• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:07
CEST 05:07
KST 12:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7345 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 128

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 13 2014 23:10 GMT
#2541
On October 14 2014 08:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Die4ever,

How much #passion is in the Nada's body thread? I'm really curious.

it's actually really tedious to run these on many pages lol, remind me tomorrow and hopefully I will have it improved to make it easier for myself

Haha no worries, I was just curious. It's not a big deal anyway, since this is guaranteed to have more #passion by the end.

Considering we will break 2000 at the end of day 1 we'd better

I doubt that we're breaking 2k by the end of day 1.

Please. I will probably have 10% of that on my own >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 13 2014 23:11 GMT
#2542
On October 14 2014 08:09 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Die4ever,

How much #passion is in the Nada's body thread? I'm really curious.

it's actually really tedious to run these on many pages lol, remind me tomorrow and hopefully I will have it improved to make it easier for myself

But you have TL+ that makes everything possible

sadly I can still only view 2000 posts per page with TL+, maybe I need TL++? lol

TL*. Or maybe even TL^
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:11 GMT
#2543
On October 14 2014 08:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Die4ever,

How much #passion is in the Nada's body thread? I'm really curious.

it's actually really tedious to run these on many pages lol, remind me tomorrow and hopefully I will have it improved to make it easier for myself

Haha no worries, I was just curious. It's not a big deal anyway, since this is guaranteed to have more #passion by the end.

Considering we will break 2000 at the end of day 1 we'd better

I doubt that we're breaking 2k by the end of day 1.

Please. I will probably have 10% of that on my own >.>

2k pages though? That's still monstrous. Wouldn't that actually be the largest thread in the history of TL?
kiss kiss fall in love
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 13 2014 23:12 GMT
#2544
We added 80-90 pages in one day. There are 18 days until the first round of Blizzcon. 1k is doable.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 13 2014 23:12 GMT
#2545
On October 14 2014 08:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Die4ever,

How much #passion is in the Nada's body thread? I'm really curious.

it's actually really tedious to run these on many pages lol, remind me tomorrow and hopefully I will have it improved to make it easier for myself

Haha no worries, I was just curious. It's not a big deal anyway, since this is guaranteed to have more #passion by the end.

Considering we will break 2000 at the end of day 1 we'd better

I doubt that we're breaking 2k by the end of day 1.

Please. I will probably have 10% of that on my own >.>

guys I said 2k posts not 2k pages lol, we're already over 2k posts, it's 100 pages
"Expert" mods4ever.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:12 GMT
#2546
On October 14 2014 08:12 Dodgin wrote:
We added 80-90 pages in one day. There are 18 days until the first round of Blizzcon. 1k is doable.

Maybe we'll gain like 200 pages tomorrow. Who's to say?
kiss kiss fall in love
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 13 2014 23:12 GMT
#2547
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right
How are you doing today?
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 13 2014 23:12 GMT
#2548
On October 14 2014 08:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Die4ever,

How much #passion is in the Nada's body thread? I'm really curious.

it's actually really tedious to run these on many pages lol, remind me tomorrow and hopefully I will have it improved to make it easier for myself

Haha no worries, I was just curious. It's not a big deal anyway, since this is guaranteed to have more #passion by the end.

Considering we will break 2000 at the end of day 1 we'd better

I doubt that we're breaking 2k by the end of day 1.

Please. I will probably have 10% of that on my own >.>

2k pages though? That's still monstrous. Wouldn't that actually be the largest thread in the history of TL?

Yup. Current leader is MLG Columbus 2011 Day 3. It has like 1300 pages
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:12 GMT
#2549
On October 14 2014 08:12 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Die4ever,

How much #passion is in the Nada's body thread? I'm really curious.

it's actually really tedious to run these on many pages lol, remind me tomorrow and hopefully I will have it improved to make it easier for myself

Haha no worries, I was just curious. It's not a big deal anyway, since this is guaranteed to have more #passion by the end.

Considering we will break 2000 at the end of day 1 we'd better

I doubt that we're breaking 2k by the end of day 1.

Please. I will probably have 10% of that on my own >.>

2k pages though? That's still monstrous. Wouldn't that actually be the largest thread in the history of TL?

