were to lose this job... I don't even know what I'd do but it'd be bad.

Do not worry, you got enough passion to carry on.


Carry on the street maybe

Hey man I've made good money working the street corner. Don't judge


I've heard stories of how they make more than the people giving them change if they do it right.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 16 2014 19:47 GMT
#9506
On October 17 2014 04:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:42 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:42 boxerfred wrote:
so I checked at ~40 pages. Just came back because I had some seriously busy evenings - 475 wtf

we've slowed down T_T

Everyone disappeared suddenly. It's empty in here. I think I can even hear an echo

Essentially a few passionate people grind the thread near a multiple of 50 then everyone shows up and spams their favorite player. Then they all stick around for 5 ish pages discussing who won and whatnot. Then about half of them stick around for ten more pages discussion Blizzcon/random other stuff. Then it's up to the passion squad to get it up to the next multiple of 50
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 16 2014 19:48 GMT
#9507
On October 17 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:45 Yorkie wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:43 Godwrath wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:35 Godwrath wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

Literally

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect


Great, now I'm terrified. If I were to lose this job... I don't even know what I'd do but it'd be bad.

Do not worry, you got enough passion to carry on.


Carry on the street maybe

Hey man I've made good money working the street corner. Don't judge


I've heard stories of how they make more than the people giving them change if they do it right.

"Street corners" is a reference to prostitution but pan handling is okay too
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 19:50:09
October 16 2014 19:49 GMT
#9508
On October 17 2014 04:48 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:45 Yorkie wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:44 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:43 Godwrath wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:35 Godwrath wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

Literally

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect


Great, now I'm terrified. If I were to lose this job... I don't even know what I'd do but it'd be bad.

Do not worry, you got enough passion to carry on.


Carry on the street maybe

Hey man I've made good money working the street corner. Don't judge


I've heard stories of how they make more than the people giving them change if they do it right.

"Street corners" is a reference to prostitution but pan handling is okay too


Huh, for once my mind WASNT in the gutter. Helps that I'm not a fan of using such services.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 19:51 GMT
#9509
On October 17 2014 04:42 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:42 boxerfred wrote:
so I checked at ~40 pages. Just came back because I had some seriously busy evenings - 475 wtf

we've slowed down T_T

Yeah, my mother is sponsored by the 2nd-4th #Passionpoint leaders to reduce my posting on TL.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 19:52 GMT
#9510
We're not paying her in anything except other #passionpoints.

I think that we each sponsored 10k immediately, and 5k per position you move down?
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 19:53 GMT
#9511
On October 17 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
We're not paying her in anything except other #passionpoints.

I think that we each sponsored 10k immediately, and 5k per position you move down?

So, even my mom has more #passionpoints than you?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 16 2014 19:53 GMT
#9512
On October 17 2014 04:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
We're not paying her in anything except other #passionpoints.

I think that we each sponsored 10k immediately, and 5k per position you move down?

That amount of #passionpoints probably kills your ranking faster than his
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 19:54 GMT
#9513
We didn't worry about each of us being number one, only for her to slow The_OP down.

Passion belongs to everyone, and it's hard to make it feel like that if someone has more than anyone else.

So much for being a first among equals, The_OP.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 19:54 GMT
#9514
Enough with the hastaggin' you damn wipper-snappers!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 16 2014 19:54 GMT
#9515
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

The last one just didn't see your potential
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 19:55 GMT
#9516
On October 17 2014 04:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
We didn't worry about each of us being number one, only for her to slow The_OP down.

Passion belongs to everyone, and it's hard to make it feel like that if someone has more than anyone else.

So much for being a first among equals, The_OP.

Such a betrayal. You're reducing the passion of this thread for such petty reasons such as communism
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 19:55 GMT
#9517
On October 17 2014 04:54 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

The last one just didn't see your potential

How much potential?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 19:56:38
October 16 2014 19:56 GMT
#9518
On October 17 2014 04:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
We didn't worry about each of us being number one, only for her to slow The_OP down.

Passion belongs to everyone, and it's hard to make it feel like that if someone has more than anyone else.

So much for being a first among equals, The_OP.

Such a betrayal. You're reducing the passion of this thread for such petty reasons such as communism

Collective peace and love. All posters have passion. Some simply have far more, and some have far, far less than others.

All that we're doing is making sure that there's a bit more balance.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 19:56 GMT
#9519
On October 17 2014 04:54 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

The last one just didn't see your potential


Naw, I was pretty crap at it. I tried but it just wasn't for me. I would have quit if they hadn't fire me.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 16 2014 19:57 GMT
#9520
On October 17 2014 04:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:54 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

The last one just didn't see your potential

How much potential?

its value is periodically updated in this very thread
Prev 1 474 475 476 477 478 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 116
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
firebathero 89
910 40
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm87
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0180
PPMD49
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9404
Liquid`Hasu1676
Trikslyr87
Other Games
summit1g7267
Liquid`RaSZi6093
shahzam554
JimRising 266
B2W.Neo202
Pyrionflax180
KnowMe121
ArmadaUGS98
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream304
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1072
Other Games
• imaqtpie1128
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 53m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.