• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:18
CEST 01:18
KST 08:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6619 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 478

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 476 477 478 479 480 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 20:11 GMT
#9541
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have servants.

And play bridge at a country club.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 20:11 GMT
#9542
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 Jer99 wrote:
so this is how templar hits 30k

Maybe I'll make a 30k blog. However, it's not in my milestone list so I doubt it.

You're hitting 30k on this thread...

Maybe I'll make a Shellshock 50k
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 20:12 GMT
#9543
On October 17 2014 05:11 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

Kinda depressing


Life life!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 20:12 GMT
#9544
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have no servants.

And play bridge at a country club. the community center

ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 20:12 GMT
#9545
On October 17 2014 05:12 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have no servants.

And play bridge at a country club. the community center


It's not a "community center" as much as it is a country club. My informants have the reports.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 20:12 GMT
#9546
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have servants.

And play bridge at a country club.

As much as i've made fun of him for it, I actually don't even really know what Bridge is...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 20:13 GMT
#9547
On October 17 2014 05:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have servants.

And play bridge at a country club.

As much as i've made fun of him for it, I actually don't even really know what Bridge is...

It's a card game that's really popular among older people and has that timeless elegance surrounding it.
Very complex and seen as aristocratic, I think.
kiss kiss fall in love
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 16 2014 20:13 GMT
#9548
On October 17 2014 05:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have servants.

And play bridge at a country club.

As much as i've made fun of him for it, I actually don't even really know what Bridge is...


i think its hearts and euchre combined or something
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Pino
Profile Joined June 2013
1032 Posts
October 16 2014 20:14 GMT
#9549
Can't do the fan fiction thing as I don't have time at all . But I still have time to come here and show the Passion.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 20:14 GMT
#9550
On October 17 2014 05:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have servants.

And play bridge at a country club.

As much as i've made fun of him for it, I actually don't even really know what Bridge is...

It's a card game that's really popular among older people and has that timeless elegance surrounding it.
Very complex and seen as aristocratic, I think.

The modern version that I play is a bit less than a century old and originates from other, similar card games.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 16 2014 20:14 GMT
#9551
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

yeah okay you deserve it
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 20:15 GMT
#9552
On October 17 2014 05:13 Jer99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have servants.

And play bridge at a country club.

As much as i've made fun of him for it, I actually don't even really know what Bridge is...


i think its hearts and euchre combined or something


I've played hearts once before I think, but I have no idea what euchre is either.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 20:16:05
October 16 2014 20:15 GMT
#9553
On October 17 2014 05:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:13 Jer99 wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have servants.

And play bridge at a country club.

As much as i've made fun of him for it, I actually don't even really know what Bridge is...


i think its hearts and euchre combined or something


I've played hearts once before I think, but I have no idea what euchre is either.

Google does.
Jer99 hit it pretty much spot on I think, although the game is not really like Hearts.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
October 16 2014 20:15 GMT
#9554
On October 17 2014 05:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have servants.

And play bridge at a country club.

As much as i've made fun of him for it, I actually don't even really know what Bridge is...

its basically Go-Fish with wife swapping
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 20:16 GMT
#9555
On October 17 2014 05:15 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:13 Jer99 wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have servants.

And play bridge at a country club.

As much as i've made fun of him for it, I actually don't even really know what Bridge is...


i think its hearts and euchre combined or something


I've played hearts once before I think, but I have no idea what euchre is either.

Google does.


Don't care that much.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 16 2014 20:16 GMT
#9556
On October 17 2014 05:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:13 Jer99 wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have servants.

And play bridge at a country club.

As much as i've made fun of him for it, I actually don't even really know what Bridge is...


i think its hearts and euchre combined or something


I've played hearts once before I think, but I have no idea what euchre is either.


there's a decent chance that bridge is more well-known than euchre
though I say that because I have no idea what euchre is
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 16 2014 20:18 GMT
#9557
On October 17 2014 05:15 TheFish7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac

And have servants.

And play bridge at a country club.

As much as i've made fun of him for it, I actually don't even really know what Bridge is...

its basically Go-Fish with wife swapping

replace wife swapping with wife carrying and I might be interested :b
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 20:19 GMT
#9558
On October 17 2014 05:14 Pino wrote:
Can't do the fan fiction thing as I don't have time at all . But I still have time to come here and show the Passion.

I'm trying to do a fanfic but I suck at this
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 20:24 GMT
#9559
On October 17 2014 05:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:14 Pino wrote:
Can't do the fan fiction thing as I don't have time at all . But I still have time to come here and show the Passion.

I'm trying to do a fanfic but I suck at this


As do I. I'm trying to be funny but I can't come up with anything. It's like my entire grade school career all over again.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 20:25 GMT
#9560
On October 17 2014 05:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:14 Pino wrote:
Can't do the fan fiction thing as I don't have time at all . But I still have time to come here and show the Passion.

I'm trying to do a fanfic but I suck at this


As do I. I'm trying to be funny but I can't come up with anything. It's like my entire grade school career all over again.

I have the basic plot already, lol. How do fanfics work? Is it supposed to be an interaction between the player and the fan, or something else?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 476 477 478 479 480 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 551
White-Ra 126
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever481
NeuroSwarm162
Super Smash Bros
PPMD82
AZ_Axe39
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8610
Liquid`Hasu1359
Trikslyr90
Other Games
summit1g7307
Liquid`RaSZi2616
shahzam613
JimRising 376
C9.Mang0244
ArmadaUGS95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream291
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1023
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.