• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8697 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 160

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:02 GMT
#3181
I have a confession. Instead of being passionate here I played dota last night
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:02 GMT
#3182
On October 14 2014 22:01 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 21:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:59 GumBa wrote:
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self

I remember when you lost your passion and then only started gaining it back because I was ridiculed.

My passion was overwhelming.

? Not when you lost it
On June 09 2014 01:13 GumBa wrote:
Coming back to TL after two days mourning and seein templar rekt amazing

On June 09 2014 01:16 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:13 GumBa wrote:
Coming back to TL after two days mourning and seein templar rekt amazing

The suffering of others is a good way to make us feel better in mourning.

My passion is still ded though

ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:02 GMT
#3183
On October 14 2014 22:02 GumBa wrote:
I have a confession. Instead of being passionate here I played dota last night

what the fuck dude
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 13:03 GMT
#3184
On October 14 2014 22:00 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 21:58 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:36 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:31 Jazzman88 wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:57 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:40 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:34 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 20:17 LoneYoShi wrote:
[quote]

It's a classic pun tho !


I actually thought the pun was quite the innovation


I had a feeling of Taeja-vu...
*BOOM*
Yeah, I just did that...


Your life is just flashing before your eyes


Sounds rather Dark. =/


What happened to the passion? I leave for like half an hour and we get 3 posts.


Sleep happened. And not the mediocre Zerg player kind either. The kind that we need in order to have maximum energy devoted to hyping Taeja.


Yeah hyping how he's gonna get rekt by soO

Here's someone who is telling the truth. soO will show no mercy for a weekend warrior


soO's gonna have had a lot of prep time by the time they face each other. Now SKT please get him a psychologist so he can overcome his fear of finals

Him and Inno have the sickest practice partners.
Also Dark, Dream and Sorry

And TaeJa will be feeling sorry for himself once soO is done with him
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:03 GMT
#3185
On October 14 2014 22:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:59 GumBa wrote:
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self

I remember when you lost your passion and then only started gaining it back because I was ridiculed.

My passion was overwhelming.

? Not when you lost it
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:13 GumBa wrote:
Coming back to TL after two days mourning and seein templar rekt amazing

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 01:16 GumBa wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:13 GumBa wrote:
Coming back to TL after two days mourning and seein templar rekt amazing

The suffering of others is a good way to make us feel better in mourning.

My passion is still ded though


One of my darkest periods
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:04 GMT
#3186
On October 14 2014 22:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:02 GumBa wrote:
I have a confession. Instead of being passionate here I played dota last night

what the fuck dude

And I only played 2 ladder games
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 13:04 GMT
#3187
On October 14 2014 22:03 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:59 GumBa wrote:
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self

I remember when you lost your passion and then only started gaining it back because I was ridiculed.

My passion was overwhelming.

? Not when you lost it
On June 09 2014 01:13 GumBa wrote:
Coming back to TL after two days mourning and seein templar rekt amazing

On June 09 2014 01:16 GumBa wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:13 GumBa wrote:
Coming back to TL after two days mourning and seein templar rekt amazing

The suffering of others is a good way to make us feel better in mourning.

My passion is still ded though


One of my darkest periods

Is now another one?
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 13:04 GMT
#3188
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:05 GMT
#3189
On October 14 2014 22:04 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:03 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 21:59 GumBa wrote:
I used to be able to spam with the best of em. But know I am a shadow of my once passionate self

I remember when you lost your passion and then only started gaining it back because I was ridiculed.

My passion was overwhelming.

? Not when you lost it
On June 09 2014 01:13 GumBa wrote:
Coming back to TL after two days mourning and seein templar rekt amazing

On June 09 2014 01:16 GumBa wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 01:13 GumBa wrote:
Coming back to TL after two days mourning and seein templar rekt amazing

The suffering of others is a good way to make us feel better in mourning.

My passion is still ded though


One of my darkest periods

Is now another one?

No. Not yet. I am just struggling to find hype.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
October 14 2014 13:05 GMT
#3190
On October 14 2014 22:02 GumBa wrote:
I have a confession. Instead of being passionate here I played dota last night


That's disappointing. I hope you're ashamed !
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:05 GMT
#3191
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

They are too similar, both lost their passion
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:06 GMT
#3192
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:06 GMT
#3193
On October 14 2014 22:04 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:02 GumBa wrote:
I have a confession. Instead of being passionate here I played dota last night

what the fuck dude

And I only played 2 ladder games

I did schoolwork and posted hype pics. I am the model of passion
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:06 GMT
#3194
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

Probably considering you are a faster poster than even I am at your peak
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 13:07 GMT
#3195
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:08 GMT
#3196
My passion isnt truely lost yet. Inno winning secured my passion for a long time. But instead of a raging inferno of passion it's currently more like ember. A single spark can make it burst though
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 13:08 GMT
#3197
So is GumBa a bitter old man, or just an old man?
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:08 GMT
#3198
On October 14 2014 22:06 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

Probably considering you are a faster poster than even I am at your peak

Those were the days.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:09 GMT
#3199
On October 14 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
So is GumBa a bitter old man, or just an old man?

Isn't he fairly young by TL standards?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 13:09 GMT
#3200
And yet somehow, GumBa's icon is still a science vessel. How many do you need for a BC around here?
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1108
WardiTV854
OGKoka 310
Rex162
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 310
Rex 162
ProTech135
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2857
Shuttle 1603
Horang2 1461
Jaedong 820
BeSt 732
EffOrt 633
Light 284
Rush 255
Stork 249
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
firebathero 241
ggaemo 186
Zeus 88
Mini 83
Barracks 77
Shine 74
Killer 70
Hyun 56
Yoon 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 34
Sexy 24
Mong 23
sorry 23
Bale 23
PianO 22
Aegong 20
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
HiyA 8
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
qojqva3059
Dendi1869
BananaSlamJamma278
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin526
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes408
Other Games
singsing2289
olofmeister1841
hiko843
B2W.Neo799
Lowko349
Sick226
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX159
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream537
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2167
• Nemesis859
Other Games
• WagamamaTV264
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.