• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8667 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 126

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 13 2014 22:56 GMT
#2501
wtf 125 pages of hype already
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 13 2014 22:56 GMT
#2502
On October 14 2014 07:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 JamesT wrote:
I look away for 3 hours and this thread gets 16 more pages. I love this community and thanks for not kicking me out! (no homo)

We'd be at about 200 if EU would show support.

NA >>>>>>>> EU

Almost 8k gogo!!
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 13 2014 22:56 GMT
#2503
On October 14 2014 07:56 Jer99 wrote:
wtf 125 pages of hype already

The wall of hype on page one is particularly impressive. Pictures galore
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 22:56 GMT
#2504
On October 14 2014 07:56 Jer99 wrote:
wtf 125 pages of hype already

I like how you posted that exactly at the start of page 126.

Also AWalker9, you DO show a lot of passion, but that's a lot compared to how much NA has shown today. Up your game.
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 13 2014 22:57 GMT
#2505
On October 14 2014 07:53 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:52 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:48 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:46 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:43 Godwrath wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:41 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:39 Yorkie wrote:
soO will lose at Blizzcon, then in his fury dominate DH winter.

Second place isn't exactly domination

THIS TIME HE WILL WIN

That's not possible. Even Innovation defeated him on finals.

soO lost to Inno. Inno lost to Nani that one time.

∴ soO isn't even on the level of silly foreigners

Bunny confirmed better than soO

They both have the same amount of premier tournament wins.

I get second place in a lot of ladder games, does that put me on the level of soO?


No soO has still won a major tournament, MLG vs Proleague Invitational

People should've known he was a god from the start


If he wins just won tournament and breaks that mental barrier I think he could become unstoppable
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 13 2014 22:57 GMT
#2506
On October 14 2014 07:56 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 JamesT wrote:
I look away for 3 hours and this thread gets 16 more pages. I love this community and thanks for not kicking me out! (no homo)

We'd be at about 200 if EU would show support.

NA >>>>>>>> EU

Almost 8k gogo!!

Damn, now I feel pressured to have my 8k post be something good...
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 13 2014 22:57 GMT
#2507
On October 14 2014 07:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:56 Jer99 wrote:
wtf 125 pages of hype already

I like how you posted that exactly at the start of page 126.

Also AWalker9, you DO show a lot of passion, but that's a lot compared to how much NA has shown today. Up your game.


I can't carry EU on my back I don't know how to play Moba's
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 22:58 GMT
#2508
On October 14 2014 07:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:56 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 JamesT wrote:
I look away for 3 hours and this thread gets 16 more pages. I love this community and thanks for not kicking me out! (no homo)

We'd be at about 200 if EU would show support.

NA >>>>>>>> EU

Almost 8k gogo!!

Damn, now I feel pressured to have my 8k post be something good...

Don't be. Mine was horrible. :D
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 13 2014 22:58 GMT
#2509
On October 14 2014 07:55 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 JamesT wrote:
I look away for 3 hours and this thread gets 16 more pages. I love this community and thanks for not kicking me out! (no homo)

We'd be at about 200 if EU would show support.


I've shown so much support and passion

Compared to the rest of Europe yeah
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 13 2014 22:58 GMT
#2510
On October 14 2014 07:57 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:53 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:52 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:48 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:46 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:43 Godwrath wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:41 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]
Second place isn't exactly domination

THIS TIME HE WILL WIN

That's not possible. Even Innovation defeated him on finals.

soO lost to Inno. Inno lost to Nani that one time.

∴ soO isn't even on the level of silly foreigners

Bunny confirmed better than soO

They both have the same amount of premier tournament wins.

I get second place in a lot of ladder games, does that put me on the level of soO?


No soO has still won a major tournament, MLG vs Proleague Invitational

People should've known he was a god from the start


If he wins just won tournament and breaks that mental barrier I think he could become unstoppable

Nah, then he'll just become like Jaedong and have a year of mediocrity following it.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 13 2014 22:59 GMT
#2511
On October 14 2014 07:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:56 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 JamesT wrote:
I look away for 3 hours and this thread gets 16 more pages. I love this community and thanks for not kicking me out! (no homo)

We'd be at about 200 if EU would show support.

NA >>>>>>>> EU

Almost 8k gogo!!

Damn, now I feel pressured to have my 8k post be something good...

Don't be. Mine was horrible. :D

mine was ok I guess
"Expert" mods4ever.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 13 2014 22:59 GMT
#2512
On October 14 2014 07:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:56 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 JamesT wrote:
I look away for 3 hours and this thread gets 16 more pages. I love this community and thanks for not kicking me out! (no homo)

We'd be at about 200 if EU would show support.

NA >>>>>>>> EU

Almost 8k gogo!!

Damn, now I feel pressured to have my 8k post be something good...

8000 is a cube number, has to be something good. Pressure pressure pressure pressure
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 13 2014 22:59 GMT
#2513
On October 14 2014 07:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:56 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 JamesT wrote:
I look away for 3 hours and this thread gets 16 more pages. I love this community and thanks for not kicking me out! (no homo)

We'd be at about 200 if EU would show support.

NA >>>>>>>> EU

Almost 8k gogo!!

