On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote:
I still can't believe na passion > eu passion
I still can't believe na passion > eu passion
What else does NA have going for it?
| Forum Index > Closed |
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go! Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly. Post on the future of this thread. | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion What else does NA have going for it? | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
![]() They don't call him MMA for nothing! Don't doubt your WCS EU Champion! | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:43 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion I can, I've seen that trend back when I started making threads. Eu is all about dota. And there are only a few eu guys left | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion Was the opposite until I started LRing ^^ | ||
|
JamesT
United States681 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion What else does NA have going for it? Scarlett. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:45 JamesT wrote: can mma only win wcs eu season 3? He won Dreamhack too. And like a bajillion other things. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:45 JamesT wrote: can mma only win wcs eu season 3? Well, we'll see soon won't we? | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote: On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion What else does NA have going for it? Scarlett. Lel | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote: On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion What else does NA have going for it? Scarlett. He said NA not EU | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion There are SO many different metrics we school EU in when it comes to passion. | ||
|
JamesT
United States681 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote: On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion What else does NA have going for it? Scarlett. You're just not gonna stop with her are you? | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote: On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion What else does NA have going for it? Scarlett. You're just not gonna stop with her are you? She's my favorite player, why should I? | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote: On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion What else does NA have going for it? Scarlett. You're just not gonna stop with her are you? She's my favorite player, why should I? She sux | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:46 Circumstance wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion There are SO many different metrics we school EU in when it comes to passion. For instance, we have an assortment of handsome LR thread makers. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote: On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion What else does NA have going for it? Scarlett. You're just not gonna stop with her are you? She's my favorite player, why should I? No reason I guess, I used to be just like you too. | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote: On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion What else does NA have going for it? Scarlett. You're just not gonna stop with her are you? She's my favorite player, why should I? No reason I guess, I used to be just like you too. Cheer for Inno | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On October 15 2014 05:47 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote: On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote: I still can't believe na passion > eu passion What else does NA have going for it? Scarlett. You're just not gonna stop with her are you? She's my favorite player, why should I? She sux Not quite, but nice try. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|