• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:20
CEST 05:20
KST 12:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8884 users

Flash reported practicing and enjoying sc2 - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 61 62 63 Next
Don't directly link to images on Korean sites! Always rehost!
pirates
Profile Joined October 2010
United States701 Posts
April 25 2012 22:25 GMT
#61
I love both SC2 and BW, I love to watch them both and play them both for different reasons.I have a profound amount of respect for the BW pro gamers and I expect some of them to retire, move on ect because SC2 just wont feel right for them. Flash is one exception, without a doubt he has the talent, hunger and passion inside him to compete in SC2 for a long time. The most important thing to me is that he still continues to play Starcraft (BW or SC2) because he enjoys it still. I would hate for a situation in which he continues to play SC2 even though he dislikes the game and shows poor results. Putting everything starcraft related aside here, I hope all BW pros make the right choice in advancing their career and their happiness.
Marddox
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom108 Posts
April 25 2012 22:25 GMT
#62
This is awesome news, Really looking foward to seeing kt playing this out.
We didn't have no "4 gates" back in the probe drought, no sir! we only had 1 gate, chrono and probes to defend!
andeh
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States904 Posts
April 25 2012 22:26 GMT
#63
as long as jd stays z...
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
April 25 2012 22:26 GMT
#64
Man, Flash is gonna be that one guy at the LAN party who's actually played Street Fighter before, and he just demolishes everyone.

Faces will be crushed underneath his soles.
memes are a dish best served dank
gCgCrypto
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany297 Posts
April 25 2012 22:26 GMT
#65
On April 26 2012 07:22 Terranist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 07:18 gCgCrypto wrote:
On April 26 2012 07:16 Daogin wrote:
When they do switch, are they even going to be allowed to play in other tournaments? im not really sure how kespa works but im jw.

The coaches clearly stated a very high interest in foraign competition and the only restrictions from kespa known by now are that no current SC2 players will be allowed in the KeSpa league for 1 year so the BW pros can catch up.


where did you see this news?

In the Coach interview wich came out a while back. i have the whole translation wich was send out to all who wanted it by a awesome community member of TL.

here´s the thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=330806
i wont look fot the quote now though sorry
L E E J A E D O N G ! <3
Sroobz
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1377 Posts
April 25 2012 22:26 GMT
#66
Oh god. The end is near.
Flash---Taeja---Mvp---Byun---DRG
NoDDiE
Profile Joined November 2006
Poland170 Posts
April 25 2012 22:28 GMT
#67
On April 26 2012 07:26 Sroobz wrote:
Oh god. The end is near.


you mean "Oh good," ?
One for the money , two for the show , straight to hell is where i go
McKTenor13
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1383 Posts
April 25 2012 22:29 GMT
#68
It's great to see the team and Flash enjoying it. I encourage the switch to SC2, even though I'll miss BW. But I wouldn't encourage it if I knew they weren't enjoying the game itself.
If you can chill. chill. - Liquid'Tyler
erin[go]bragh
Profile Joined December 2008
United States815 Posts
April 25 2012 22:31 GMT
#69
So, am I the only one that really needs to exercise a whole lot of self control in order to not go on a rage induced, curse laden tirade against SC2 and the phasing out of BW whenever I see shit like this?

I don't want to be a downer and fill the thread with nonsense, but my god, I wanted to go down kicking and screaming, not resigning myself to the fate of tolerating a master piece of a game being replaced by something that doesn't even deserve it's name. But I guess that makes me an extremist.
JulyZerg! by.hero, effOrt, KTY.
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
April 25 2012 22:33 GMT
#70
On April 26 2012 07:28 NoDDiE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 07:26 Sroobz wrote:
Oh god. The end is near.


you mean "Oh good," ?


You mean "Oh God. He's near"
I think esports is pretty nice.
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
April 25 2012 22:34 GMT
#71
On April 26 2012 07:31 erin[go]bragh wrote:
So, am I the only one that really needs to exercise a whole lot of self control in order to not go on a rage induced, curse laden tirade against SC2 and the phasing out of BW whenever I see shit like this?

I don't want to be a downer and fill the thread with nonsense, but my god, I wanted to go down kicking and screaming, not resigning myself to the fate of tolerating a master piece of a game being replaced by something that doesn't even deserve it's name. But I guess that makes me an extremist.

don't worry bro i know that feel
the courage to be a lazy bum
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
April 25 2012 22:35 GMT
#72
On April 26 2012 07:34 ZoW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 07:31 erin[go]bragh wrote:
So, am I the only one that really needs to exercise a whole lot of self control in order to not go on a rage induced, curse laden tirade against SC2 and the phasing out of BW whenever I see shit like this?

