• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:58
CEST 06:58
KST 13:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9771 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 477

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 475 476 477 478 479 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 19:59 GMT
#9521
On October 17 2014 04:57 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:54 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

The last one just didn't see your potential

How much potential?

its value is periodically updated in this very thread

Potential = Passion? DeMusliM is a very passionate player then
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 20:02 GMT
#9522
On October 17 2014 04:59 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:57 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:54 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

The last one just didn't see your potential

How much potential?

its value is periodically updated in this very thread

Potential = Passion? DeMusliM is a very passionate player then


It takes a lot of passion to stick around after being so disappointing for so long
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 16 2014 20:03 GMT
#9523
On October 17 2014 05:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:57 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:54 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

The last one just didn't see your potential

How much potential?

its value is periodically updated in this very thread

Potential = Passion? DeMusliM is a very passionate player then


It takes a lot of passion to stick around after being so disappointing for so long

so now EG Money == passion?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 20:03 GMT
#9524
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 20:04 GMT
#9525
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
October 16 2014 20:05 GMT
#9526
I saw the number of replies in this thread and had a double take...like is the tournament already over? god damn.
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 20:05 GMT
#9527
On October 17 2014 05:05 Tachion wrote:
I saw the number of replies in this thread and had a double take...like is the tournament already over? god damn.

The tournament starts in a few weeks' time.

The hype train needs time to get rolling!

Choo choo!
kiss kiss fall in love
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 16 2014 20:06 GMT
#9528
On October 17 2014 05:05 Tachion wrote:
I saw the number of replies in this thread and had a double take...like is the tournament already over? god damn.

yeah soO already won
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 20:06 GMT
#9529
On October 17 2014 05:05 Tachion wrote:
I saw the number of replies in this thread and had a double take...like is the tournament already over? god damn.

Yay, another unique poster!
No, the first post in the thread has no results
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 20:06 GMT
#9530
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 20:07 GMT
#9531
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 20:08 GMT
#9532
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 16 2014 20:09 GMT
#9533
so this is how templar hits 30k
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 20:09 GMT
#9534
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

Not with THAT much money.
kiss kiss fall in love
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 16 2014 20:09 GMT
#9535
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 20:10 GMT
#9536
On October 17 2014 05:09 Jer99 wrote:
so this is how templar hits 30k

Maybe I'll make a 30k blog. However, it's not in my milestone list so I doubt it.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 20:11 GMT
#9537
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

They keep making fun of me because I have an iPhone and a Mac
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 20:11 GMT
#9538
On October 17 2014 05:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:09 Jer99 wrote:
so this is how templar hits 30k

Maybe I'll make a 30k blog. However, it's not in my milestone list so I doubt it.

You're hitting 30k on this thread...
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 16 2014 20:11 GMT
#9539
On October 17 2014 05:09 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

man this went from eg money and passion to life suffering real fast

Kinda depressing
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 20:11 GMT
#9540
On October 17 2014 05:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yeah, EG money's the reason we can pay off The_OP's mother to get her to be loving and caring.

Despite all the servants he screams at.

You guys are probably getting a very bad idea of what I'm like IRL


No I think we have a very good idea. Maybe you're just the one who doesn't have a grip on reality

I'm already aware that I suffer less than I should. That's why it's called first world problems

You're young, you'll start suffering eventually

Not with THAT much money.

Crap I forgot, his idea of suffering is not having enough room in his pockets to put is overstuffed wallet in.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 475 476 477 478 479 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings126
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 182
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 212
hero 200
sorry 42
Mind 27
Terrorterran 22
Bale 17
ZergMaN 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1017
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 408
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Other Games
summit1g10632
Maynarde195
RuFF_SC2136
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick473
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 5
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• Hupsaiya 119
• practicex 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2122
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 2m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.