• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8203 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 161

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:09 GMT
#3201
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:09 GMT
#3202
On October 14 2014 22:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
And yet somehow, GumBa's icon is still a science vessel. How many do you need for a BC around here?

30 months I think?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:10 GMT
#3203
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 13:10 GMT
#3204
On October 14 2014 22:08 GumBa wrote:
My passion isnt truely lost yet. Inno winning secured my passion for a long time. But instead of a raging inferno of passion it's currently more like ember. A single spark can make it burst though

Defib needed
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:10 GMT
#3205
On October 14 2014 22:10 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:08 GumBa wrote:
My passion isnt truely lost yet. Inno winning secured my passion for a long time. But instead of a raging inferno of passion it's currently more like ember. A single spark can make it burst though

Defib needed

I'll get a match
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 13:10 GMT
#3206
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

The German Knight
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:11 GMT
#3207
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 13:12 GMT
#3208
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 13:12 GMT
#3209
I don't plan on retiring, but I'm not exactly an alpha-class Passionspreader, am I.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:12 GMT
#3210
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:12 GMT
#3211
On October 14 2014 22:10 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

The German Knight

Verliere nie deine leidenschaft und hoffnung. Weil am ende ist es die hoffnung was uns verbleibt.

User was warned for this post
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:13 GMT
#3212
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

Do you have that much free time?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 13:13:51
October 14 2014 13:13 GMT
#3213
On October 14 2014 22:12 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

The German Knight

Verliere nie deine leidenschaft und hoffnung. Weil am ende ist es die hoffnung was uns verbleibt.

reported for lack of english



Edit: Google translate works very well here, surprisingly
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:13 GMT
#3214
On October 14 2014 22:12 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl

Templar too awkward for parties
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 13:14 GMT
#3215
On October 14 2014 22:12 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl

Well I've never been to America
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 13:14 GMT
#3216
On October 14 2014 22:13 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl

Templar too awkward for parties

Or too #passionate to waste time going out.

After all, drinking is #passionwaste.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 13:14 GMT
#3217
I'll stop with the useless hashtags now.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:14 GMT
#3218
On October 14 2014 22:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

Do you have that much free time?

Yes. Starting next year probally
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 13:15 GMT
#3219
On October 14 2014 22:13 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl

Templar too awkward for parties

Needs Wintex to take him under his wing
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:15 GMT
#3220
On October 14 2014 22:13 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl

Templar too awkward for parties

Not exactly… when I went to the prom I made an effort to be social and danced next to a bunch of people and they were generally OK with it. My two friends were just awkwardly sitting in a corner playing cards. I joined them a lot
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe137
Trikslyr32
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 7m
Patches Events
7h 7m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.