• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8926 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 130

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 13 2014 23:25 GMT
#2581
On October 14 2014 08:23 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 REyeM wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:13 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players


Sadly barely any top korean terrans are actuall at blizzcon.

Only Maru and Cure stand out to me as top terran snubs.


TANGTANG's not there

Oh snap you're right! How could I forget him?

And who can forget about flash muahahahahahahahahaha
How are you doing today?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:25 GMT
#2582
On October 14 2014 08:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:14 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/entertainment/98009-korean-music-discussion

not quite...


That's a crazy amount of posts.

Global finals getting so hyped already, gonna be strange having a week between the RO16 and the RO8 though

Blizzard gave us this time for more fanart.

Essentially... it's a SIGN.

Unfortunately this is only a day 1 thread. There's 2 days of ro16 before two more days for the ro8 onwards. The hype is gonna need to be divided into 4 parts which makes it hard to be the longest LR thread in history. Especially since MLG Columbus day 3 had more games played than we will see in this entire event.


Yeah. But on the other hand, I bet you that this thread will hit roughly the same numbers, given how much #passion we've ignote already.

I guess I should probably make the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER count across all the different threads for this, shouldn't I?


You may as well. It'd also be nice for additional information on who gets to play in the PassionLeague.

like what?

I mean, if it doesn't count for all of them, we won't know who actually has the most passion. Unless we performed simple addition on a spreadsheet.

Addition is too hard

I once said that 3 - 1 = 3 on a chemistry quiz, and didn't catch on for about 20 minutes.


Also, I was a math major back then as well. =/
kiss kiss fall in love
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 13 2014 23:25 GMT
#2583
On October 14 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:23 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:14 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
2k pages though? That's still monstrous. Wouldn't that actually be the largest thread in the history of TL?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/entertainment/98009-korean-music-discussion

not quite...


That's a crazy amount of posts.

Global finals getting so hyped already, gonna be strange having a week between the RO16 and the RO8 though

Blizzard gave us this time for more fanart.

Essentially... it's a SIGN.

Unfortunately this is only a day 1 thread. There's 2 days of ro16 before two more days for the ro8 onwards. The hype is gonna need to be divided into 4 parts which makes it hard to be the longest LR thread in history. Especially since MLG Columbus day 3 had more games played than we will see in this entire event.


Yeah. But on the other hand, I bet you that this thread will hit roughly the same numbers, given how much #passion we've ignote already.

I guess I should probably make the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER count across all the different threads for this, shouldn't I?


You may as well. It'd also be nice for additional information on who gets to play in the PassionLeague.

like what?

I mean, if it doesn't count for all of them, we won't know who actually has the most passion. Unless we performed simple addition on a spreadsheet.

Oh you mean just count that thread also, yea tonight I'm gonna make it so it can pull from multiple different threads
"Expert" mods4ever.com
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 13 2014 23:26 GMT
#2584
On October 14 2014 08:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:23 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 REyeM wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:13 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players


Sadly barely any top korean terrans are actuall at blizzcon.

Only Maru and Cure stand out to me as top terran snubs.


TANGTANG's not there

Oh snap you're right! How could I forget him?

TANGTANG is the next terran hope, unfortunately he lost to RorO (?)


He did also beat SuperNova in the WECG qualifiers
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 13 2014 23:26 GMT
#2585
On October 14 2014 08:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 AWalker9 wrote:
[quote]

That's a crazy amount of posts.

Global finals getting so hyped already, gonna be strange having a week between the RO16 and the RO8 though

Blizzard gave us this time for more fanart.

Essentially... it's a SIGN.

Unfortunately this is only a day 1 thread. There's 2 days of ro16 before two more days for the ro8 onwards. The hype is gonna need to be divided into 4 parts which makes it hard to be the longest LR thread in history. Especially since MLG Columbus day 3 had more games played than we will see in this entire event.


Yeah. But on the other hand, I bet you that this thread will hit roughly the same numbers, given how much #passion we've ignote already.

I guess I should probably make the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER count across all the different threads for this, shouldn't I?


You may as well. It'd also be nice for additional information on who gets to play in the PassionLeague.

like what?

I mean, if it doesn't count for all of them, we won't know who actually has the most passion. Unless we performed simple addition on a spreadsheet.

