• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:14
CEST 07:14
KST 14:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10503 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 146

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 14 2014 03:06 GMT
#2901
On October 14 2014 12:03 stuchiu wrote:
Remember that time I hijacked an LR to recreate the SC2 version of bohemian rhapsody? You can just copy and paste that for 5 pages to get to 150


We once got about 10 lines deep into an SC2 version of Lose Yourself in the LR of a WCS EU qualifier.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:07 GMT
#2902
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

That's rough man. makes me appreciate only doing school with random intermittent work shifts throughout the week. Still leaves me with time to randomly post in here while doing schoolwork
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:07 GMT
#2903
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Good, the people that have too much time on their hands need people like you
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 03:07 GMT
#2904
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:09 GMT
#2905
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

yes, please stop dissing yourself
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 14 2014 03:09 GMT
#2906
On October 14 2014 12:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

True Passion at it's finest.


They shall question the passion of Circumstance under NO circumstance.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:09 GMT
#2907
On October 14 2014 12:09 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

True Passion at it's finest.


They shall question the passion of Circumstance under NO circumstance.

Haha, nice.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:10 GMT
#2908
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 03:10 GMT
#2909
On October 14 2014 12:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

yes, please stop dissing yourself


Okay. I'll try to stop dissing myself on TL. It's bad for my mental health anyway, puts me back into a bad mood
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:11 GMT
#2910
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 03:13 GMT
#2911
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:14 GMT
#2912
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:56 Circumstance wrote:
I'd like to point out that among everyone with multiple posts, I lead all (besides Die4Ever, the King of the Charts) in characters per post. So while others might post more, all of my posts have more substance to them. Quality over quantity, gentlemen (and any ladies).

I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:16 GMT
#2913
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters

Yes, but next time you need to make sure you don't lose
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 14 2014 03:19 GMT
#2914
Wow, did I really JUST figure out that this was The_Templar's sig? I thought it was something jokey like how many times he had been asked what it meant. School may be taking a toll on me.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
October 14 2014 03:19 GMT
#2915
It's too bad this is a day 1 thread. The finals thread won't be tenth of this due to the time given to this thread. Puts a lot of pressure on the finals thread posters to do the impossible and be longer then this one.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 14 2014 03:19 GMT
#2916
On October 14 2014 12:19 Circumstance wrote:
Wow, did I really JUST figure out that this was The_Templar's sig? I thought it was something jokey like how many times he had been asked what it meant. School may be taking a toll on me.

Before this thread escalated I always thought he was just trying to stay one above Epishade.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 03:20 GMT
#2917
On October 14 2014 12:19 BisuDagger wrote:
It's too bad this is a day 1 thread. The finals thread won't be tenth of this due to the time given to this thread. Puts a lot of pressure on the finals thread posters to do the impossible and be longer then this one.

This should be the only thread. Admins have the power to change that, it should be one ultrahype mega thread
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 14 2014 03:20 GMT
#2918
On October 14 2014 12:19 BisuDagger wrote:
It's too bad this is a day 1 thread. The finals thread won't be tenth of this due to the time given to this thread. Puts a lot of pressure on the finals thread posters to do the impossible and be longer then this one.

Let's all pool our money together to get one of the players to do something ridiculously stupid, and then admit we bribed him for the double outrage.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 03:21 GMT
#2919
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:10 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:06 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:59 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
I'm sorry, I can't hear you all the way down there in the ranking. I assume it's just some passioni pleb shit


Above the fold right along with you, bro, and I was busy with a VERY long college day (which is still not over).

I have one of those tomorrow until 3:15, then I hype


Three fifteen. Truly, I weep for you. Between my internship and my college schedule, I got home no earlier than 7 PM every weeknight. And I'm still keeping the hype torch lit through my total exhaustion. I am sitting in the middle of a crucial study session this very moment and ignoring it for this.

Son, I end most of my days at 9
+ Show Spoiler +
But that's because I start most of my days around 2 PM


Damn, I miss University

If I wasn't a fuck up I'd still be there (am I doing this self-dissing thing right?)

You've dissed yourself plenty, grudge match is over.

Yeah, SGTK won. But he also lost

I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:21 GMT
#2920
On October 14 2014 12:19 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:19 Circumstance wrote:
Wow, did I really JUST figure out that this was The_Templar's sig? I thought it was something jokey like how many times he had been asked what it meant. School may be taking a toll on me.

Before this thread escalated I always thought he was just trying to stay one above Epishade.

He's been quoting my signature for some reason. I guess he doesn't have any original ideas
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings139
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 308
BeSt 223
soO 134
sorry 45
Mind 28
Terrorterran 21
Bale 20
Noble 11
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 7
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever982
League of Legends
JimRising 702
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Other Games
summit1g11081
Maynarde197
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH336
• Hupsaiya 113
• practicex 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Rush1130
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 46m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.