Yup. Current leader is MLG Columbus 2011 Day 3. It has like 1300 pages

Was that the largest thread, or largest LR thread?
kiss kiss fall in love
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
October 13 2014 23:12 GMT
#2550
128 pages holy shit
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 13 2014 23:13 GMT
#2551
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right

Bomber is a returning semi finalist. Jeadong made the finals last year. That is admirable consistency, given that a lot of the top finishers/seeds from last year are not present this time around
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 13 2014 23:13 GMT
#2552
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:14 GMT
#2553
On October 14 2014 08:13 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players

Except for Mvp.
kiss kiss fall in love
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 13 2014 23:14 GMT
#2554
On October 14 2014 08:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Die4ever,

How much #passion is in the Nada's body thread? I'm really curious.

it's actually really tedious to run these on many pages lol, remind me tomorrow and hopefully I will have it improved to make it easier for myself

Haha no worries, I was just curious. It's not a big deal anyway, since this is guaranteed to have more #passion by the end.

Considering we will break 2000 at the end of day 1 we'd better

I doubt that we're breaking 2k by the end of day 1.

Please. I will probably have 10% of that on my own >.>

2k pages though? That's still monstrous. Wouldn't that actually be the largest thread in the history of TL?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/entertainment/98009-korean-music-discussion

not quite...
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 13 2014 23:14 GMT
#2555
On October 14 2014 08:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:12 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Die4ever,

How much #passion is in the Nada's body thread? I'm really curious.

it's actually really tedious to run these on many pages lol, remind me tomorrow and hopefully I will have it improved to make it easier for myself

Haha no worries, I was just curious. It's not a big deal anyway, since this is guaranteed to have more #passion by the end.

Considering we will break 2000 at the end of day 1 we'd better

I doubt that we're breaking 2k by the end of day 1.

Please. I will probably have 10% of that on my own >.>

2k pages though? That's still monstrous. Wouldn't that actually be the largest thread in the history of TL?

Yup. Current leader is MLG Columbus 2011 Day 3. It has like 1300 pages

Was that the largest thread, or largest LR thread?

Oh largest LR thread for sure. general discussion threads and whatnot get thousands and thousands of pages all the time
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 13 2014 23:15 GMT
#2556
On October 14 2014 08:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:13 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players

Except for Mvp.

He said top
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:15 GMT
#2557
On October 14 2014 08:14 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:07 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Die4ever,

How much #passion is in the Nada's body thread? I'm really curious.

it's actually really tedious to run these on many pages lol, remind me tomorrow and hopefully I will have it improved to make it easier for myself

Haha no worries, I was just curious. It's not a big deal anyway, since this is guaranteed to have more #passion by the end.

Considering we will break 2000 at the end of day 1 we'd better

I doubt that we're breaking 2k by the end of day 1.

Please. I will probably have 10% of that on my own >.>

2k pages though? That's still monstrous. Wouldn't that actually be the largest thread in the history of TL?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/entertainment/98009-korean-music-discussion

not quite...

Easily the most #passion though, no? KPop lends itself well to images, both fanmade and real.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:15 GMT
#2558
On October 14 2014 08:15 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:13 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players

Except for Mvp.

He said top

Mvp is still a top Korean!

You can't ruin my dreams!
kiss kiss fall in love
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 13 2014 23:16 GMT
#2559
1432. Hence that "yes" poster I made with the URL.

I think there's probably a few threads in the General forum with a couple grand easily.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 13 2014 23:16 GMT
#2560
On October 14 2014 08:15 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:13 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players

Except for Mvp.

He said top

But mvp beat top didn't he? ( I'll see myself off this page now)
How are you doing today?
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft431
RuFF_SC2 158
Nina 85
-ZergGirl 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2289
Bale 17
Terrorterran 14
yabsab 12
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1138
taco 405
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox557
Other Games
summit1g8280
JimRising 679
Day[9].tv484
C9.Mang0343
WinterStarcraft270
ViBE176
Maynarde148
Livibee140
Sick121
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick982
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 12
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv484
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 54m
Stellar Fest
9h 54m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.