• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11487 users

Article: Why Black Women are Fat - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
legendstormcrow
Profile Joined May 2011
United States44 Posts
May 14 2012 14:55 GMT
#61
On May 14 2012 23:53 Deadeight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:08 obsidia wrote:
maybe they are fat because they eat too much?

stop trying to make a political statement out of some completely inane issue.


My thoughts exactly.

There may exist a culture that likes a big bum, but that's different to being over 200lbs. They just eat crap and way too much of it.

Even if I was in shape I'd be over 200 pounds. I only have like 35 pounds of fat. Last i checked I was like 279.
Born on Friday the 13th. Well... That explains alot...
sOda~
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom441 Posts
May 14 2012 14:56 GMT
#62
wow this is so racist
IM THE SHIT BITCH
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 14 2012 14:56 GMT
#63
The article is an opinion piece backed up by anecdotal evidence and thus is kind of worthless. If you look at actual studies the largest factor by far in rates of obesity is income (source). This is mainly due to the cheapest food per calorie being exeptionally unhealthy (source). Given that there is still a lot of income inequality in black communities in the US it is a reasonable conclusion that poverty not a cultural norm is responsible for high obesity rates.
Liquipedia
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 14 2012 14:57 GMT
#64
On May 14 2012 23:54 Deadeight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:52 mmMacks wrote:
i'm almost positive that an above-average rate of obesity in the black population isnt exclusive to women. i'm also pretty sure it has more to do with the accessibility of unhealthy food, and the relative inaccessibility of healthy food. i'm not saying it's impossible to eat healthily if you live in crown heights, brooklyn (for instance); i'm just saying you have to exert more effort to do so.

my opinion here is based completely off anecdotal evidence, so i reserve the right to change my mind given the proper evidence.


Yeah but couldn't you just eat less of it?

If the food is more calorific, eat less of it. Then "Calories In" < "Calories Out" and you lose weight.


Unfortunately this simple logic doesn't really work for most people.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
dpurple
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkmenistan592 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-14 14:57:56
May 14 2012 14:57 GMT
#65
On May 14 2012 23:53 unteqair wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:48 Pazuzu wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:44 solidbebe wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:42 Sverigevader wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:08 arbitrageur wrote:
What non-sense.

Black people have a lower mean iq and are less educated on average. Education and IQ have a demonstrated positive correlation with obesity. This is the only evidenced link between being a black woman and being obese. I could formulate it statistically but I really can't be bothered.


This seems incredibly racist. But it's probably true.


Well if it's an actual fact that black people have lower iq on average then it's not racist by any stretch of the imagination. If it's not true and he just believes they have lower iq then he would problaby be uninformed. If he was told that it's not true but he keeps believing black people are inferior in that way, then it's racism I guess.


there is no scientific backup whatsoever for that statement. that is nothing but ignorance

It is true, but only because blacks tend to grow up in environments that don't foster the skills that iq tests measure. It's nothing genetic; there is more genetic variation within races than between. And it's not even a causal relationship, the whole iq obesity thing, I mean. You don't need to be adjusted to solving puzzles to figure out what happens when you eat a lot of junk.


What does that mean?
KingAce
Profile Joined September 2010
United States471 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-14 14:59:54
May 14 2012 14:57 GMT
#66
I thought it was due to unhealthy diets, a lot of fast food and etc. Another thing to consider is poverty attributing to this since fast food is relatively cheap and accessible.

Generally this is a poverty issue that trickles down.
"You're defined by the WORST of your group..." Bill Burr
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
May 14 2012 14:58 GMT
#67
This is ridiculously racist. After the entire Destiny affair, seeing this sort of topic open and these sort of replies is absurd. I'm appalled that such a topic is even left open. There isn't even a legimate discussion here. Black women are fat because they want to be? Because being fat is the opposite of being a starving slave?

Fucking ridiculous. I'm not the kind of person to be offended but I find the topic immensely distasteful, it would be much better off closed.
maru lover forever
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
May 14 2012 14:58 GMT
#68
On May 14 2012 23:48 Pazuzu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:44 solidbebe wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:42 Sverigevader wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:08 arbitrageur wrote:
What non-sense.

Black people have a lower mean iq and are less educated on average. Education and IQ have a demonstrated positive correlation with obesity. This is the only evidenced link between being a black woman and being obese. I could formulate it statistically but I really can't be bothered.


This seems incredibly racist. But it's probably true.


