• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:20
CEST 04:20
KST 11:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8667 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 241

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 20:53 GMT
#4801
On October 15 2014 05:53 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:51 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:49 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote:
[quote]

What else does NA have going for it?

Scarlett.


You're just not gonna stop with her are you?

She's my favorite player, why should I?

She sux

Not quite, but nice try.

Snute is better

Bunny is better than both of them

Patchterran


Coming from a die-hard fan of a guy whose success has almost always correlated with a period of Terran dominance, that's not a phrase I'd recommend throwing around too much.

INnoVation causes terran dominance
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 20:54 GMT
#4802
On October 15 2014 05:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:50 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
[quote]
Scarlett.


You're just not gonna stop with her are you?

She's my favorite player, why should I?


No reason I guess, I used to be just like you too.

Cheer for Inno


Meh, robots aren't fun to cheer for.

You be missing out, he's actually loveably awkward


So was Scarlett.

But with Inno you also have wins to cheer about.

Scarlett's exciting because you're not quite sure if she'll win or not as opposed to Inno's just winning

I'm always certain she will not win. However, INnoVation's opponents are as good as he is quite often so I'm not usually sure.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:55 GMT
#4803
On October 15 2014 05:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:50 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
[quote]
Scarlett.


You're just not gonna stop with her are you?

She's my favorite player, why should I?


No reason I guess, I used to be just like you too.

Cheer for Inno


Meh, robots aren't fun to cheer for.

You be missing out, he's actually loveably awkward


So was Scarlett.

But with Inno you also have wins to cheer about.

I'm confused GumBa. The other day you said INnoVation was bad. Do you admit you were trolling or are you trolling now?

Who knows. Maybe I was mimicking the haters. Maybe I hate Inno
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 20:55 GMT
#4804
Man I will continue to persevere as a fan, I will never falter no matter what.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 20:55 GMT
#4805
On October 15 2014 05:55 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:50 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

You're just not gonna stop with her are you?

She's my favorite player, why should I?


No reason I guess, I used to be just like you too.

Cheer for Inno


Meh, robots aren't fun to cheer for.

You be missing out, he's actually loveably awkward


So was Scarlett.

But with Inno you also have wins to cheer about.

I'm confused GumBa. The other day you said INnoVation was bad. Do you admit you were trolling or are you trolling now?

Who knows. Maybe I was mimicking the haters. Maybe I hate Inno

So you are tolling constantly. Got it.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 20:56 GMT
#4806
On October 15 2014 05:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote:
I still can't believe na passion > eu passion


What else does NA have going for it?

Scarlett.


You're just not gonna stop with her are you?

She's my favorite player, why should I?


No reason I guess, I used to be just like you too.

Cheer for Inno


Meh, robots aren't fun to cheer for.

Cheer for Bomber. He has swag, and isn't boring. And is also sick good
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 20:56 GMT
#4807
On October 15 2014 05:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:50 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

You're just not gonna stop with her are you?

She's my favorite player, why should I?


No reason I guess, I used to be just like you too.

Cheer for Inno


Meh, robots aren't fun to cheer for.

You be missing out, he's actually loveably awkward


So was Scarlett.

But with Inno you also have wins to cheer about.

Scarlett's exciting because you're not quite sure if she'll win or not as opposed to Inno's just winning

I'm always certain she will not win. However, INnoVation's opponents are as good as he is quite often so I'm not usually sure.


Scarlett fits Bomber's law just as much as Bomber. If she does win it's only to set up a bigger disappointment/throw later on.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 20:56 GMT
#4808
On October 15 2014 05:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Man I will continue to persevere as a fan, I will never falter no matter what.

I will continue to be a TaeJa fan until way after he comes back from the military and wins GSL
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 20:57 GMT
#4809
On October 15 2014 05:56 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote:
I still can't believe na passion > eu passion


What else does NA have going for it?

Scarlett.


You're just not gonna stop with her are you?

She's my favorite player, why should I?


No reason I guess, I used to be just like you too.