Addition is too hard

I once said that 3 - 1 = 3 on a chemistry quiz, and didn't catch on for about 20 minutes.


Also, I was a math major back then as well. =/

We're all bound to do it.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 13 2014 23:26 GMT
#2586
On October 14 2014 08:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:22 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:14 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
I doubt that we're breaking 2k by the end of day 1.

Please. I will probably have 10% of that on my own >.>

2k pages though? That's still monstrous. Wouldn't that actually be the largest thread in the history of TL?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/entertainment/98009-korean-music-discussion

not quite...


That's a crazy amount of posts.

Global finals getting so hyped already, gonna be strange having a week between the RO16 and the RO8 though

Blizzard gave us this time for more fanart.

Essentially... it's a SIGN.

Unfortunately this is only a day 1 thread. There's 2 days of ro16 before two more days for the ro8 onwards. The hype is gonna need to be divided into 4 parts which makes it hard to be the longest LR thread in history. Especially since MLG Columbus day 3 had more games played than we will see in this entire event.


Yeah. But on the other hand, I bet you that this thread will hit roughly the same numbers, given how much #passion we've ignote already.

I guess I should probably make the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER count across all the different threads for this, shouldn't I?


You may as well. It'd also be nice for additional information on who gets to play in the PassionLeague.

this sounds interesting
How are you doing today?
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 13 2014 23:27 GMT
#2587
On October 14 2014 08:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 AWalker9 wrote:
[quote]

That's a crazy amount of posts.

Global finals getting so hyped already, gonna be strange having a week between the RO16 and the RO8 though

Blizzard gave us this time for more fanart.

Essentially... it's a SIGN.

Unfortunately this is only a day 1 thread. There's 2 days of ro16 before two more days for the ro8 onwards. The hype is gonna need to be divided into 4 parts which makes it hard to be the longest LR thread in history. Especially since MLG Columbus day 3 had more games played than we will see in this entire event.


Yeah. But on the other hand, I bet you that this thread will hit roughly the same numbers, given how much #passion we've ignote already.

I guess I should probably make the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER count across all the different threads for this, shouldn't I?


You may as well. It'd also be nice for additional information on who gets to play in the PassionLeague.

like what?

I mean, if it doesn't count for all of them, we won't know who actually has the most passion. Unless we performed simple addition on a spreadsheet.

Addition is too hard

I once said that 3 - 1 = 3 on a chemistry quiz, and didn't catch on for about 20 minutes.


Also, I was a math major back then as well. =/

Trust me, I know how that feels.
How are you doing today?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:27 GMT
#2588
On October 14 2014 08:26 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:14 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:10 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Please. I will probably have 10% of that on my own >.>

2k pages though? That's still monstrous. Wouldn't that actually be the largest thread in the history of TL?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/entertainment/98009-korean-music-discussion

not quite...


That's a crazy amount of posts.

Global finals getting so hyped already, gonna be strange having a week between the RO16 and the RO8 though

Blizzard gave us this time for more fanart.

Essentially... it's a SIGN.

Unfortunately this is only a day 1 thread. There's 2 days of ro16 before two more days for the ro8 onwards. The hype is gonna need to be divided into 4 parts which makes it hard to be the longest LR thread in history. Especially since MLG Columbus day 3 had more games played than we will see in this entire event.


Yeah. But on the other hand, I bet you that this thread will hit roughly the same numbers, given how much #passion we've ignote already.

I guess I should probably make the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER count across all the different threads for this, shouldn't I?


You may as well. It'd also be nice for additional information on who gets to play in the PassionLeague.

this sounds interesting

Essentially it was the top 16 Blizzcon #passion posters, who get to play in a separate league (which I would organize and Liquidpedia for) to see who truly has the most #passion.

The maps would be played on Blistering Sands (old school as it gets, not even sure if it ever saw competitive play) and would be all random, scout. ^_^
kiss kiss fall in love
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 13 2014 23:28 GMT
#2589
On October 14 2014 08:25 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:23 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 REyeM wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:13 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players


Sadly barely any top korean terrans are actuall at blizzcon.

Only Maru and Cure stand out to me as top terran snubs.


TANGTANG's not there

Oh snap you're right! How could I forget him?

