• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:05
CEST 09:05
KST 16:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7333 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 147

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:21 GMT
#2921
On October 14 2014 12:19 Circumstance wrote:
Wow, did I really JUST figure out that this was The_Templar's sig? I thought it was something jokey like how many times he had been asked what it meant. School may be taking a toll on me.

I'm not subtle… >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:21 GMT
#2922
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
[quote]

Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:22 GMT
#2923
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D

Play me, I will BC rush you and either you will die horribly or destroy me
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:22 GMT
#2924
On October 14 2014 12:20 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:19 BisuDagger wrote:
It's too bad this is a day 1 thread. The finals thread won't be tenth of this due to the time given to this thread. Puts a lot of pressure on the finals thread posters to do the impossible and be longer then this one.

Let's all pool our money together to get one of the players to do something ridiculously stupid, and then admit we bribed him for the double outrage.

Scandal is the only way. If we create enough drama we could even get Waxangel to come back to us
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 14 2014 03:22 GMT
#2925
On October 14 2014 12:19 Circumstance wrote:
Wow, did I really JUST figure out that this was The_Templar's sig? I thought it was something jokey like how many times he had been asked what it meant. School may be taking a toll on me.

That actually reminds me of that joke about the mental institution, come to think of it
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 03:23 GMT
#2926
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:23 GMT
#2927
On October 14 2014 12:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
[quote]

Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D

Play me, I will BC rush you and either you will die horribly or destroy me

I would die horribly, if you hadn't told me what you were doing. I'm good mechanically. I hit injects quickly, macro well, and have good upgrade timings. problem is I don't scout at all like an idiot and die to every cheese in the book, no matter how easy it should be to hold. I also over drone 9/10 games
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:23 GMT
#2928
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
[quote]

Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:24 GMT
#2929
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
[quote]

Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

Well i got placed into silver after months of not playing. Went 4-0 and got promoted to gold. haven't played a ladder game since! :D Been smacked around by GumBa quite a bit in custom games though
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:24 GMT
#2930
On October 14 2014 12:23 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]
Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D

Play me, I will BC rush you and either you will die horribly or destroy me

I would die horribly, if you hadn't told me what you were doing. I'm good mechanically. I hit injects quickly, macro well, and have good upgrade timings. problem is I don't scout at all like an idiot and die to every cheese in the book, no matter how easy it should be to hold. I also over drone 9/10 games

thanks for telling me that so I can exploit that in our eventual LRSL games
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:24 GMT
#2931
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]
Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?

Wow fk you man
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 03:24 GMT
#2932
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]
Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?


I'm gold, so I'd probably go 1-1
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:24 GMT
#2933
On October 14 2014 12:24 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?

Wow fk you man

I just remember seeing silver on your profile, I didn't mean offense
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:25 GMT
#2934
On October 14 2014 12:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?


I'm gold, so I'd probably go 1-1

You would beat me and lose to Yorkie?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:25 GMT
#2935
On October 14 2014 12:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:23 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D

Play me, I will BC rush you and either you will die horribly or destroy me

I would die horribly, if you hadn't told me what you were doing. I'm good mechanically. I hit injects quickly, macro well, and have good upgrade timings. problem is I don't scout at all like an idiot and die to every cheese in the book, no matter how easy it should be to hold. I also over drone 9/10 games

thanks for telling me that so I can exploit that in our eventual LRSL games

I don't mind admitting it. If a game goes past 15 minutes I generally feel really good. I can macro and multi task decently. but I die to cheese. Even poorly executed super late non sensiscal cheese lol. It's frustrating
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 03:26:46
October 14 2014 03:26 GMT
#2936
On October 14 2014 12:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:24 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?

Wow fk you man

I just remember seeing silver on your profile, I didn't mean offense

No problem haha it's not like I've actually tried to climb the ladder. I generally play ladder until I lose a ZvZ due to over droning. Then i quit for a few weeks
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 03:27 GMT
#2937
On October 14 2014 12:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?


I'm gold, so I'd probably go 1-1

You would beat me and lose to Yorkie?


Maybe, who knows. When I actually get internet we should play
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:27 GMT
#2938
On October 14 2014 12:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?


I'm gold, so I'd probably go 1-1

You would beat me and lose to Yorkie?


Maybe, who knows. When I actually get internet we should play

I'd like to do that. This thread becomes the LR thread :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:27 GMT
#2939
I should just start cheesing myself. I must become one with my enemy. Face my fears head on
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 03:28:49
October 14 2014 03:28 GMT
#2940
On October 14 2014 12:27 Yorkie wrote:
I should just start cheesing myself. I must become one with my enemy. Face my fears head on

That's what I did. Now my macro sucks except as protoss
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1670
GuemChi 490
Leta 367
actioN 272
sSak 37
Bale 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
sorry 15
Noble 11
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 573
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss143
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g8491
ceh9399
Happy334
C9.Mang0267
Sick190
Trikslyr24
olofmeister15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Lourlo1093
• Stunt423
Other Games
• Shiphtur481
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 55m
Patches Events
8h 55m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.