• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9272 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 238

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 20:33 GMT
#4741
On October 15 2014 05:33 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:31 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]
The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

Lol I don't even know if having blue eyes helps I just thought if throw it in there

We could set up a 2-3 man apartment and pay our rent and internet by literally just masturbating.

Wait a sec does being a twin help?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 14 2014 20:34 GMT
#4742
On October 15 2014 05:33 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:33 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:31 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

Lol I don't even know if having blue eyes helps I just thought if throw it in there

We could set up a 2-3 man apartment and pay our rent and internet by literally just masturbating.

Wait a sec does being a twin help?

clone
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:34 GMT
#4743
On October 15 2014 05:32 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:31 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

I'm out

You are tall though

Family history of terrible eyesight and baldness. (Among other things)

We can still try!

Also stuchiu is like on of the funniest posters on the sight. He constantly manes me laugh :D
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:35 GMT
#4744
On October 15 2014 05:33 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:33 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:31 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

Lol I don't even know if having blue eyes helps I just thought if throw it in there

We could set up a 2-3 man apartment and pay our rent and internet by literally just masturbating.

Wait a sec does being a twin help?

I dunno maybe? If dh gets in it would be double the payload I suppos
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 14 2014 20:35 GMT
#4745
Not sure about the twin thing, but I think after a certain amount of seed-children born they take you off their books because they wouldn't want 500 Gumbas running around. I forget the number but I think it's 6-10 when I checked.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 20:35:32
October 14 2014 20:35 GMT
#4746
[image loading]

Polt's got this ezpz
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 20:35 GMT
#4747
On October 15 2014 05:34 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:33 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:33 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:31 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]
Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

Lol I don't even know if having blue eyes helps I just thought if throw it in there

We could set up a 2-3 man apartment and pay our rent and internet by literally just masturbating.

Wait a sec does being a twin help?

clone

I'm older therefore I'm the original and he's the clone
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 20:36 GMT
#4748
On October 15 2014 05:34 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:32 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:31 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]
Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

I'm out

You are tall though

Family history of terrible eyesight and baldness. (Among other things)

We can still try!

Also stuchiu is like on of the funniest posters on the sight. He constantly manes me laugh :D

It's also impressive how quickly he thinks of the witty things.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:36 GMT
#4749
On October 15 2014 05:35 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Not sure about the twin thing, but I think after a certain amount of seed-children born they take you off their books because they wouldn't want 500 Gumbas running around. I forget the number but I think it's 6-10 when I checked.

RIP my dream
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:37 GMT
#4750
On October 15 2014 05:36 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:34 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:32 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:31 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

I'm out

You are tall though

Family history of terrible eyesight and baldness. (Among other things)

We can still try!

Also stuchiu is like on of the funniest posters on the sight. He constantly manes me laugh :D

It's also impressive how quickly he thinks of the witty things.

Also an amazing writer
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 14 2014 20:38 GMT
#4751
On October 15 2014 05:37 GumBa wrote:
Also an amazing writer

What kind of writing do you do?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 20:39 GMT
#4752
On October 15 2014 05:38 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:37 GumBa wrote:
Also an amazing writer

What kind of writing do you do?

He was talking about stuchiu
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:39 GMT
#4753
On October 15 2014 05:38 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:37 GumBa wrote:
Also an amazing writer

What kind of writing do you do?

What do you mean?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 14 2014 20:40 GMT
#4754
On October 15 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:38 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:37 GumBa wrote:
Also an amazing writer

What kind of writing do you do?

What do you mean?

Never mind, I took your post out of context. It was explained above.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:41 GMT
#4755
On October 15 2014 05:40 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:38 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:37 GumBa wrote:
Also an amazing writer

What kind of writing do you do?

What do you mean?

Never mind, I took your post out of context. It was explained above.

Ah ok! :D
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 20:43 GMT
#4756
I still can't believe na passion > eu passion
How are you doing today?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 20:43 GMT
#4757
On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote:
I still can't believe na passion > eu passion

I can, I've seen that trend back when I started making threads.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:43 GMT
#4758
I honestly can't wait for when the grand finals should happen, then sc2 gets relegated off stage and hs take main over it cause the finals are longer. Also artosis goes to blizzcon casts hs and not one sc2 match
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 20:44 GMT
#4759
24 hours ago we were on page 112. Not bad guys
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 20:44 GMT
#4760
On October 15 2014 05:43 JamesT wrote:
I still can't believe na passion > eu passion

Passion is somehow inverse to skill though
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 663
UpATreeSC 110
JuggernautJason38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19109
firebathero 189
Rush 133
Dewaltoss 96
Shine 21
Sexy 20
Bale 12
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7980
qojqva1446
monkeys_forever71
Counter-Strike
fl0m1562
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes1165
Liquid`Hasu666
XaKoH 155
MindelVK9
Other Games
Grubby2597
summit1g1368
FrodaN863
Beastyqt671
ceh9618
ArmadaUGS187
KnowMe161
byalli157
C9.Mang0150
Hui .143
QueenE106
Trikslyr74
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 6
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1904
League of Legends
• TFBlade1318
Other Games
• imaqtpie880
• Shiphtur265
• WagamamaTV239
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 11m
Stellar Fest
18h 11m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.