• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:41
CEST 02:41
KST 09:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10616 users

Police are a bunch of fucking bitches

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
0123456789
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3216 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-24 05:32:33
July 24 2012 05:26 GMT
#1
Like my title says, the police are a bunch of fucking bitches. So backstory, every night for like 3 weeks or something now, after summer vacation started, these high school kids have been coming outside my house every night on their cars drinking, smoking, yelling, and like fucking honking and turning on loud music. Prior to the three weeks, These faggot kids used to stay only until like 11:00 am at night which is ok, but then my neighbors started coming out and telling these kids to gtfo. Nowadays, they stay until like 10:00pm to avoid getting their asses busted by curfew, and then come back after going out to do whatever for the night. Most of their activities include some wannabe gang activities like underage drinking, fighting with some other wannabe gangs(not near my house, they just talk about it. The underage smoking and drinking, they do outside my house and I know because I see them, and they litter like faggots with their bottles and smoke) etc, I can hear all this crap from my window. So anyways, these kids come at like 1-2:00 am after they leave at 12:00 am, and then several scenarios happen.
#1 They stay for like 10 minutes, go somewhere for an hour, wake me up an hour later, stay for 10 minutes, go somewhere for an hour, wake me up an hour later, rinse and repeat. Can't even do anything in this situation. So fucking annoying. It's like internet trolls. You have to take it up the ass and just deal with it.
#2 They just stay the whole night from like 1:00 am to 5:00 am.

For a bit I try to empathize with these high school kiddies because okay, it's summer, blah blah blah, maybe they'll just stop on their own, blah blah blah, they don't.

And Because high school kiddy activities are disrupting my sleep, I do the most reasonable thing. I call the cops, when they stay the WHOLE FUCKING NIGHT. First time I called them, they go ok, we'll send some1. No1 comes. An hour later, they go ok, we'll send some1. NO1 COMES AGAIN. I FUCKING CALL AGAIN, they go ok, we'll send some1. I FUCKING GO OUTSIDE, watch as the cop car just drives past a bunch of obvious underage kids drinking on the street.

Next time the kids stay the whole night, they don't do anything AGAIN. They just tell you on the phone, ok sir(They use the word sir and a tone to make it sound like they're going to do something, and then they don't even send one policedude to come and tell kids to fuck off.)

The next time kids stay all night, I fucking cuss out the police on the phone, like fuck you, I'm going to kill you guys, I'm going to rape your wife nigger, etc. He tells me the conversation is being recorded, please calm down sir, I know you're mad, I'm like IDGAF, they go ok, we'll take care of it. Police comes, tells the kids to leave. KIDS STILL COME BACK NEXT NIGHT.

I lose all faith in the police, so next time they disrupt my sleep, I get my dad's gun, and I'm determined to shoot these kids and go down to the police station, and shoot the police. My mom and dad wake up from me slamming shit, and they stop me and then tell me blah blah blah violence is not the solution blah blah blah don't threaten these kids, they don't know any better, blah blah blah. Yeah ok parents, good thing your sleep's not getting disrupted every fucking night. FML I'm too influenced by what other people tell me.

The very fucking next time they stay all night, a fight breaks out between the members of this wannabe gang. I AGAIN, call the police, they're like zzzzz it's this kid again, yeah we'll send some1 over. They don't. This fight is lasting over an hour with a bunch of cussing threatening, blah blah blah like fist fighting. I call again, they come, I go outside to watch them do something, nope. THEY JUST DRIVE BY KIDS FIGHTING. Like it's so ridiculous, my brain shuts down. Like wtf. Kids leave after neighbors are fucking mad as shit and start yelling and shit starts escalating.

Next night, kids come again, neighbors come out, shit gets serious, threats everywhere, kids are being dicks, thinking they're cool, trying to fight back. I want to fuck these kids up good, but it's so loud my parents wake up, COPS FINALLY COME, JUST TELL EVERY1, LOOK CALM DOWN, just go back to sleep, kids get off with a I gave you guys a warning, don't come back again.

So now, because every1's mad, and kids are douchebags, every night, because bad kids don't sleep at night, only in the day, these kids deliberately come every hour, turn their car music up real loud, wake every1 up, cuss, and then run away. I think I once heard them throw rocks through some1's window, idk, too tired. Every night for like a week now. And no1's had the brains to just wait for them to show up and shoot them in the face, or their car, because every1's fucking tired as shit and I'm resorting to taking naps. GG Police do nothing. Niggers, I'm tax evading my entire life. I'm not paying to have a shitty police who are fat, and have no training or experience, and are too pussy to do anything, because they work in the suburbs. If shit gets any worse, I'll probably be the dude on the news who murdered a bunch of incompetent policemen and kids. My parents came up with a solution right as I was writing this blog where I have to sleep in their room with them because they can't hear anything in their room, it's too far away. But that's just gay. What kind of dude over the age of 2 sleeps with their parents. It took 3 weeks to come up with a solution where I can get some sleep. Azns are so smart. Big IQ, good academics, but real SLOW(AKA RETARDED).

Edit:FUCKER. WHO GAVE MY RANT A 1 STAR. I'M GOING TO FIND U NIGGER.