And who can forget about flash muahahahahahahahahaha


He said "top" Korean Terrans.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 13 2014 23:28 GMT
#2590
On October 14 2014 08:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 AWalker9 wrote:
[quote]

That's a crazy amount of posts.

Global finals getting so hyped already, gonna be strange having a week between the RO16 and the RO8 though

Blizzard gave us this time for more fanart.

Essentially... it's a SIGN.

Unfortunately this is only a day 1 thread. There's 2 days of ro16 before two more days for the ro8 onwards. The hype is gonna need to be divided into 4 parts which makes it hard to be the longest LR thread in history. Especially since MLG Columbus day 3 had more games played than we will see in this entire event.


Yeah. But on the other hand, I bet you that this thread will hit roughly the same numbers, given how much #passion we've ignote already.

I guess I should probably make the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER count across all the different threads for this, shouldn't I?


You may as well. It'd also be nice for additional information on who gets to play in the PassionLeague.

like what?

I mean, if it doesn't count for all of them, we won't know who actually has the most passion. Unless we performed simple addition on a spreadsheet.

Addition is too hard

I once said that 3 - 1 = 3 on a chemistry quiz, and didn't catch on for about 20 minutes.


Also, I was a math major back then as well. =/

Last year I was doing an integration problem and I somehow turned y into 4 without noticing :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:29 GMT
#2591
On October 14 2014 08:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Blizzard gave us this time for more fanart.

Essentially... it's a SIGN.

Unfortunately this is only a day 1 thread. There's 2 days of ro16 before two more days for the ro8 onwards. The hype is gonna need to be divided into 4 parts which makes it hard to be the longest LR thread in history. Especially since MLG Columbus day 3 had more games played than we will see in this entire event.


Yeah. But on the other hand, I bet you that this thread will hit roughly the same numbers, given how much #passion we've ignote already.

I guess I should probably make the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER count across all the different threads for this, shouldn't I?


You may as well. It'd also be nice for additional information on who gets to play in the PassionLeague.

like what?

I mean, if it doesn't count for all of them, we won't know who actually has the most passion. Unless we performed simple addition on a spreadsheet.

Addition is too hard

I once said that 3 - 1 = 3 on a chemistry quiz, and didn't catch on for about 20 minutes.


Also, I was a math major back then as well. =/

Last year I was doing an integration problem and I somehow turned y into 4 without noticing :D


That's not great, if I'm honest. =/

Ah well, at least I caught it at the end.
kiss kiss fall in love
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 13 2014 23:29 GMT
#2592
On October 14 2014 08:28 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:25 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 REyeM wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:13 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players


Sadly barely any top korean terrans are actuall at blizzcon.

Only Maru and Cure stand out to me as top terran snubs.


TANGTANG's not there

Oh snap you're right! How could I forget him?

And who can forget about flash muahahahahahahahahaha


He said "top" Korean Terrans.

hence why he's not at blizzcon 13 or 14
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 13 2014 23:29 GMT
#2593
Subtraction sucks.

Future math major here, did everything perfectly on a proof that took me 3 hours to finish, except at one point I had 7 - 2 = 8. Took me forever to figure out that one.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:30 GMT
#2594
On October 14 2014 08:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Subtraction sucks.

Future math major here, did everything perfectly on a proof that took me 3 hours to finish, except at one point I had 7 - 2 = 8. Took me forever to figure out that one.


At least you don't do much arithmetic as a proper math major. ^_^
kiss kiss fall in love
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 13 2014 23:30 GMT
#2595
On October 14 2014 08:27 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:26 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:14 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
2k pages though? That's still monstrous. Wouldn't that actually be the largest thread in the history of TL?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/entertainment/98009-korean-music-discussion

not quite...


That's a crazy amount of posts.

Global finals getting so hyped already, gonna be strange having a week between the RO16 and the RO8 though

Blizzard gave us this time for more fanart.

Essentially... it's a SIGN.

Unfortunately this is only a day 1 thread. There's 2 days of ro16 before two more days for the ro8 onwards. The hype is gonna need to be divided into 4 parts which makes it hard to be the longest LR thread in history. Especially since MLG Columbus day 3 had more games played than we will see in this entire event.


Yeah. But on the other hand, I bet you that this thread will hit roughly the same numbers, given how much #passion we've ignote already.

I guess I should probably make the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER count across all the different threads for this, shouldn't I?


