• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:07
CEST 09:07
KST 16:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7258 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 159

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 12:49 GMT
#3161
On October 14 2014 21:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
That also works. I'm gonna be busy with classes and shit basically all day after 9:30, so I hope to come back to a TON of #passion posts. Hopefully some of the others can carry that #passionflame when I'm gone.

I got classes from 9:30 to 3:15, but I'll be popping in and out to update the OP with #passionpics
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 12:51 GMT
#3162
I mean, I'm gonna drop by periodically, but it won't be the same order of magnitude as yesterday.

It was Canadian Thanksgiving, which is why I was able to spend as much time being #passionate as I was.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 12:53 GMT
#3163
Europe has no passion
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 12:53 GMT
#3164
That lolfail9001 guy HAD a ton of passion, but then went to playing Defense of the Passion instead of StarPassion.
kiss kiss fall in love
spoonmaster
Profile Joined May 2012
United States347 Posts
October 14 2014 12:53 GMT
#3165
On October 14 2014 21:53 GumBa wrote:
Europe has no passion

A heavy load to bear.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 12:54 GMT
#3166
On October 14 2014 21:53 GumBa wrote:
Europe has no passion

Including you or not?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 12:55 GMT
#3167
Damn it guys, I expect at least 165. Once again European passion proves itself to be inferior to North America
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 12:56 GMT
#3168
On October 14 2014 21:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Damn it guys, I expect at least 165. Once again European passion proves itself to be inferior to North America

If The_Templar was English, we'd have an entirely different situation on our hands. :D
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 12:57 GMT
#3169
On October 14 2014 21:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 21:53 GumBa wrote:
Europe has no passion

Including you or not?

Maybe. Eu only has passion for dota and hs
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 12:58:18
October 14 2014 12:58 GMT
#3170
On October 14 2014 21:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 21:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Damn it guys, I expect at least 165. Once again European passion proves itself to be inferior to North America

If The_Templar was English, we'd have an entirely different situation on our hands. :D

Well, for starters, the WCS AM threads would probably have been dead and EU would be sickest hype ever
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 12:58 GMT
#3171
On October 14 2014 21:36 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 21:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:31 Jazzman88 wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:57 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:40 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:34 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:17 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:14 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:13 AWalker9 wrote:
[quote]

soO's going to to go soOper saiyan and wreck them all

that pun was soO bad


It's a classic pun tho !


I actually thought the pun was quite the innovation


I had a feeling of Taeja-vu...
*BOOM*
Yeah, I just did that...


Your life is just flashing before your eyes


Sounds rather Dark. =/


What happened to the passion? I leave for like half an hour and we get 3 posts.


Sleep happened. And not the mediocre Zerg player kind either. The kind that we need in order to have maximum energy devoted to hyping Taeja.


Yeah hyping how he's gonna get rekt by soO

Here's someone who is telling the truth. soO will show no mercy for a weekend warrior


soO's gonna have had a lot of prep time by the time they face each other. Now SKT please get him a psychologist so he can overcome his fear of finals
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 12:59 GMT
#3172
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 12:59 GMT
#3173
On October 14 2014 21:59 GumBa wrote:
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self

It's not "spam." It's "unleashing the passion."
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 12:59 GMT
#3174
On October 14 2014 21:59 GumBa wrote:
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self

I remember when you lost your passion and then only started gaining it back because I was ridiculed.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 12:59 GMT
#3175
On October 14 2014 21:59 GumBa wrote:
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self


That's a very sad story
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:00 GMT
#3176
On October 14 2014 21:58 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 21:36 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:31 Jazzman88 wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:57 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:40 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:34 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:17 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:14 JamesT wrote:
[quote]
that pun was soO bad


It's a classic pun tho !


I actually thought the pun was quite the innovation


I had a feeling of Taeja-vu...
*BOOM*
Yeah, I just did that...


Your life is just flashing before your eyes


Sounds rather Dark. =/


What happened to the passion? I leave for like half an hour and we get 3 posts.


Sleep happened. And not the mediocre Zerg player kind either. The kind that we need in order to have maximum energy devoted to hyping Taeja.


Yeah hyping how he's gonna get rekt by soO

Here's someone who is telling the truth. soO will show no mercy for a weekend warrior


soO's gonna have had a lot of prep time by the time they face each other. Now SKT please get him a psychologist so he can overcome his fear of finals

Him and Inno have the sickest practice partners. Eachother.
Also Dark, Dream and Sorry
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 13:01:28
October 14 2014 13:00 GMT
#3177
On October 14 2014 21:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 21:59 GumBa wrote:
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self

It's not "spam." It's "unleashing the passion."

Speaking of which, I really need to find a place where I will be able to scream and have two computers if possible. >.>

I will probably be able to scream in the student lounge but the only place I can get 2 computers reliably is the library -.-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:00 GMT
#3178
On October 14 2014 21:59 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 21:59 GumBa wrote:
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self


That's a very sad story

Extremely sad, GumBa used to have so much passion
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 13:01 GMT
#3179
On October 14 2014 22:00 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 21:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:59 GumBa wrote:
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self

It's not "spam." It's "unleashing the passion."

Speaking of which, I really need to find a place where I will be able to scream and have two computers if possible. >.>

The filthy casuals will understand your needs to prove your epeen.
Just do it wherever you are right now.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:01 GMT
#3180
On October 14 2014 21:59 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 21:59 GumBa wrote:
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self

I remember when you lost your passion and then only started gaining it back because I was ridiculed.

My passion was overwhelming.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1617
GuemChi 475
Leta 367
actioN 327
sSak 39
Bale 30
sorry 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Noble 12
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 573
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss143
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g8491
ceh9399
Happy334
C9.Mang0267
Sick196
Trikslyr26
olofmeister15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Lourlo1069
• Stunt484
Other Games
• Shiphtur470
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 54m
Patches Events
8h 54m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.