• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8486 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 475

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 473 474 475 476 477 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 19:15 GMT
#9481
Like hell Im gonna let Gumba pass me!!!!!!!!!!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 16 2014 19:16 GMT
#9482
On October 17 2014 04:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Like hell Im gonna let Gumba pass me!!!!!!!!!!

he's got the better delta than you
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 16 2014 19:16 GMT
#9483
On October 17 2014 04:12 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:10 Lorning wrote:
Maybe some time for hype music?

Ready to ROOOOOAR


Katy Perry? -.-'

I GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER

I JUST STARTED DOING PUSH UPS IN MY ROOM I'M SO HYPE
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 19:16 GMT
#9484
Also guys, I'm gonna GIVE 20k of my Passionpoints to the best OC video.

Could The_OP please update that? ^_^
kiss kiss fall in love
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 16 2014 19:17 GMT
#9485
On October 17 2014 04:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Also guys, I'm gonna GIVE 20k of my Passionpoints to the best OC video.

Could The_OP please update that? ^_^

this should be in the mod note for the thread under the fanfic thing lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 16 2014 19:17 GMT
#9486
I'll give out my passion points for oc life fan video that embodies all that is great about him
rip passion
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 19:18 GMT
#9487
On October 17 2014 04:16 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Like hell Im gonna let Gumba pass me!!!!!!!!!!

he's got the better delta than you

I know, it's super lame. I can't maintain much longer I don't think...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 19:18 GMT
#9488
All these video buffs make me wish I could make my own videos TT
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 16 2014 19:19 GMT
#9489
On October 17 2014 04:17 Deathstar wrote:
I'll give out my passion points for oc life fan video that embodies all that is great about him

I don't think it's possible to finish such a thing before this starts lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 16 2014 19:22 GMT
#9490
On October 17 2014 04:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Also guys, I'm gonna GIVE 20k of my Passionpoints to the best OC video.

Could The_OP please update that? ^_^

So generous
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 19:28 GMT
#9491
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
October 16 2014 19:29 GMT
#9492
On October 17 2014 04:16 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:12 Lorning wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:10 Lorning wrote:
Maybe some time for hype music?

Ready to ROOOOOAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9SeJIgWRPk

Katy Perry? -.-'

I GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER

I JUST STARTED DOING PUSH UPS IN MY ROOM I'M SO HYPE

I MADE THE DISHES AND THE LAUNDRY, SO HYPE
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 16 2014 19:32 GMT
#9493
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 19:34:22
October 16 2014 19:34 GMT
#9494
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 19:35 GMT
#9495
On October 17 2014 04:22 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Also guys, I'm gonna GIVE 20k of my Passionpoints to the best OC video.

Could The_OP please update that? ^_^

So generous

I'm pretty sure that I'd still be in decent standing - maybe top 16 even without 20k of my points.
kiss kiss fall in love
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 16 2014 19:35 GMT
#9496
I'm getting on this hype train
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
October 16 2014 19:35 GMT
#9497
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

Literally

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 19:37 GMT
#9498
On October 17 2014 04:35 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:32 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 04:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I can't tell if I'm just getting more efficient at my job, or if I'm forgetting things, or if this is just a relaxed week. But I've a lot of time to post here...

Model employee

I get everything done... so I think I'm good. But I thought I was good at the last one too...

Literally

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect


Great, now I'm terrified. If I were to lose this job... I don't even know what I'd do but it'd be bad.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 16 2014 19:42 GMT
#9499
so I checked at ~40 pages. Just came back because I had some seriously busy evenings - 475 wtf
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 16 2014 19:42 GMT
#9500
On October 17 2014 04:42 boxerfred wrote:
so I checked at ~40 pages. Just came back because I had some seriously busy evenings - 475 wtf

we've slowed down T_T
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Prev 1 473 474 475 476 477 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech160
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2551
Shuttle 1560
EffOrt 856
BeSt 654
Light 401
Mini 391
ggaemo 344
Stork 288
firebathero 233
ZerO 191
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
Barracks 136
Sea.KH 82
Dewaltoss 67
Zeus 61
Killer 58
Shine 55
Mong 36
Hyun 35
Yoon 32
Shinee 32
Sexy 30
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Terrorterran 23
sorry 23
Bale 21
soO 20
910 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva3781
Dendi1917
BananaSlamJamma436
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Fnx 524
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes546
Other Games
singsing2238
Liquid`RaSZi1284
hiko1260
B2W.Neo940
Lowko385
Liquid`VortiX268
Sick183
ArmadaUGS141
Rex64
Trikslyr34
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream540
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2416
• Jankos2182
• TFBlade680
Other Games
• WagamamaTV304
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.