Well if it's an actual fact that black people have lower iq on average then it's not racist by any stretch of the imagination. If it's not true and he just believes they have lower iq then he would problaby be uninformed. If he was told that it's not true but he keeps believing black people are inferior in that way, then it's racism I guess.


there is no scientific backup whatsoever for that statement. that is nothing but ignorance



No, you are wrong. Don't make such definitive statements when you don't know. It'll stop you calling people ignorant because of your own ignorance.

There is evidence that Black people have a lower IQ. However, that does not mean it's genetic or anything to do with race, as it's most likely to do with the different socio-economic circumstances black people are (unfortunately) in.

I also don't like IQ as a good test of intelligence. There's a lot of info on this out there, and a very good BBC documentary.
legendstormcrow
Profile Joined May 2011
United States44 Posts
May 14 2012 14:58 GMT
#69
On May 14 2012 23:53 unteqair wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:48 Pazuzu wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:44 solidbebe wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:42 Sverigevader wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:08 arbitrageur wrote:
What non-sense.

Black people have a lower mean iq and are less educated on average. Education and IQ have a demonstrated positive correlation with obesity. This is the only evidenced link between being a black woman and being obese. I could formulate it statistically but I really can't be bothered.


This seems incredibly racist. But it's probably true.


Well if it's an actual fact that black people have lower iq on average then it's not racist by any stretch of the imagination. If it's not true and he just believes they have lower iq then he would problaby be uninformed. If he was told that it's not true but he keeps believing black people are inferior in that way, then it's racism I guess.


there is no scientific backup whatsoever for that statement. that is nothing but ignorance

It is true, but only because blacks tend to grow up in environments that don't foster the skills that iq tests measure. It's nothing genetic; there is more genetic variation within races than between. And it's not even a causal relationship, the whole iq obesity thing, I mean. You don't need to be adjusted to solving puzzles to figure out what happens when you eat a lot of junk.

I'm dead serious in Texas more black idiots are fit then smart ones. I'll count next time i go to work to prove it. I have a huge source of morons. All I have to do is count the blacks then count the fatties. Then count how many smart black people I worked with are fat. It goes up by like 40%

User was warned for this post
Born on Friday the 13th. Well... That explains alot...
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-14 15:00:55
May 14 2012 15:00 GMT
#70
On May 14 2012 23:55 legendstormcrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:53 Deadeight wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:08 obsidia wrote:
maybe they are fat because they eat too much?

stop trying to make a political statement out of some completely inane issue.


My thoughts exactly.

There may exist a culture that likes a big bum, but that's different to being over 200lbs. They just eat crap and way too much of it.

Even if I was in shape I'd be over 200 pounds. I only have like 35 pounds of fat. Last i checked I was like 279.



Yeah well I'm the similar, I'm lean and weight 92kgs because of my height/weight lifting. Perhaps I should have looked up a body fat percentage but I just guessed off what I know an average woman's weight is.

I think you got my point though.
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
May 14 2012 15:01 GMT
#71
On May 14 2012 23:44 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:42 Sverigevader wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:08 arbitrageur wrote:
What non-sense.

Black people have a lower mean iq and are less educated on average. Education and IQ have a demonstrated positive correlation with obesity. This is the only evidenced link between being a black woman and being obese. I could formulate it statistically but I really can't be bothered.


This seems incredibly racist. But it's probably true.


Well if it's an actual fact that black people have lower iq on average then it's not racist by any stretch of the imagination. If it's not true and he just believes they have lower iq then he would problaby be uninformed. If he was told that it's not true but he keeps believing black people are inferior in that way, then it's racism I guess.


Doesn't even matter if it's racist, it's incredibly ignorant and it shows that he didn't read the OP at all. The OP explains exactly why black culture embraces obesity, and uses examples of black individuals who are doubtlessly more educated than the poster accusing them of having low IQs. I don't see how a correlation between low IQ and black people, or low IQ and obesity could be drawn from the OP.

I could never understand the black fascination with overweight women, but then again, I suppose it's all cultural. In white culture, we're taught to embody/worship skinny and cute models. Very interesting how these cultural norms overwrite our natural instincts to find a good genetic mate (since I think neither obese or twig-thin girls are ideal genetically).
We found Dove in a soapless place.
legendstormcrow
Profile Joined May 2011
United States44 Posts
May 14 2012 15:01 GMT
#72
On May 14 2012 23:56 imallinson wrote:
The article is an opinion piece backed up by anecdotal evidence and thus is kind of worthless. If you look at actual studies the largest factor by far in rates of obesity is income (source). This is mainly due to the cheapest food per calorie being exeptionally unhealthy (source). Given that there is still a lot of income inequality in black communities in the US it is a reasonable conclusion that poverty not a cultural norm is responsible for high obesity rates.

