• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:04
CEST 08:04
KST 15:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9626 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 148

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:29 GMT
#2941
On October 14 2014 12:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:27 Yorkie wrote:
I should just start cheesing myself. I must become one with my enemy. Face my fears head on

That's what I did. Now my macro sucks except as protoss

I might try using ggtracker and doing the staircase thing Jakatak always talks about. maybe that will help a bit.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 03:29 GMT
#2942
On October 14 2014 12:27 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
I'm not sure which is more significant.

Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?


I'm gold, so I'd probably go 1-1

You would beat me and lose to Yorkie?


Maybe, who knows. When I actually get internet we should play

I'd like to do that. This thread becomes the LR thread :D


Sounds awesome, so not only will I embarras myself many people will read about it too!!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:29 GMT
#2943
On October 14 2014 12:29 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:27 Yorkie wrote:
I should just start cheesing myself. I must become one with my enemy. Face my fears head on

That's what I did. Now my macro sucks except as protoss

I might try using ggtracker and doing the staircase thing Jakatak always talks about. maybe that will help a bit.

ggtracker is weird. It assumes you're not turtling on 200/200 which sometimes happens in late game ZvX
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:30 GMT
#2944
Dunno if I have the time or motivation to dedicate to that though since it seems like a very gradual process. It also seems a bit unnecessarily slow especially for someone like me who isn't exactly starting from scratch
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 14 2014 03:30 GMT
#2945
I wish I could afford laptops that can actually run SC2

But then again, I also don't. I don't wanna have to keep track of a mouse.

(I actually tried to play LittleWarGame about a week ago. First time trying to play an RTS, so naturally I just tried to do AI. Yeah, don't try to micro with a trackpad.)
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:30 GMT
#2946
On October 14 2014 12:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?


I'm gold, so I'd probably go 1-1

You would beat me and lose to Yorkie?


Maybe, who knows. When I actually get internet we should play

I'd like to do that. This thread becomes the LR thread :D


Sounds awesome, so not only will I embarras myself many people will read about it too!!

It won't be that bad because I suck and I only go for stupid builds like carrier rushes (I mothership rushed in an actual tournament game against a diamond protoss lol)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
rockon1215
Profile Joined May 2009
United States612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 03:31:03
October 14 2014 03:30 GMT
#2947
Google image search reveals some JD nostalgia [image loading]

Dat monitor
Flash v Jaedong The finals that is ALWAYS meant to be
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:31 GMT
#2948
On October 14 2014 12:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:14 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
Hey man you won, that's what matters


YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?


I'm gold, so I'd probably go 1-1

You would beat me and lose to Yorkie?


Maybe, who knows. When I actually get internet we should play

I'd like to do that. This thread becomes the LR thread :D


Sounds awesome, so not only will I embarras myself many people will read about it too!!

It happened to all of us in the LRSL last year! I got 3-0 stomped by a masters terran in the ro8 after beating Jakethesnake in the ro16. In that sees I almost lost to a proxy thor rush. Of course I had to play protoss since I was representing Duckdeok, but still. Was pretty embarrassing, but everybody is really nice about it and its all in good fun
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:31 GMT
#2949
On October 14 2014 12:30 Circumstance wrote:
I wish I could afford laptops that can actually run SC2

But then again, I also don't. I don't wanna have to keep track of a mouse.

(I actually tried to play LittleWarGame about a week ago. First time trying to play an RTS, so naturally I just tried to do AI. Yeah, don't try to micro with a trackpad.)

I micro with a trackpad all the time? I am apparently some weird freak according to my mostly gaming family though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:32 GMT
#2950
On October 14 2014 12:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:29 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:27 Yorkie wrote:
I should just start cheesing myself. I must become one with my enemy. Face my fears head on

That's what I did. Now my macro sucks except as protoss

I might try using ggtracker and doing the staircase thing Jakatak always talks about. maybe that will help a bit.

ggtracker is weird. It assumes you're not turtling on 200/200 which sometimes happens in late game ZvX

Yeah true I feel like it puts too much weight on "unspent resources" at times. Like you see pro players bank thousands of resources late game, it happens
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:32 GMT
#2951
On October 14 2014 12:31 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

YAY I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

I'm so happy ;_;

If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?