User was temp banned for this post.
Brandish
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-24 05:34:05
July 24 2012 05:29 GMT
#2
well you know what they say, if you can't beat em', join em'

edit: dog i rated you a 5/5 would read again
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
July 24 2012 05:33 GMT
#3
I can't really condone this blog.

However, if read as an allegory, this is rather a poignant account of spider mines, from the protoss persepctive.
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
July 24 2012 05:36 GMT
#4
I understand that this is pretty frustrating of a situation, but cussing out the people that you expect to help you is usually counter-productive. I know those kids are assholes for being so disruptive, but contemplating shooting them with a gun is probably something that you will regret. And shooting the police? Come on now, that's just the rage talking.

Look, I know it is frustrating as hell, and you have a right to be mad, but think of it this way. It could be much worse.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
July 24 2012 05:45 GMT
#5
It's a matter of manpower, in some cases. Ie, I live in a rich suburb, the police would be ALL OVER THAT SHIT. They'd send like 5 cars, floor them all, make a big deal, arrest a few.

I used to live in Fresno, where anything short of a gunshot wound to the head would take 3 hours for a half - assed response.
beesinyoface
Profile Joined May 2012
2450 Posts
July 24 2012 05:45 GMT
#6
The first and last sentence of the blog sum up perfectly the gist of everything.

5 stars, no questions asked.
aaaaa
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-24 05:46:35
July 24 2012 05:45 GMT
#7
I'm completely fine with your vulgarity and intentions. Although what alludes me is your neighbors. Are they experiencing the same problems? If so are they just too exhausted to do anything or scared? Honestly I would get a bunch of close friends to hang out at my house for the night, and see what their reaction is. I used to be in "that crowd" of people. We didn't give a shit, we didn't care about what others said, we just wanted to have fun. If its just one guy telling you to f*** off it honestly doesn't mean much. When its a bunch of people thats when things have more impact. Even though I don't like the ideas of using guns for any intention whatsoever besides self-defense, it may have more of an impact, but it may carry negative reactions.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 24 2012 05:48 GMT
#8
I read the title and my very first thought was that this was supposed to be based on the forum spies thing.

I'm not quite sure now but I'll stand by my random guess.

5/5 interesting read. :3
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
July 24 2012 05:49 GMT
#9
holy shit dude you've got some serious anger problems. really, you can't let small things get to you and ruin your life like this.
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
July 24 2012 05:49 GMT
#10
I understand you're mad but you write like a child and your use of 'bitch' 'faggot' and 'nigger' is very problematic
Kk.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-24 05:56:46
July 24 2012 05:53 GMT
#11
On July 24 2012 14:45 Froadac wrote:
It's a matter of manpower, in some cases. Ie, I live in a rich suburb, the police would be ALL OVER THAT SHIT. They'd send like 5 cars, floor them all, make a big deal, arrest a few.

I used to live in Fresno, where anything short of a gunshot wound to the head would take 3 hours for a half - assed response.

Oh, and additionally as other commenters noted, being polite yet forceful is best.
scarper65
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1560 Posts
July 24 2012 05:53 GMT
#12
Is this a serious blog? How old are you?
TheKwas
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Iceland372 Posts
July 24 2012 05:54 GMT
#13
This blog makes me wanna drink beer outside the OP's house.
Kazahk
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States385 Posts
July 24 2012 06:02 GMT
#14
Yea I would especially apply the "can't beat 'em join 'em" rule to this situation as well.
Rngesus blessed me with a tooth half, then shunned me with a spinach roll.
iremnant3847
Profile Joined June 2012
Taiwan269 Posts
July 24 2012 06:02 GMT
#15
Despite all the offensive language, this blog is priceless.
I hope you eventually got rid of the noisy infestation of hormone carriers.

This is a 5/5 in my book <3

Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-24 06:02:51
July 24 2012 06:02 GMT
#16
Fuck the police and fuck you
How's that for a rant?
o choro é livre
beesinyoface
Profile Joined May 2012
2450 Posts
July 24 2012 06:02 GMT
#17
Staying in this thread until it's closed to see people who have failed to grasp this blog isn't supposed to be taken seriously.
aaaaa
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
July 24 2012 06:08 GMT
#18
On July 24 2012 15:02 beesinyoface wrote:
Staying in this thread until it's closed to see people who have failed to grasp this blog isn't supposed to be taken seriously.

yeah let's call people niggers then we'll just "it's not supposed to be taken seriously!" our way out of it
o choro é livre
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
July 24 2012 06:13 GMT
#19
1. Join the gang fight
2. Legitimately beat the crap out of everyone
3. ...
4. PROFIT?
Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
July 24 2012 06:16 GMT
#20
5/5 for orb rage? seriously though take the N word out and replace it with nigglet or something less bad, it will have the same affect, just less drama :D
User was warned for too many mimes.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta44
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 150
Nina 119
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1827
GuemChi 1235
Artosis 615
910 42
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever186
League of Legends
JimRising 733
Counter-Strike
taco 186
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox553
Other Games
summit1g7597
Day[9].tv670
shahzam645
C9.Mang0316
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur696
• Day9tv670
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 19m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.