• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:50
CEST 07:50
KST 14:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7076 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 1030

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Abradix1
Profile Joined November 2012
Netherlands609 Posts
October 29 2014 07:51 GMT
#20581
On October 29 2014 16:49 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 16:45 Abradix1 wrote:
On October 29 2014 15:42 IAmWithStupid wrote:
20 minutes later... not a single soul is here...


Passion is dead. Zealously confirmed there is no more reason to live/post for.

I guess I've missed it... What happened? My prediction: there will be relatively calm two days and then the tread will explode several hours before the event. People will just post "HYPE", "POLTU", etc.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/470121-on-the-current-blizzcon-lr-thread

Current thread to be closed 24 hours before Ro16 starts, new one will be created without spamz.
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-29 08:00:16
October 29 2014 07:56 GMT
#20582
On October 29 2014 16:51 Abradix1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 16:49 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 29 2014 16:45 Abradix1 wrote:
On October 29 2014 15:42 IAmWithStupid wrote:
20 minutes later... not a single soul is here...


Passion is dead. Zealously confirmed there is no more reason to live/post for.

I guess I've missed it... What happened? My prediction: there will be relatively calm two days and then the tread will explode several hours before the event. People will just post "HYPE", "POLTU", etc.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/470121-on-the-current-blizzcon-lr-thread

Current thread to be closed 24 hours before Ro16 starts, new one will be created without spamz.


Guess we have a lot of work to do before apocalypse happens.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Abradix1
Profile Joined November 2012
Netherlands609 Posts
October 29 2014 08:01 GMT
#20583
No we have a lot of work to do after the apocolypse happens to get the new thread up to a respectable page count without resorting to content-less posts!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-29 08:04:41
October 29 2014 08:03 GMT
#20584
But there are so many non off-topic posts here, like eleven or twelve! I don't know if we can manage that in other thread.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 08:07 GMT
#20585
What's going on? I didn't post yesterday. Is something happening? Is the thread dying? Will it be closed?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 29 2014 08:08 GMT
#20586
On October 29 2014 17:07 Sakat wrote:
What's going on? I didn't post yesterday. Is something happening? Is the thread dying? Will it be closed?


Yep, unfortunately. I was shocked when I found out. :'(
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-29 08:09:58
October 29 2014 08:09 GMT
#20587
On October 29 2014 17:08 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 17:07 Sakat wrote:
What's going on? I didn't post yesterday. Is something happening? Is the thread dying? Will it be closed?


Yep, unfortunately. I was shocked when I found out. :'(

When? Why?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 29 2014 08:10 GMT
#20588
On October 29 2014 17:09 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 17:08 H8 wrote:
On October 29 2014 17:07 Sakat wrote:
What's going on? I didn't post yesterday. Is something happening? Is the thread dying? Will it be closed?


Yep, unfortunately. I was shocked when I found out. :'(

When?


Like five minutes ago?
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
October 29 2014 08:15 GMT
#20589
On October 29 2014 17:09 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 17:08 H8 wrote:
On October 29 2014 17:07 Sakat wrote:
What's going on? I didn't post yesterday. Is something happening? Is the thread dying? Will it be closed?


Yep, unfortunately. I was shocked when I found out. :'(

When? Why?

Damn casuals...
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 08:17 GMT
#20590
I don't get it. When will they close the thread and why? I mean, there was a lot of off-topic here, but we have said a lot of on-topic stuff as well. What will we say in the other thread?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 29 2014 08:19 GMT
#20591
On October 29 2014 17:17 Sakat wrote:
I don't get it. When will they close the thread and why? I mean, there was a lot of off-topic here, but we have said a lot of on-topic stuff as well. What will we say in the other thread?


The same, of course.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-29 08:50:10
October 29 2014 08:36 GMT
#20592
Just read everything. Have to say, this didn't kill my passion! A lot of it is gone though...
I guess this is it then? No more posts here?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 29 2014 08:49 GMT
#20593
OK, FUCK IT! I'm going all-in!!! I bet all my 11,581 passion points on Bomber in the first match. If anyone wants to bet, contact me! I'm even ready to make a "discount" (forgot how it is called in English). You can bet only half the amount.
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 08:50 GMT
#20594
On October 29 2014 17:49 IAmWithStupid wrote:
OK, FUCK IT! I'm going all-in!!! I bet all my 11,581 passion points on Bomber in the first match. If anyone wants to bet, contact me! I'm even ready to make a "discount" (forgot how it is called in English). You can bet only half the amount.

Wrong thread?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 29 2014 09:15 GMT
#20595
On October 29 2014 17:50 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 17:49 IAmWithStupid wrote:
OK, FUCK IT! I'm going all-in!!! I bet all my 11,581 passion points on Bomber in the first match. If anyone wants to bet, contact me! I'm even ready to make a "discount" (forgot how it is called in English). You can bet only half the amount.

Wrong thread?

Why? I think it is right. This thread will be closed, passion points will lose its meaning. So, while I can, I want to use it
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2014 09:18 GMT
#20596
On October 29 2014 18:15 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 17:50 Sakat wrote:
On October 29 2014 17:49 IAmWithStupid wrote:
OK, FUCK IT! I'm going all-in!!! I bet all my 11,581 passion points on Bomber in the first match. If anyone wants to bet, contact me! I'm even ready to make a "discount" (forgot how it is called in English). You can bet only half the amount.

Wrong thread?

Why? I think it is right. This thread will be closed, passion points will lose its meaning. So, while I can, I want to use it

Sure, then, I bet on soO to beat Taeja in the First round!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 29 2014 09:21 GMT
#20597
On October 29 2014 17:49 IAmWithStupid wrote:
OK, FUCK IT! I'm going all-in!!! I bet all my 11,581 passion points on Bomber in the first match. If anyone wants to bet, contact me! I'm even ready to make a "discount" (forgot how it is called in English). You can bet only half the amount.

2 to 1 odds? Umm I'll still stick to bomber
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 29 2014 09:28 GMT
#20598
On October 29 2014 18:21 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 17:49 IAmWithStupid wrote:
OK, FUCK IT! I'm going all-in!!! I bet all my 11,581 passion points on Bomber in the first match. If anyone wants to bet, contact me! I'm even ready to make a "discount" (forgot how it is called in English). You can bet only half the amount.

2 to 1 odds? Umm I'll still stick to bomber

I'm waiting for JD fans.
Insert wise words here
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
October 29 2014 09:47 GMT
#20599
On October 29 2014 18:28 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 18:21 y0su wrote:
On October 29 2014 17:49 IAmWithStupid wrote:
OK, FUCK IT! I'm going all-in!!! I bet all my 11,581 passion points on Bomber in the first match. If anyone wants to bet, contact me! I'm even ready to make a "discount" (forgot how it is called in English). You can bet only half the amount.

2 to 1 odds? Umm I'll still stick to bomber

I'm waiting for JD fans.


I'm afraid you'll have to give them better odds than that ! :-/
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 29 2014 10:05 GMT
#20600
I came here to see 1000. Was not disappointed.
Maru | Life | herO
Prev 1 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1988
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 50
Bale 29
Noble 28
ZergMaN 15
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor748
Other Games
summit1g8324
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft276
Mew2King151
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS33
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Lourlo1136
• Rush1112
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 10m
OSC
16h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.