• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:12
CEST 07:12
KST 14:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 1032

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-29 12:13:24
October 29 2014 12:02 GMT
#20621
Let's talk numbers! I'll update this post with conditions in 2-5 minutes

FIRST OPTION.
We will orient on the smallest amount of points - 11580 (we need even number).
Everyone - Sakat, H8, IAmWithStupid - bets this amount of points.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 11580 points, while me and Sakat gain 5790 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose 11580, while H8 gains 23160 points.

SECOND OPTIONS "ALL-IN".
Everyone goes all-in.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 13142 points, while me and Sakat gain 3220 and 9922 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose everything, while H8 gains 47284 points.

I'm good with both options.
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:03 GMT
#20622
On October 29 2014 21:02 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let's talk numbers! I'll update this post with conditions in 2-5 minutes

Great, thanks
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 29 2014 12:10 GMT
#20623
Gambling at an all time high
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:11 GMT
#20624
On October 29 2014 21:10 AWalker9 wrote:
Gambling at an all time high

Well, the thread will be closed soon. No point in passionpoints anymore
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:15 GMT
#20625
On October 29 2014 21:02 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let's talk numbers! I'll update this post with conditions in 2-5 minutes

FIRST OPTION.
We will orient on the smallest amount of points - 11580 (we need even number).
Everyone - Sakat, H8, IAmWithStupid - bets this amount of points.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 11580 points, while me and Sakat gain 5790 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose 11580, while H8 gains 23160 points.

SECOND OPTIONS "ALL-IN".
Everyone goes all-in.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 13142 points, while me and Sakat gain 3220 and 9922 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose everything, while H8 gains 47284 points.

I'm good with both options.

What is the reasoning behind the point splitting in the second option?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 29 2014 12:19 GMT
#20626
On October 29 2014 21:02 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let's talk numbers! I'll update this post with conditions in 2-5 minutes

FIRST OPTION.
We will orient on the smallest amount of points - 11580 (we need even number).
Everyone - Sakat, H8, IAmWithStupid - bets this amount of points.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 11580 points, while me and Sakat gain 5790 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose 11580, while H8 gains 23160 points.

SECOND OPTIONS "ALL-IN".
Everyone goes all-in.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 13142 points, while me and Sakat gain 3220 and 9922 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose everything, while H8 gains 47284 points.

I'm good with both options.


Maybe I misunderstood, but didn't Sakat bet on JD?
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-29 12:23:28
October 29 2014 12:21 GMT
#20627
Anyway, That amount of points would mean that H8 is right behind Die4ever on the passionboard!

I was willing to bet JD, but then you stepped in. Now I can bet Bomber. (I do really think that Bomber is going to win, ene though I am a JD fan)
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 29 2014 12:25 GMT
#20628
On October 29 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:02 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let's talk numbers! I'll update this post with conditions in 2-5 minutes

FIRST OPTION.
We will orient on the smallest amount of points - 11580 (we need even number).
Everyone - Sakat, H8, IAmWithStupid - bets this amount of points.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 11580 points, while me and Sakat gain 5790 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose 11580, while H8 gains 23160 points.

SECOND OPTIONS "ALL-IN".
Everyone goes all-in.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 13142 points, while me and Sakat gain 3220 and 9922 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose everything, while H8 gains 47284 points.

I'm good with both options.

What is the reasoning behind the point splitting in the second option?


You have more passionpoints than IAmWithStupid now, so if Bomber wins, you will get more passionpoints than IAmWithStupid.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 12:26 GMT
#20629
Where is the most recent passionboard anyway?
kiss kiss fall in love
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 29 2014 12:27 GMT
#20630
On October 29 2014 21:15 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:02 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let's talk numbers! I'll update this post with conditions in 2-5 minutes

FIRST OPTION.
We will orient on the smallest amount of points - 11580 (we need even number).
Everyone - Sakat, H8, IAmWithStupid - bets this amount of points.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 11580 points, while me and Sakat gain 5790 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose 11580, while H8 gains 23160 points.

SECOND OPTIONS "ALL-IN".
Everyone goes all-in.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 13142 points, while me and Sakat gain 3220 and 9922 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose everything, while H8 gains 47284 points.

I'm good with both options.

What is the reasoning behind the point splitting in the second option?

It is about our shares in the pool. I have 11580 (0,245 from 47284) and you have 35704 (0,755 from 47284)
Insert wise words here
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 29 2014 12:28 GMT
#20631
On October 29 2014 21:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
Where is the most recent passionboard anyway?

Page 1028 or 1029 I believe
Insert wise words here
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 29 2014 12:28 GMT
#20632
On October 29 2014 21:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
Where is the most recent passionboard anyway?

it is on page 1028.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:31 GMT
#20633
OK. I'm for the second option... Let's go all-in!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 12:31 GMT
#20634
I am awesome. I actually have fewer pictures then anyone in thetop 8, and stayed as number three through all the spam.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:33 GMT
#20635
On October 29 2014 21:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
I am awesome. I actually have fewer pictures then anyone in thetop 8, and stayed as number three through all the spam.

What are you going to do now that the thread is dead? Will you continue posting here until they close it?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 29 2014 12:33 GMT
#20636
On October 29 2014 21:02 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let's talk numbers! I'll update this post with conditions in 2-5 minutes

FIRST OPTION.
We will orient on the smallest amount of points - 11580 (we need even number).
Everyone - Sakat, H8, IAmWithStupid - bets this amount of points.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 11580 points, while me and Sakat gain 5790 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose 11580, while H8 gains 23160 points.

SECOND OPTIONS "ALL-IN".
Everyone goes all-in.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 13142 points, while me and Sakat gain 3220 and 9922 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose everything, while H8 gains 47284 points.

I'm good with both options.

OK, it's a draft. If everyone agrees, please post "#_. DEAL!", if you have smth to add, you have time until 13:45 CET
Insert wise words here
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 12:36 GMT
#20637
On October 29 2014 21:33 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
I am awesome. I actually have fewer pictures then anyone in thetop 8, and stayed as number three through all the spam.

What are you going to do now that the thread is dead? Will you continue posting here until they close it?

I'll keep posting until there is nobody here to interact with.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:40 GMT
#20638
#_. DEAL!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 29 2014 12:40 GMT
#20639
On October 29 2014 21:33 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:02 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let's talk numbers! I'll update this post with conditions in 2-5 minutes

FIRST OPTION.
We will orient on the smallest amount of points - 11580 (we need even number).
Everyone - Sakat, H8, IAmWithStupid - bets this amount of points.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 11580 points, while me and Sakat gain 5790 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose 11580, while H8 gains 23160 points.

SECOND OPTIONS "ALL-IN".
Everyone goes all-in.
If Bomber wins, H8 loses 13142 points, while me and Sakat gain 3220 and 9922 points respectively.
If Jaedong wins (ha!), I and Sakat (each of us) lose everything, while H8 gains 47284 points.

I'm good with both options.

OK, it's a draft. If everyone agrees, please post "#_. DEAL!", if you have smth to add, you have time until 13:45 CET


2. option DEAL!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:41 GMT
#20640
On October 29 2014 21:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:33 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
I am awesome. I actually have fewer pictures then anyone in thetop 8, and stayed as number three through all the spam.

What are you going to do now that the thread is dead? Will you continue posting here until they close it?

I'll keep posting until there is nobody here to interact with.

Nice, I'll stick around for a while then
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Prev 1 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Shuttle 1034
Dewaltoss 69
Hm[arnc] 35
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft303
C9.Mang0292
Mew2King156
RuFF_SC274
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2325
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1035
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 48m
OSC
16h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.