Damn, now I feel pressured to have my 8k post be something good...

nah don't worry about it. just make sure it contains some passion and some hype and we'll put effort into our 10k posts instead
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 13 2014 22:59 GMT
#2514
On October 14 2014 07:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:57 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:53 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:52 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:48 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:46 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:43 Godwrath wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:41 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
THIS TIME HE WILL WIN

That's not possible. Even Innovation defeated him on finals.

soO lost to Inno. Inno lost to Nani that one time.

∴ soO isn't even on the level of silly foreigners

Bunny confirmed better than soO

They both have the same amount of premier tournament wins.

I get second place in a lot of ladder games, does that put me on the level of soO?


No soO has still won a major tournament, MLG vs Proleague Invitational

People should've known he was a god from the start


If he wins just won tournament and breaks that mental barrier I think he could become unstoppable

Nah, then he'll just become like Jaedong and have a year of mediocrity following it.

Well that's only if soO wins a tournament by beating a foreigner in the finals. If he beats a Korean soO shall reign supreme
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 13 2014 22:59 GMT
#2515
On October 14 2014 07:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:57 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:53 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:52 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:48 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:47 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:46 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:43 Godwrath wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:41 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
THIS TIME HE WILL WIN

That's not possible. Even Innovation defeated him on finals.

soO lost to Inno. Inno lost to Nani that one time.

∴ soO isn't even on the level of silly foreigners

Bunny confirmed better than soO

They both have the same amount of premier tournament wins.

I get second place in a lot of ladder games, does that put me on the level of soO?


No soO has still won a major tournament, MLG vs Proleague Invitational

People should've known he was a god from the start


If he wins just won tournament and breaks that mental barrier I think he could become unstoppable

Nah, then he'll just become like Jaedong and have a year of mediocrity following it.


Jaedong hasn't won a premier one though has he? Or not one that isn't disputed at least
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 13 2014 23:00 GMT
#2516
On October 14 2014 07:59 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:56 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 JamesT wrote:
I look away for 3 hours and this thread gets 16 more pages. I love this community and thanks for not kicking me out! (no homo)

We'd be at about 200 if EU would show support.

NA >>>>>>>> EU

Almost 8k gogo!!

Damn, now I feel pressured to have my 8k post be something good...

Don't be. Mine was horrible. :D

mine was ok I guess

Yours was great.

I only had my 1001, 2k, 4k, 10k (LRs flew past), 18k, 20k, 25k posts as special milestone ones IIRC
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 13 2014 23:00 GMT
#2517
Is there a command we can use to show passion points because I need to know how many I have? HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Also I feel like capital letters should apply to passion points, but that's just me)
How are you doing today?
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 13 2014 23:00 GMT
#2518
On October 14 2014 07:58 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:55 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 JamesT wrote:
I look away for 3 hours and this thread gets 16 more pages. I love this community and thanks for not kicking me out! (no homo)

We'd be at about 200 if EU would show support.


I've shown so much support and passion

Compared to the rest of Europe yeah


I have way too much time on my hands and not much to do. So passion is the only way forward!!
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-13 23:01:40
October 13 2014 23:01 GMT
#2519
On October 14 2014 08:00 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:59 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:56 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 JamesT wrote:
I look away for 3 hours and this thread gets 16 more pages. I love this community and thanks for not kicking me out! (no homo)

We'd be at about 200 if EU would show support.

NA >>>>>>>> EU

Almost 8k gogo!!

Damn, now I feel pressured to have my 8k post be something good...

Don't be. Mine was horrible. :D

mine was ok I guess

Yours was great.

I only had my 1001, 2k, 4k, 10k (LRs flew past), 18k, 20k, 25k posts as special milestone ones IIRC

ty

On October 14 2014 08:00 JamesT wrote:
Is there a command we can use to show passion points because I need to know how many I have? HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Also I feel like capital letters should apply to passion points, but that's just me)

use them anyways, cause they might count a little bit in a future update!
no command to do it, I have to run the stats manually, just go look at the post, open the spoiler, and use ctrl+f lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 23:01 GMT
#2520
On October 14 2014 08:01 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:59 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:56 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:55 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:54 JamesT wrote:
I look away for 3 hours and this thread gets 16 more pages. I love this community and thanks for not kicking me out! (no homo)

We'd be at about 200 if EU would show support.

NA >>>>>>>> EU

Almost 8k gogo!!

Damn, now I feel pressured to have my 8k post be something good...

Don't be. Mine was horrible. :D

mine was ok I guess

Yours was great.

I only had my 1001, 2k, 4k, 10k (LRs flew past), 18k, 20k, 25k posts as special milestone ones IIRC

ty

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 08:00 JamesT wrote:
Is there a command we can use to show passion points because I need to know how many I have? HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Also I feel like capital letters should apply to passion points, but that's just me)

use them anyways, cause they might count a little bit in a future update!

Isn't one of the TL commandments specifically there to deter people from using all caps?
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft476
CranKy Ducklings72
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft476
RuFF_SC2 126
CosmosSc2 61
Nina 59
-ZergGirl 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2262
Artosis 608
yabsab 4
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1137
taco 351
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox591
Other Games
summit1g8385
JimRising 659
Day[9].tv473
C9.Mang0369
ViBE152
Maynarde149
Livibee113
ArmadaUGS35
Sick3
WinterStarcraft0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• OhrlRock 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 40m
Stellar Fest
10h 40m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.