• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:33
CEST 00:33
KST 07:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7258 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 237

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 14 2014 20:28 GMT
#4721
Its 420! Gotta go for a sec guys.

In the meantime, here is something to spark some conversation.

We could get a possible Bomber/Polt rematch, but that means MMA, Classic, Stardust, herO, MC, and JaeDong have to be beat.

So my question, would you be ok with all 6 players being knocked out just so we can get a Bomber/Polt rematch?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:28 GMT
#4722
On October 15 2014 05:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:14 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:07 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
[quote]
Yeah but those guys that do the lifting want your position, so Gumba has to start somewhere.


Maybe, they'd probably want to be my next boss more likely though. The guys who do the lifting (all forklift) aren't below me or anything.

Hmm I am gonna google all this


"Logistics Coordinator" is the official position title. look it up

Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

Your height is The_Templar level

We need to meet up. I hate towering over everyone.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 14 2014 20:28 GMT
#4723
On October 15 2014 05:25 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:23 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:22 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 GumBa wrote:
Classic is gonna mane alot of people hate him I think

Losing in the first round doesn't get many people mad.


But but hes matched against Polt

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IEM_Season_VIII_-_Cologne


Ancient history + jet lag


I keep forgetting how fragile the Kespa psyche is.


Extrapolating from the amount of damage that jet lag seems to do to KeSPA players according to their fans, if MC was a KeSPA player he would be dead from jet lag several times over.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 14 2014 20:28 GMT
#4724
On October 15 2014 05:27 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:14 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:12 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Maybe, they'd probably want to be my next boss more likely though. The guys who do the lifting (all forklift) aren't below me or anything.

Hmm I am gonna google all this


"Logistics Coordinator" is the official position title. look it up

Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.


Dang, so many tall dudes on TL here. Little ol' 5'7'' me will go sit in at the kids table I gues

You can sit on my lap


Pick up lines Stephano uses for 2000 Alex.
Moderator
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 14 2014 20:28 GMT
#4725
On October 15 2014 05:25 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:23 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:22 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 GumBa wrote:
Classic is gonna mane alot of people hate him I think

Losing in the first round doesn't get many people mad.


But but hes matched against Polt

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IEM_Season_VIII_-_Cologne


Ancient history + jet lag


I keep forgetting how fragile the Kespa psyche is.


Also, that was during a time period where the PvT balance was quite a bit different from where it is today. If you recall, it was during that IEM that Heromarine made his own sign saying The Power of Protoss and showed it off upon his elimination.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 20:29 GMT
#4726
On October 15 2014 05:28 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:27 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:14 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Hmm I am gonna google all this


"Logistics Coordinator" is the official position title. look it up

Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.


Dang, so many tall dudes on TL here. Little ol' 5'7'' me will go sit in at the kids table I gues

You can sit on my lap


Pick up lines Stephano uses for 2000 Alex.

Fucking gold as usual stuchiu.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:29 GMT
#4727
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:14 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Hmm I am gonna google all this


"Logistics Coordinator" is the official position title. look it up

Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 20:30 GMT
#4728
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

"Logistics Coordinator" is the official position title. look it up

Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

I'm out
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:30 GMT
#4729
On October 15 2014 05:28 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:27 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:14 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Hmm I am gonna google all this


"Logistics Coordinator" is the official position title. look it up

Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.


Dang, so many tall dudes on TL here. Little ol' 5'7'' me will go sit in at the kids table I gues

You can sit on my lap


Pick up lines Stephano uses for 2000 Alex.

I actually snorted my drink through my nose. Dammit stuchiu xD
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 20:30 GMT
#4730
On October 15 2014 05:29 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:28 stuchiu wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

"Logistics Coordinator" is the official position title. look it up

Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.


Dang, so many tall dudes on TL here. Little ol' 5'7'' me will go sit in at the kids table I gues

You can sit on my lap


Pick up lines Stephano uses for 2000 Alex.

Fucking gold as usual stuchiu.

stuchiu would win the best posts award, definitely higher quality than most everybody else.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 20:31 GMT
#4731
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

"Logistics Coordinator" is the official position title. look it up

Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

Lol I don't even know if having blue eyes helps I just thought if throw it in there
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 20:31 GMT
#4732
On October 15 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

I'm out

as am i, bad eyes, red-green colorblind, fairly short, doesn't go over well
How are you doing today?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:31 GMT
#4733
On October 15 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

I'm out

You are tall though
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 20:31 GMT
#4734
On October 15 2014 05:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:29 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:28 stuchiu wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.


Dang, so many tall dudes on TL here. Little ol' 5'7'' me will go sit in at the kids table I gues

You can sit on my lap


Pick up lines Stephano uses for 2000 Alex.

Fucking gold as usual stuchiu.

stuchiu would win the best posts award, definitely higher quality than most everybody else.

Does this give him extra passion points?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 14 2014 20:32 GMT
#4735
On October 15 2014 05:31 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:29 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:28 stuchiu wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]
The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.


Dang, so many tall dudes on TL here. Little ol' 5'7'' me will go sit in at the kids table I gues

You can sit on my lap


Pick up lines Stephano uses for 2000 Alex.

Fucking gold as usual stuchiu.

stuchiu would win the best posts award, definitely higher quality than most everybody else.

Does this give him extra passion points?


Too much math for D4E
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 14 2014 20:32 GMT
#4736
I'm not saying you have to be Hitler's wet dream to donate sperm. Just be tall and have no inherited diseases should get you far by itself. You could probably find a local sperm bank in the area and talk to them to see what they need.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 20:32 GMT
#4737
On October 15 2014 05:31 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:29 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:28 stuchiu wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]
The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.


Dang, so many tall dudes on TL here. Little ol' 5'7'' me will go sit in at the kids table I gues

You can sit on my lap


Pick up lines Stephano uses for 2000 Alex.

Fucking gold as usual stuchiu.

stuchiu would win the best posts award, definitely higher quality than most everybody else.

Does this give him extra passion points?

I'm in favor. He makes me laugh consistently
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 20:33:27
October 14 2014 20:32 GMT
#4738
On October 15 2014 05:31 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]
The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

I'm out

You are tall though

Family history of terrible eyesight and baldness. (Among other things)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 20:32 GMT
#4739
On October 15 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

I'm out


I'm so out it isn't even funny (I aint even gonna list all my problems, take too long), so don't feel bad
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:33 GMT
#4740
On October 15 2014 05:31 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:19 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:17 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Thx

The official title for sperm donors is "Population Development Consultant".

Lol whats their wage though xD

Pretty high.

But you have to be over 6' and a really good family history for them to consider you. I'm too short at 5'9"

I am 1.93m and my family has no chronic illnesses. But I wear glasses and so do quite a few out of my family.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd at least qualify for a face-to-face interview at the least.

Pro Jizzer dreams live on

I'm 6 foot 4. Blue eyes. No family history of illness and fairly fit. Can I get on on this spe donation thing? I wear glasses but I'm the only one in my family who does

I also have Blue eyes. And fair hair.
Tl sperm donating squad inc

Lol I don't even know if having blue eyes helps I just thought if throw it in there

We could set up a 2-3 man apartment and pay our rent and internet by literally just masturbating.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 274
White-Ra 177
firebathero 86
910 47
NaDa 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever152
NeuroSwarm132
Super Smash Bros
PPMD72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8828
Liquid`Hasu1557
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8560
Liquid`RaSZi3372
shahzam574
JimRising 315
B2W.Neo179
Pyrionflax171
C9.Mang0142
ArmadaUGS97
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream311
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade906
Other Games
• imaqtpie1104
• Shiphtur170
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 27m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.