• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:52
CEST 20:52
KST 03:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9613 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 1034

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 29 2014 13:14 GMT
#20661
On October 29 2014 21:42 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 21:41 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:33 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
I am awesome. I actually have fewer pictures then anyone in thetop 8, and stayed as number three through all the spam.

What are you going to do now that the thread is dead? Will you continue posting here until they close it?

I'll keep posting until there is nobody here to interact with.

It could be an epic movie with cheesy dramatic ending. "d'Artagnan and three musketeers. BlizzCon edition". synopsis: they were 4 ordinary guys, but #passion had plan for them. They were summoned to lead EU hype to victory. And even when all was lost and the tread was closing, thay stood strong together till the final moments!"

HAHA Great idea!
Sadly, most people wouldn't stick around for that long

Almost as epic/sad as this one:
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 13:14 GMT
#20662
The thread dying sucks
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 13:21 GMT
#20663
On October 29 2014 22:10 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

I'm just saying that it doesn't fell the way it should. It's going to be practicly an empty thread with at most 30 pages before the games begin.

That's what I said. Hopefully people here will port over their hard work.
But I mean, I do understand what Zealousy was talking about yesterday about the impracticality.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 13:22 GMT
#20664
On October 29 2014 22:08 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

I mean, he's always more or less spammed, but he still might catch up to me one day.

Remember that we have a lot of days until the thread is officially closed.

2? Or did I misunderstand something?

That's a lot of time for someone like him to spam and surpass me.

Well, I hope that won't happen. As far as I figured during my time here, you deserve it more and you have a lot of quality posts

Haha cheers!
I have shitposted a lot, but I wasn't asking passion4ever for updates every few minutes.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 29 2014 13:24 GMT
#20665
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

Of course we can post a lot into the new thread. But can we post the same thing in both threads? Can we re-post the things in this already posted here?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 29 2014 13:25 GMT
#20666
On October 29 2014 22:24 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

Of course we can post a lot into the new thread. But can we post the same thing in both threads? Can we re-post the things in this already posted here?

I could just include the old stuff in the OP
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
October 29 2014 13:25 GMT
#20667
So about that pic of SOO in front of a Canada flag. Have we officially assimilated him? I'm on board, but damnit why wasn't I informed!? Long live soO, the true north strong and free!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 13:27 GMT
#20668
On October 29 2014 22:24 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

Of course we can post a lot into the new thread. But can we post the same thing in both threads? Can we re-post the things in this already posted here?

You may as well repost your old posts that you think are worthwhile in a more moderated thread. If you've made a bracket, definitely repost that; you want your hard work to be seen, no?
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-29 13:29:12
October 29 2014 13:28 GMT
#20669
On October 29 2014 22:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

I'm just saying that it doesn't fell the way it should. It's going to be practicly an empty thread with at most 30 pages before the games begin.

That's what I said. Hopefully people here will port over their hard work.
But I mean, I do understand what Zealousy was talking about yesterday about the impracticality.

Yeah, but I don't see how it would be impractical.
I mean, it's not like new posters will read through 1000 pages of text anyway. and saying that it will discourage new posters it's not true. I made a TL account because of this very thread. It was inspirational
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 13:30 GMT
#20670
On October 29 2014 22:28 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

I'm just saying that it doesn't fell the way it should. It's going to be practicly an empty thread with at most 30 pages before the games begin.

That's what I said. Hopefully people here will port over their hard work.
But I mean, I do understand what Zealousy was talking about yesterday about the impracticality.

Yeah, but I don't see how it would be impractical.
I mean, it's not like new posters will read through 1000 pages of text anyway. and saying that it will discourage new posters it's not true. I made a TL account because of this very thread. It was inspirational

If I had a guess as to why it was "impractical," the links to all the games would be a little hard to navigate, and LR-ers would have a difficult time keeping track of the pages, especially with everyone throwing "passion" around. Besides, this isn't exactly a "good" TL thread, with all the spam and everything.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 29 2014 13:31 GMT
#20671
On October 29 2014 22:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:24 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

Of course we can post a lot into the new thread. But can we post the same thing in both threads? Can we re-post the things in this already posted here?

I could just include the old stuff in the OP

We might as well have the "real LR" just be links to "good" posts in this thread? :D
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 29 2014 13:34 GMT
#20672
On October 29 2014 22:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

I'm just saying that it doesn't fell the way it should. It's going to be practicly an empty thread with at most 30 pages before the games begin.

That's what I said. Hopefully people here will port over their hard work.
But I mean, I do understand what Zealousy was talking about yesterday about the impracticality.

Yeah, but I don't see how it would be impractical.
I mean, it's not like new posters will read through 1000 pages of text anyway. and saying that it will discourage new posters it's not true. I made a TL account because of this very thread. It was inspirational

If I had a guess as to why it was "impractical," the links to all the games would be a little hard to navigate, and LR-ers would have a difficult time keeping track of the pages, especially with everyone throwing "passion" around. Besides, this isn't exactly a "good" TL thread, with all the spam and everything.

But the first post of the OP is perfectly clear and readable. And nobody will be throwing passion around when the games will begin
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 13:34 GMT
#20673
On October 29 2014 22:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

I'm just saying that it doesn't fell the way it should. It's going to be practicly an empty thread with at most 30 pages before the games begin.