I'm gold, so I'd probably go 1-1

You would beat me and lose to Yorkie?


Maybe, who knows. When I actually get internet we should play

I'd like to do that. This thread becomes the LR thread :D


Sounds awesome, so not only will I embarras myself many people will read about it too!!

It happened to all of us in the LRSL last year! I got 3-0 stomped by a masters terran in the ro8 after beating Jakethesnake in the ro16. In that sees I almost lost to a proxy thor rush. Of course I had to play protoss since I was representing Duckdeok, but still. Was pretty embarrassing, but everybody is really nice about it and its all in good fun

Lol, my match against Undead was sick. First game, 6 minute bunker rush. Second game, BC rush under the watchtower loses to mothership rush. Third game, mass ravens loses to proxy tempests
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:32 GMT
#2952
On October 14 2014 12:32 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:29 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:27 Yorkie wrote:
I should just start cheesing myself. I must become one with my enemy. Face my fears head on

That's what I did. Now my macro sucks except as protoss

I might try using ggtracker and doing the staircase thing Jakatak always talks about. maybe that will help a bit.

ggtracker is weird. It assumes you're not turtling on 200/200 which sometimes happens in late game ZvX

Yeah true I feel like it puts too much weight on "unspent resources" at times. Like you see pro players bank thousands of resources late game, it happens

yeah and it's often the right decision.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:32 GMT
#2953
On October 14 2014 12:31 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:30 Circumstance wrote:
I wish I could afford laptops that can actually run SC2

But then again, I also don't. I don't wanna have to keep track of a mouse.

(I actually tried to play LittleWarGame about a week ago. First time trying to play an RTS, so naturally I just tried to do AI. Yeah, don't try to micro with a trackpad.)

I micro with a trackpad all the time? I am apparently some weird freak according to my mostly gaming family though

It's actually really crazy/impressive to me that you play with a trackpad. How come you don't just get a new mouse?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:33 GMT
#2954
On October 14 2014 12:32 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:30 Circumstance wrote:
I wish I could afford laptops that can actually run SC2

But then again, I also don't. I don't wanna have to keep track of a mouse.

(I actually tried to play LittleWarGame about a week ago. First time trying to play an RTS, so naturally I just tried to do AI. Yeah, don't try to micro with a trackpad.)

I micro with a trackpad all the time? I am apparently some weird freak according to my mostly gaming family though

It's actually really crazy/impressive to me that you play with a trackpad. How come you don't just get a new mouse?

I use a mouse for LRSL because I take that super seriously and all, plus I didn't have a mouse until this august when my older brother bought me one
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 14 2014 03:33 GMT
#2955
On October 14 2014 12:31 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:30 Circumstance wrote:
I wish I could afford laptops that can actually run SC2

But then again, I also don't. I don't wanna have to keep track of a mouse.

(I actually tried to play LittleWarGame about a week ago. First time trying to play an RTS, so naturally I just tried to do AI. Yeah, don't try to micro with a trackpad.)

I micro with a trackpad all the time? I am apparently some weird freak according to my mostly gaming family though

Htf

I never been able to play BW on vacations because of it. I'd probably fare slightly better at SC2 because slightly less clicking but still insane.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:34 GMT
#2956
On October 14 2014 12:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:30 Circumstance wrote:
I wish I could afford laptops that can actually run SC2

But then again, I also don't. I don't wanna have to keep track of a mouse.

(I actually tried to play LittleWarGame about a week ago. First time trying to play an RTS, so naturally I just tried to do AI. Yeah, don't try to micro with a trackpad.)

I micro with a trackpad all the time? I am apparently some weird freak according to my mostly gaming family though

Htf

I never been able to play BW on vacations because of it. I'd probably fare slightly better at SC2 because slightly less clicking but still insane.

Lol, I suck so much at BW :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 03:34 GMT
#2957
On October 14 2014 12:32 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:31 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:21 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
If you want to win something else, play me in sc2 sometime! ezpz! :D


What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?


I'm gold, so I'd probably go 1-1

You would beat me and lose to Yorkie?