EXACTLY! More black people are poor. And poor people are usually fat or very skinny. That said the criminal type is more likely to stay in shape in the lower money brackets. I suppose I may not have enough evedence any more for my previous theory becuase this is why most black people I deal with are fit and muscular.
Born on Friday the 13th. Well... That explains alot...
ihaveskin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States12 Posts
May 14 2012 15:01 GMT
#73
On May 14 2012 23:58 legendstormcrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:53 unteqair wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:48 Pazuzu wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:44 solidbebe wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:42 Sverigevader wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:08 arbitrageur wrote:
What non-sense.

Black people have a lower mean iq and are less educated on average. Education and IQ have a demonstrated positive correlation with obesity. This is the only evidenced link between being a black woman and being obese. I could formulate it statistically but I really can't be bothered.


This seems incredibly racist. But it's probably true.


Well if it's an actual fact that black people have lower iq on average then it's not racist by any stretch of the imagination. If it's not true and he just believes they have lower iq then he would problaby be uninformed. If he was told that it's not true but he keeps believing black people are inferior in that way, then it's racism I guess.


there is no scientific backup whatsoever for that statement. that is nothing but ignorance

It is true, but only because blacks tend to grow up in environments that don't foster the skills that iq tests measure. It's nothing genetic; there is more genetic variation within races than between. And it's not even a causal relationship, the whole iq obesity thing, I mean. You don't need to be adjusted to solving puzzles to figure out what happens when you eat a lot of junk.

I'm dead serious in Texas more black idiots are fit then smart ones. I'll count next time i go to work to prove it. I have a huge source of morons. All I have to do is count the blacks then count the fatties. Then count how many smart black people I worked with are fat. It goes up by like 40%

why are you taking the liberty to respond to so many things not directed at you, i hardly think you counting the amount of black people in your work place and then applying your opinion on which ones are smart or not will be concrete enough to confirm or deny your statement. maybe your "natural body armor" is a condition of mindless replying to peoples posts on TL. imo.
marines, the counter to banelings.
Haiq343
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2548 Posts
May 14 2012 15:03 GMT
#74
On May 14 2012 23:57 KingAce wrote:
I thought it was due to unhealthy diets, a lot of fast food and etc. Another thing to consider is poverty attributing to this since fast food is relatively cheap and accessible.

Which is actually far more important to the diabesity epidemic in America. Soda costs less than water in many cases, and certainly less than juice or any other drink it might be 'competing' with for sales. The same applies to just about all totally unhealthy food. Lack of exercise is also a major contributor. Could cultural norms within the African American community be a reinforcing factor for some? Absolutely. But if anyone thinks that overweight youth aren't victimized by their peers in black communities is full of shit. The article cited in the Op is full of anecdotal garbage masquerading as facts. It's an opinion piece so it's not like the NYT is actually reporting any of it either, it's just some educated idiot's letter to the editor.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination encircles the world. -Einstein
legendstormcrow
Profile Joined May 2011
United States44 Posts
May 14 2012 15:05 GMT
#75
On May 15 2012 00:00 Deadeight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:55 legendstormcrow wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:53 Deadeight wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:08 obsidia wrote:
maybe they are fat because they eat too much?

stop trying to make a political statement out of some completely inane issue.


My thoughts exactly.

There may exist a culture that likes a big bum, but that's different to being over 200lbs. They just eat crap and way too much of it.

Even if I was in shape I'd be over 200 pounds. I only have like 35 pounds of fat. Last i checked I was like 279.



Yeah well I'm the similar, I'm lean and weight 92kgs because of my height/weight lifting. Perhaps I should have looked up a body fat percentage but I just guessed off what I know an average woman's weight is.

I think you got my point though.