You may as well. It'd also be nice for additional information on who gets to play in the PassionLeague.

this sounds interesting

Essentially it was the top 16 Blizzcon #passion posters, who get to play in a separate league (which I would organize and Liquidpedia for) to see who truly has the most #passion.

The maps would be played on Blistering Sands (old school as it gets, not even sure if it ever saw competitive play) and would be all random, scout. ^_^

I would still proxy every game, even if my main was pretty much a proxy. Wait, that means every zerg gets a free proxy hatch.
How are you doing today?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:31 GMT
#2596
On October 14 2014 08:30 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:27 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:26 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:22 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:17 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:14 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/entertainment/98009-korean-music-discussion

not quite...


That's a crazy amount of posts.

Global finals getting so hyped already, gonna be strange having a week between the RO16 and the RO8 though

Blizzard gave us this time for more fanart.

Essentially... it's a SIGN.

Unfortunately this is only a day 1 thread. There's 2 days of ro16 before two more days for the ro8 onwards. The hype is gonna need to be divided into 4 parts which makes it hard to be the longest LR thread in history. Especially since MLG Columbus day 3 had more games played than we will see in this entire event.


Yeah. But on the other hand, I bet you that this thread will hit roughly the same numbers, given how much #passion we've ignote already.

I guess I should probably make the #PASSIONBOARD4EVER count across all the different threads for this, shouldn't I?


You may as well. It'd also be nice for additional information on who gets to play in the PassionLeague.

this sounds interesting

Essentially it was the top 16 Blizzcon #passion posters, who get to play in a separate league (which I would organize and Liquidpedia for) to see who truly has the most #passion.

The maps would be played on Blistering Sands (old school as it gets, not even sure if it ever saw competitive play) and would be all random, scout. ^_^

I would still proxy every game, even if my main was pretty much a proxy. Wait, that means every zerg gets a free proxy hatch.

This tournament isn't meant to test skill.
kiss kiss fall in love
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 13 2014 23:31 GMT
#2597
On October 14 2014 08:28 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:25 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 REyeM wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:13 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players


Sadly barely any top korean terrans are actuall at blizzcon.

Only Maru and Cure stand out to me as top terran snubs.


TANGTANG's not there

Oh snap you're right! How could I forget him?

And who can forget about flash muahahahahahahahahaha


He said "top" Korean Terrans.

I know, I'm messing with the Flash fanboys.
How are you doing today?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 13 2014 23:32 GMT
#2598
On October 14 2014 08:19 REyeM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:13 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players


Sadly barely any top korean terrans are actuall at blizzcon.


eh the only ones missing are flash maru and cure
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:32 GMT
#2599
On October 14 2014 08:31 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:28 Circumstance wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:25 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:23 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:21 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:19 REyeM wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:13 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 08:12 JamesT wrote:
So the Returners from last year are:
(T)Bomber
(T)Polt
(P)MC
(T)TaeJa
(T)MMA
(T)INnoVation
(Z)Jaedong
ratio wise that is 50% of the Zergs returned, 17% of the Protosses, and 62.5% of the terrans
I think thats right


More proof that top Korean terrans are the best players


Sadly barely any top korean terrans are actuall at blizzcon.

Only Maru and Cure stand out to me as top terran snubs.


TANGTANG's not there

Oh snap you're right! How could I forget him?

And who can forget about flash muahahahahahahahahaha


He said "top" Korean Terrans.

I know, I'm messing with the Flash fanboys.

Flash fanboys? What? He can't have those, can he?
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 13 2014 23:32 GMT
#2600
On October 14 2014 08:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:29 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Subtraction sucks.

Future math major here, did everything perfectly on a proof that took me 3 hours to finish, except at one point I had 7 - 2 = 8. Took me forever to figure out that one.


At least you don't do much arithmetic as a proper math major. ^_^


At least I'm not doing a math degree
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft413
RuFF_SC2 206
Nina 85
-ZergGirl 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2237
Bale 21
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1147
taco 341
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox619
Other Games
summit1g8733
JimRising 680
Day[9].tv469
WinterStarcraft323
C9.Mang0306
ViBE160
Livibee146
Sick141
Maynarde141
ArmadaUGS23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick945
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt250
Other Games
• Day9tv469
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 19m
Stellar Fest
9h 19m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.