Maybe, who knows. When I actually get internet we should play

I'd like to do that. This thread becomes the LR thread :D


Sounds awesome, so not only will I embarras myself many people will read about it too!!

It happened to all of us in the LRSL last year! I got 3-0 stomped by a masters terran in the ro8 after beating Jakethesnake in the ro16. In that sees I almost lost to a proxy thor rush. Of course I had to play protoss since I was representing Duckdeok, but still. Was pretty embarrassing, but everybody is really nice about it and its all in good fun

Lol, my match against Undead was sick. First game, 6 minute bunker rush. Second game, BC rush under the watchtower loses to mothership rush. Third game, mass ravens loses to proxy tempests

Then in the next season of LRSL I played Seeker in my first match and get absolutely roflstomped 2-0 in horribly one sided games. i made some very embarrassing mistakes too. Then I start winning against terrane who I have no business beating and come within one game of advancing, only to find out that none of those games were streamed. RIP my reputation
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 14 2014 03:35 GMT
#2958
On October 14 2014 12:31 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:30 Circumstance wrote:
I wish I could afford laptops that can actually run SC2

But then again, I also don't. I don't wanna have to keep track of a mouse.

(I actually tried to play LittleWarGame about a week ago. First time trying to play an RTS, so naturally I just tried to do AI. Yeah, don't try to micro with a trackpad.)

I micro with a trackpad all the time? I am apparently some weird freak according to my mostly gaming family though

I have an incredibly difficult time believing that. I averaged about 4 APM in my one game. Thankfully, LittleWarGame's Easy AI just turtles and it fell to pieces against my 15-minute 50-supply 4/4 Knight-Archer-Wolf-Catapult attack.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:35 GMT
#2959
On October 14 2014 12:34 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:32 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:31 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:29 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

What league, cause I am also very bad at the game.

I'm plat, I think yorkie is silver?


I'm gold, so I'd probably go 1-1

You would beat me and lose to Yorkie?


Maybe, who knows. When I actually get internet we should play

I'd like to do that. This thread becomes the LR thread :D


Sounds awesome, so not only will I embarras myself many people will read about it too!!

It happened to all of us in the LRSL last year! I got 3-0 stomped by a masters terran in the ro8 after beating Jakethesnake in the ro16. In that sees I almost lost to a proxy thor rush. Of course I had to play protoss since I was representing Duckdeok, but still. Was pretty embarrassing, but everybody is really nice about it and its all in good fun

Lol, my match against Undead was sick. First game, 6 minute bunker rush. Second game, BC rush under the watchtower loses to mothership rush. Third game, mass ravens loses to proxy tempests

Then in the next season of LRSL I played Seeker in my first match and get absolutely roflstomped 2-0 in horribly one sided games. i made some very embarrassing mistakes too. Then I start winning against terrane who I have no business beating and come within one game of advancing, only to find out that none of those games were streamed. RIP my reputation

I faced Jer99 in a TvT in cloud kingdom, which led to the #1 worst EMP of all time
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 03:35 GMT
#2960
On October 14 2014 12:35 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 12:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 12:30 Circumstance wrote:
I wish I could afford laptops that can actually run SC2

But then again, I also don't. I don't wanna have to keep track of a mouse.

(I actually tried to play LittleWarGame about a week ago. First time trying to play an RTS, so naturally I just tried to do AI. Yeah, don't try to micro with a trackpad.)

I micro with a trackpad all the time? I am apparently some weird freak according to my mostly gaming family though

I have an incredibly difficult time believing that. I averaged about 4 APM in my one game. Thankfully, LittleWarGame's Easy AI just turtles and it fell to pieces against my 15-minute 50-supply 4/4 Knight-Archer-Wolf-Catapult attack.

I don't play LWG, I was talking about sc2. I have about 80 APM with a trackpad and 90-100 with a mouse
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 482
hero 454
BeSt 252
Mind 33
Terrorterran 20
Bale 18
ZergMaN 11
Noble 11
yabsab 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1081
League of Legends
JimRising 685
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g9207
ArmadaUGS48
Livibee40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2252
League of Legends
• Rush1398
• Stunt417
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 56m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.