• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8204 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 1033

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 29 2014 12:41 GMT
#20641
On October 29 2014 21:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:33 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
I am awesome. I actually have fewer pictures then anyone in thetop 8, and stayed as number three through all the spam.

What are you going to do now that the thread is dead? Will you continue posting here until they close it?

I'll keep posting until there is nobody here to interact with.

It could be an epic movie with cheesy dramatic ending. "d'Artagnan and three musketeers. BlizzCon edition". synopsis: they were 4 ordinary guys, but #passion had plan for them. They were summoned to lead EU hype to victory. And even when all was lost and the tread was closing, thay stood strong together till the final moments!"
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:42 GMT
#20642
On October 29 2014 21:41 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:33 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
I am awesome. I actually have fewer pictures then anyone in thetop 8, and stayed as number three through all the spam.

What are you going to do now that the thread is dead? Will you continue posting here until they close it?

I'll keep posting until there is nobody here to interact with.

It could be an epic movie with cheesy dramatic ending. "d'Artagnan and three musketeers. BlizzCon edition". synopsis: they were 4 ordinary guys, but #passion had plan for them. They were summoned to lead EU hype to victory. And even when all was lost and the tread was closing, thay stood strong together till the final moments!"

HAHA Great idea!
Sadly, most people wouldn't stick around for that long
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:42 GMT
#20643
H8 says DEAL
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 29 2014 12:44 GMT
#20644
OK. We have a deal!!! The winner buys champaign, lol ))) JK
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:45 GMT
#20645
H8, you now that if JD wins you get past IntoThe Heart on the passionborad? Second behind Die4ever
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 29 2014 12:47 GMT
#20646
Just now I realised there is an excellent opportunity for a classic joke.

I'LL HAVE MY OWN LR, WITH BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS! YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET THE LR!
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:49 GMT
#20647
On October 29 2014 21:47 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Just now I realised there is an excellent opportunity for a classic joke.

I'LL HAVE MY OWN LR, WITH BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS! YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET THE LR!

What's that?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 12:50 GMT
#20648
On October 29 2014 21:45 Sakat wrote:
H8, you now that if JD wins you get past IntoThe Heart on the passionborad? Second behind Die4ever

That's great. Is it for the Ro16? Because if he just has to best Bomber, that isn't much of an ordeal.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 12:51 GMT
#20649
On October 29 2014 21:49 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:47 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Just now I realised there is an excellent opportunity for a classic joke.

I'LL HAVE MY OWN LR, WITH BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS! YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET THE LR!

What's that?

It's from Futurama, words spoken by Bender.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:53 GMT
#20650
On October 29 2014 21:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:45 Sakat wrote:
H8, you now that if JD wins you get past IntoThe Heart on the passionborad? Second behind Die4ever

That's great. Is it for the Ro16? Because if he just has to best Bomber, that isn't much of an ordeal.

Well, I guess not. But since the passionboard won't be here for long anyway, we went all-in on a single match
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 12:54 GMT
#20651
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 12:56 GMT
#20652
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 13:00 GMT
#20653
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

I mean, he's always more or less spammed, but he still might catch up to me one day.

Remember that we have a lot of days until the thread is officially closed.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 13:02 GMT
#20654
On October 29 2014 22:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

I mean, he's always more or less spammed, but he still might catch up to me one day.

Remember that we have a lot of days until the thread is officially closed.

2? Or did I misunderstand something?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 29 2014 13:04 GMT
#20655
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...

intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 13:04 GMT
#20656
On October 29 2014 22:02 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

I mean, he's always more or less spammed, but he still might catch up to me one day.

Remember that we have a lot of days until the thread is officially closed.

2? Or did I misunderstand something?

That's a lot of time for someone like him to spam and surpass me.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 13:07 GMT
#20657
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 13:08 GMT
#20658
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 13:08 GMT
#20659
On October 29 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

I mean, he's always more or less spammed, but he still might catch up to me one day.

Remember that we have a lot of days until the thread is officially closed.

2? Or did I misunderstand something?

That's a lot of time for someone like him to spam and surpass me.

Well, I hope that won't happen. As far as I figured during my time here, you deserve it more and you have a lot of quality posts
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 13:10 GMT
#20660
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

I'm just saying that it doesn't fell the way it should. It's going to be practicly an empty thread with at most 30 pages before the games begin.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Prev 1 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Shuttle 1034
Dewaltoss 74
Hm[arnc] 35
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm154
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor634
Other Games
summit1g8403
PiGStarcraft303
C9.Mang0292
Mew2King158
RuFF_SC274
ViBE51
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2325
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1035
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 46m
OSC
16h 46m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.