Cheer for Inno


Meh, robots aren't fun to cheer for.

Cheer for Bomber. He has swag, and isn't boring. And is also sick good

I almost never see Bomber smiling. More smiling/facial expressions more skill. This is why I respect Life
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 14 2014 20:57 GMT
#4810
Anyone watching Go4SC2 finals?

Jjajki just got rolled by Solar's ling/bane/mutas massively. It seems to be a weakness in his play.

I feel sorry for Jjakji, because he is facing three potential zergs. Granted he has to get past a Protoss, San, but after that he might have to deal with Hyun, Life, and soO.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:57 GMT
#4811
Inno was quite possibly the best terran at the end of wol. Known for its zerg dominance. And obv an excellent player peaks when his race does well lol. But even then he achieved a second at dh, won a multitude of stacked online tournaments and also was one of like the 4 terrans in gsl s2 lol
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 14 2014 20:57 GMT
#4812
Zest is the best!!!
[image loading]
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 14 2014 20:57 GMT
#4813
lol I don't think Jjakji can even get past San to be honest.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 20:57 GMT
#4814
On October 15 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Zest is the best!!!
[image loading]


Once again, 10/10.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 20:58 GMT
#4815
On October 15 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Zest is the best!!!
[image loading]

Didn't see it for a sec
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 14 2014 20:58 GMT
#4816
On October 15 2014 05:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:49 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote:
I still can't believe na passion > eu passion


What else does NA have going for it?

Scarlett.


You're just not gonna stop with her are you?

She's my favorite player, why should I?

She sux

Not quite, but nice try.

Snute is better

Bunny is better than both of them

NOPE Scarlett ezed them both. Snute loses to miniraser
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:58 GMT
#4817
On October 15 2014 05:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:50 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
[quote]
She's my favorite player, why should I?


No reason I guess, I used to be just like you too.

Cheer for Inno


Meh, robots aren't fun to cheer for.

You be missing out, he's actually loveably awkward


So was Scarlett.

But with Inno you also have wins to cheer about.

I'm confused GumBa. The other day you said INnoVation was bad. Do you admit you were trolling or are you trolling now?

Who knows. Maybe I was mimicking the haters. Maybe I hate Inno

So you are tolling constantly. Got it.

Whaaaa
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 20:58 GMT
#4818
On October 15 2014 05:58 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:49 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:48 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:44 Bagration wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote:
I still can't believe na passion > eu passion


What else does NA have going for it?

Scarlett.


You're just not gonna stop with her are you?

She's my favorite player, why should I?

She sux

Not quite, but nice try.

Snute is better

Bunny is better than both of them

NOPE Scarlett ezed them both. Snute loses to miniraser

Scarlett lost 0-2 to nerchio though. Nerchio is the best
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 20:59:54
October 14 2014 20:59 GMT
#4819
On October 15 2014 05:57 GumBa wrote:
Inno was quite possibly the best terran at the end of wol. Known for its zerg dominance. And obv an excellent player peaks when his race does well lol. But even then he achieved a second at dh, won a multitude of stacked online tournaments and also was one of like the 4 terrans in gsl s2 lol

Yeah INnoVation had his own answer to the op infestor/bl era. I think he was one of the few that proved infestor/bl was beatable, just that only terran a few could really do it.

On another player, is anyone watching Go4SC2? Read my above post if you did. its about Jjakji.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:59 GMT
#4820
On October 15 2014 05:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Zest is the best!!!
[image loading]

Wow
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft476
CranKy Ducklings72
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft476
RuFF_SC2 126
CosmosSc2 61
Nina 59
-ZergGirl 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2262
Artosis 608
yabsab 4
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1137
taco 351
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox591
Other Games
summit1g8385
JimRising 659
Day[9].tv473
C9.Mang0369
ViBE152
Maynarde149
Livibee113
ArmadaUGS35
Sick3
WinterStarcraft0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• OhrlRock 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 40m
Stellar Fest
10h 40m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.