That's what I said. Hopefully people here will port over their hard work.
But I mean, I do understand what Zealousy was talking about yesterday about the impracticality.

Yeah, but I don't see how it would be impractical.
I mean, it's not like new posters will read through 1000 pages of text anyway. and saying that it will discourage new posters it's not true. I made a TL account because of this very thread. It was inspirational

If I had a guess as to why it was "impractical," the links to all the games would be a little hard to navigate, and LR-ers would have a difficult time keeping track of the pages, especially with everyone throwing "passion" around. Besides, this isn't exactly a "good" TL thread, with all the spam and everything.

Yeah, I understand that moderation was bad, but there are a lot of great posts in this one. It seems kind dull if it's all just "linked to" in the actual one
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 29 2014 13:43 GMT
#20674
I guess we'll just have to live with it. I mean, it's not the WORST thing that could have happened in an LR thread.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 29 2014 13:43 GMT
#20675
I just heard the news
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 29 2014 13:44 GMT
#20676
On October 29 2014 22:34 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
I only care about staying ahead of Passion12.

You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

I'm just saying that it doesn't fell the way it should. It's going to be practicly an empty thread with at most 30 pages before the games begin.

That's what I said. Hopefully people here will port over their hard work.
But I mean, I do understand what Zealousy was talking about yesterday about the impracticality.

Yeah, but I don't see how it would be impractical.
I mean, it's not like new posters will read through 1000 pages of text anyway. and saying that it will discourage new posters it's not true. I made a TL account because of this very thread. It was inspirational

If I had a guess as to why it was "impractical," the links to all the games would be a little hard to navigate, and LR-ers would have a difficult time keeping track of the pages, especially with everyone throwing "passion" around. Besides, this isn't exactly a "good" TL thread, with all the spam and everything.

Yeah, I understand that moderation was bad, but there are a lot of great posts in this one. It seems kind dull if it's all just "linked to" in the actual one

I would probably put it in quotes, not link to it
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 13:45 GMT
#20677
On October 29 2014 22:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:34 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:28 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:10 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:07 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 22:04 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 21:56 Sakat wrote:
[quote]
You shouldn't worry about that. He's lost his passion... He just spams now.

... just now? :D :D :D

I think everyone's passion got a gut-check!

Personally, I'm wondering if it's worth posting anything "good" in here anymore... or what to do with quality (OC) posts.

I want to say that something like my power rank that a spent hours doing would be worth re-posting in a new thread... But at the same time I don't know the rules on that. So I'm stalling on my prediction post because again, I'd rather have it associated with whatever ends up being the "real" thread associated with games...


Yeah, I know. I'm writing a huge 2014 recap and Blizzcon hype article (got it up to 3000 words by now, and I'm still in IEM Shenzen). I'll post it in the actual thread when it opens, but this is a bit demoralizing tbh

I'm reasonably confident that anything which is worth of a hashtag here is worthy of being posted in the "real" LR thread when it rolls around. Traditionally, they always have been.

I'm just saying that it doesn't fell the way it should. It's going to be practicly an empty thread with at most 30 pages before the games begin.

That's what I said. Hopefully people here will port over their hard work.
But I mean, I do understand what Zealousy was talking about yesterday about the impracticality.

Yeah, but I don't see how it would be impractical.
I mean, it's not like new posters will read through 1000 pages of text anyway. and saying that it will discourage new posters it's not true. I made a TL account because of this very thread. It was inspirational

If I had a guess as to why it was "impractical," the links to all the games would be a little hard to navigate, and LR-ers would have a difficult time keeping track of the pages, especially with everyone throwing "passion" around. Besides, this isn't exactly a "good" TL thread, with all the spam and everything.

Yeah, I understand that moderation was bad, but there are a lot of great posts in this one. It seems kind dull if it's all just "linked to" in the actual one

I would probably put it in quotes, not link to it

Well, that changes everything!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 13:45 GMT
#20678
On October 29 2014 22:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
I guess we'll just have to live with it. I mean, it's not the WORST thing that could have happened in an LR thread.

What is the worst thing that could happen?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 29 2014 13:46 GMT
#20679
On October 29 2014 22:45 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 22:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
I guess we'll just have to live with it. I mean, it's not the WORST thing that could have happened in an LR thread.

What is the worst thing that could happen?

Thread gets closed immediately, everyone gets a warning or a ban
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 29 2014 13:46 GMT
#20680
It was a good run. RIP
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 679
UpATreeSC 114
JuggernautJason38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18981
firebathero 188
Rush 127
Dewaltoss 107
Sexy 24
Shine 22
Bale 13
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1568
monkeys_forever106
Counter-Strike
fl0m1585
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
crisheroes1165
Liquid`Hasu666
XaKoH 146
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby2852
summit1g1368
FrodaN838
Beastyqt689
ceh9618
ArmadaUGS183
byalli173
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe159
Hui .143
QueenE103
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1904
League of Legends
• TFBlade1126
Other Games
• imaqtpie870
• Shiphtur260
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 9m
Stellar Fest
18h 9m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.