• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9095 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 162

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:15 GMT
#3221
On October 14 2014 22:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
I'll stop with the useless hashtags now.

Good, we don't want to pull another page 200 from last year
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:15 GMT
#3222
On October 14 2014 22:15 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:13 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl

Templar too awkward for parties

Needs Wintex to take him under his wing

WinteXXX #1 poon slayer
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 13:16 GMT
#3223
On October 14 2014 22:15 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:15 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:13 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl

Templar too awkward for parties

Needs Wintex to take him under his wing

WinteXXX #1 poon slayer

Worst wingman EU
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:16 GMT
#3224
On October 14 2014 22:15 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:13 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl

Templar too awkward for parties

Not exactly… when I went to the prom I made an effort to be social and danced next to a bunch of people and they were generally OK with it. My two friends were just awkwardly sitting in a corner playing cards. I joined them a lot

Parties are overratted
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:17 GMT
#3225
I actually got warned
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 13:18:35
October 14 2014 13:17 GMT
#3226
On October 14 2014 22:16 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:15 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:13 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl

Templar too awkward for parties

Not exactly… when I went to the prom I made an effort to be social and danced next to a bunch of people and they were generally OK with it. My two friends were just awkwardly sitting in a corner playing cards. I joined them a lot

Parties are overratted

All about who you with
I bet Kespa parties are fun like the one they'll have at Blizzcon
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 14 2014 13:17 GMT
#3227
On October 14 2014 22:17 GumBa wrote:
I actually got warned

Wow wtf templar actually reported you
Community News
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:17 GMT
#3228
On October 14 2014 22:17 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:15 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:13 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
[quote]
The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl

Templar too awkward for parties

Not exactly… when I went to the prom I made an effort to be social and danced next to a bunch of people and they were generally OK with it. My two friends were just awkwardly sitting in a corner playing cards. I joined them a lot

Parties are overratted

All about who you with

Yep
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:18 GMT
#3229
On October 14 2014 22:17 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:17 GumBa wrote:
I actually got warned

Wow wtf templar actually reported you

Wtf templar
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:19 GMT
#3230
On October 14 2014 22:14 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:11 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:07 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:06 GumBa wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
GumBa, you're a monster!

Go... do whatever it is you do when you're ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

HOW COULD YOU?! WE NEEDED YOU HERE!


pre-post confession: I wrote "darkhorse" first and realized that I was yelling at GumBa.

At my peak passion we would be at page 200 by now

The King is dead

I will return. In the lr's darkest time when all hope is lost, I shall return

Basically, when Lorning and I both retire

If that dark day ever happens I will take over and continue fighting in your memory

When Templar becomes a party animal

This is how I know that you don't know me irl

Well I've never been to America

I'm very, very, very claustrophobic. So I don't do very well in parties
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:19 GMT
#3231
On October 14 2014 22:17 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:17 GumBa wrote:
I actually got warned

Wow wtf templar actually reported you

No I didn't T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 13:20 GMT
#3232
Is it time to get the pitchforks out on Templar?!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 13:20 GMT
#3233
On October 14 2014 22:18 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:17 Lorning wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:17 GumBa wrote:
I actually got warned

Wow wtf templar actually reported you

Wtf templar


Not a good friend
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:21 GMT
#3234
I though the german was fitting to what I replied too.
TL mod tyranny.
VIVA LE RESISTANCE
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:22 GMT
#3235
On October 14 2014 22:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Is it time to get the pitchforks out on Templar?!

Yes
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 13:22 GMT
#3236
On October 14 2014 22:21 GumBa wrote:
I though the german was fitting to what I replied too.
TL mod tyranny.
VIVA LE RESISTANCE

Now you're French?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK!!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 13:22 GMT
#3237
On October 14 2014 22:21 GumBa wrote:
I though the german was fitting to what I replied too.
TL mod tyranny.
VIVA LE RESISTANCE

#FreeGumBa
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:23 GMT
#3238
On October 14 2014 22:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Is it time to get the pitchforks out on Templar?!

I DIDN'T REPORT HIM -.-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 13:23 GMT
#3239
On October 14 2014 22:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:21 GumBa wrote:
I though the german was fitting to what I replied too.
TL mod tyranny.
VIVA LE RESISTANCE

Now you're French?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK!!

Por favor senõr. No Hablo Ingles

User was warned for this post
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 13:23 GMT
#3240
On October 14 2014 22:23 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 22:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 22:21 GumBa wrote:
I though the german was fitting to what I replied too.
TL mod tyranny.
VIVA LE RESISTANCE

Now you're French?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK!!

Por favor senõr. No Hablo Ingles

Tempted to actually report this though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 10086
StarCastTV_EN201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 282
Lowko186
ProTech90
Rex 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 6969
EffOrt 2936
BeSt 1096
Larva 1050
Horang2 693
Hyuk 633
ZerO 535
Zeus 209
Hyun 162
soO 133
[ Show more ]
Stork 127
Killer 126
Light 126
Barracks 105
Rush 63
Shinee 47
Yoon 37
Terrorterran 31
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 27
Mong 25
PianO 19
Sacsri 15
HiyA 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
sorry 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 618
XcaliburYe339
League of Legends
KnowMe36
Counter-Strike
byalli751
Other Games
singsing1707
olofmeister1486
crisheroes229
Livibee185
Sick130
Mew2King56
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 129
lovetv 10
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• StrangeGG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2032
• Stunt364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV161
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
42m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.