I don't want to be a downer and fill the thread with nonsense, but my god, I wanted to go down kicking and screaming, not resigning myself to the fate of tolerating a master piece of a game being replaced by something that doesn't even deserve it's name. But I guess that makes me an extremist.

don't worry bro i know that feel


I think you just need a more open mind Zow.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
April 25 2012 22:36 GMT
#73
:|

I just hope that if BW has to go, then our players can make SC2 fun.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
April 25 2012 22:37 GMT
#74
On April 26 2012 07:35 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 07:34 ZoW wrote:
On April 26 2012 07:31 erin[go]bragh wrote:
So, am I the only one that really needs to exercise a whole lot of self control in order to not go on a rage induced, curse laden tirade against SC2 and the phasing out of BW whenever I see shit like this?

I don't want to be a downer and fill the thread with nonsense, but my god, I wanted to go down kicking and screaming, not resigning myself to the fate of tolerating a master piece of a game being replaced by something that doesn't even deserve it's name. But I guess that makes me an extremist.

don't worry bro i know that feel


I think you just need a more open mind Zow.

i think you need to stop letting vultures into your base znf
the courage to be a lazy bum
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
April 25 2012 22:37 GMT
#75
On April 26 2012 07:37 ZoW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 07:35 Zergneedsfood wrote:
On April 26 2012 07:34 ZoW wrote:
On April 26 2012 07:31 erin[go]bragh wrote:
So, am I the only one that really needs to exercise a whole lot of self control in order to not go on a rage induced, curse laden tirade against SC2 and the phasing out of BW whenever I see shit like this?

I don't want to be a downer and fill the thread with nonsense, but my god, I wanted to go down kicking and screaming, not resigning myself to the fate of tolerating a master piece of a game being replaced by something that doesn't even deserve it's name. But I guess that makes me an extremist.

don't worry bro i know that feel


I think you just need a more open mind Zow.

i think you need to stop letting vultures into your base znf


I think you need to stop losing PvT after T throws all of his scvs.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
gCgCrypto
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany297 Posts
April 25 2012 22:38 GMT
#76
On April 26 2012 07:36 fabiano wrote:
:|

I just hope that if BW has to go, then our players can make SC2 fun.


Thats what a big part of the SC2 community that got spoiled with BW games hopes too (including me)
I however am certain that they will change a lot of things to the better!
L E E J A E D O N G ! <3
BandonBanshee
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada437 Posts
April 25 2012 22:38 GMT
#77
On April 26 2012 07:31 erin[go]bragh wrote:
So, am I the only one that really needs to exercise a whole lot of self control in order to not go on a rage induced, curse laden tirade against SC2 and the phasing out of BW whenever I see shit like this?

I don't want to be a downer and fill the thread with nonsense, but my god, I wanted to go down kicking and screaming, not resigning myself to the fate of tolerating a master piece of a game being replaced by something that doesn't even deserve it's name. But I guess that makes me an extremist.


No your not alone, these threads are always filled with people being dicks. God damn, some of you people make me ashamed to be a Brood War fan. You act like such martyrs its pathetic.
gleepy
Profile Joined August 2010
United States9 Posts
April 25 2012 22:38 GMT
#78
I think the bw pros are going to rage and quit after they stop winning. They will always be 2 years behind and will never catch up to the skill level of current players. Look for more of them joining FruitDealer and YellOw as LoL coaches
life is life
gCgCrypto
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany297 Posts
April 25 2012 22:39 GMT
#79
hey ZNF, i used to watch your stream a lot a while back, didnt seem to be able to catch it lately. Gave me hours of good entertaigment =)
L E E J A E D O N G ! <3
Art.FeeL
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1163 Posts
April 25 2012 22:40 GMT
#80
On April 26 2012 07:38 gleepy wrote:
I think the bw pros are going to rage and quit after they stop winning. They will always be 2 years behind and will never catch up to the skill level of current players. Look for more of them joining FruitDealer and YellOw as LoL coaches


lol...you wish
I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the luckier I am.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 61 62 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta158
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft481
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 189
SpeCial 50
PiLiPiLi 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1408
Hyuk 52
Noble 34
Bale 29
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Counter-Strike
taco 582
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox738
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 491
C9.Mang0324
Sick83
ViBE67
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo717
• Stunt253
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 40m
Online Event
7h 40m
FEL
12h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.