On top of that most people have different body types compared to what they think is "perfect." I've seen skinny girls fail it becuase they have a B-cup. All farmers and ranchers automatically fail and most people with genetics for thicker bones fail. I have german and norwegian genes and the norse is highly evident in me. I have the shorter fingers for the cold and everything. Put me in leather and a horned helmit and you'd think I was ransacking your village. Becuase of that I can't pass an index without lossing more of my fat and half my colon.
Born on Friday the 13th. Well... That explains alot...
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 14 2012 15:06 GMT
#76
I think it more has to do with just general unhealthy eating in America, especially how it is concentrated in the lower socio-economic class. African Americans just tend to be on the lower socio-economic ladder, so the percentage of unhealthy eating is going to disproportionately affect them more than white people.
liftlift > tsm
Meteora.GB
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2479 Posts
May 14 2012 15:07 GMT
#77
I have a hard time imagining that there are any links between African-American slavery and the women being fat. Its an interesting perspective but in this day and age its very rare for someone to have their life devoted to a political stance or cause, especially one that may hinder their image or day to day life. To me it seems and sounds just like a lame excuse.
legendstormcrow
Profile Joined May 2011
United States44 Posts
May 14 2012 15:07 GMT
#78
On May 15 2012 00:01 ihaveskin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:58 legendstormcrow wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:53 unteqair wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:48 Pazuzu wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:44 solidbebe wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:42 Sverigevader wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:08 arbitrageur wrote:
What non-sense.

Black people have a lower mean iq and are less educated on average. Education and IQ have a demonstrated positive correlation with obesity. This is the only evidenced link between being a black woman and being obese. I could formulate it statistically but I really can't be bothered.


This seems incredibly racist. But it's probably true.


Well if it's an actual fact that black people have lower iq on average then it's not racist by any stretch of the imagination. If it's not true and he just believes they have lower iq then he would problaby be uninformed. If he was told that it's not true but he keeps believing black people are inferior in that way, then it's racism I guess.


there is no scientific backup whatsoever for that statement. that is nothing but ignorance

It is true, but only because blacks tend to grow up in environments that don't foster the skills that iq tests measure. It's nothing genetic; there is more genetic variation within races than between. And it's not even a causal relationship, the whole iq obesity thing, I mean. You don't need to be adjusted to solving puzzles to figure out what happens when you eat a lot of junk.

I'm dead serious in Texas more black idiots are fit then smart ones. I'll count next time i go to work to prove it. I have a huge source of morons. All I have to do is count the blacks then count the fatties. Then count how many smart black people I worked with are fat. It goes up by like 40%

why are you taking the liberty to respond to so many things not directed at you, i hardly think you counting the amount of black people in your work place and then applying your opinion on which ones are smart or not will be concrete enough to confirm or deny your statement. maybe your "natural body armor" is a condition of mindless replying to peoples posts on TL. imo.

Its a discusion and an open one. Also I work HS in corrections so I have plenty of idiots to contend with. The fact they fell all that distance and scream the N word at each other all day is enough. It is hard to get to HS in Texas.
Born on Friday the 13th. Well... That explains alot...
legendstormcrow
Profile Joined May 2011
United States44 Posts
May 14 2012 15:10 GMT
#79
On May 15 2012 00:07 Meteora.GB wrote:
I have a hard time imagining that there are any links between African-American slavery and the women being fat. Its an interesting perspective but in this day and age its very rare for someone to have their life devoted to a political stance or cause, especially one that may hinder their image or day to day life. To me it seems and sounds just like a lame excuse.

I think You'd be right. Its not like the "Real Goth" versus the "poser" where the goth will become fat to set themself apart, though they claim its to go against social norms.
Born on Friday the 13th. Well... That explains alot...
Kasu
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom345 Posts
May 14 2012 15:11 GMT
#80
On May 14 2012 23:32 legendstormcrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 23:29 solidbebe wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:24 legendstormcrow wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:20 nymfaw wrote:
On May 14 2012 23:11 AgentChaos wrote:
arent everyone in america fat?


but you are from United Kingdom so I guess you all have something in common, hurray for u

We are fat becuase we have good dentists, Lol. Some British guy the other day said over the radio basically that your free dental is the same "free dental" inmates get. REMOVE DEM ALL!

1 more thing. Even fit people are considered fat becuase muscle puts them over the indexes for being obese. Me? I call mine natural body armor and it serves me better then the lowgrade kevlar I put up with.


I didn't understand a single word of this

British dental sucks causing bad teeth becuase they just remove teeth like in prison. Also fat is more effective then thrust vests with low grade kevlar becuase fat covers more and you can't just jab below fat.

Actually

http://www.economist.com/node/15060097?subjectid=7933596&story_id=15060097

Britain has the best teeth in the world (health-wise) according to this study. We just don't have the same association between perfect white teeth and beauty that makes teeth a bigger deal in the US.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 222
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm90
League of Legends
Doublelift3809
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee185
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 28
• HeavenSC 12
• Sammyuel 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur535
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
Replay Cast
1h 7m
OSC
14h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.