• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:35
CEST 04:35
KST 11:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9245 users

Flash reported practicing and enjoying sc2 - Page 12

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 63 Next
Don't directly link to images on Korean sites! Always rehost!
sGs.Stregon
Profile Joined February 2012
United States161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 02:18:23
April 26 2012 02:17 GMT
#221
On April 26 2012 11:14 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 11:11 sGs.Stregon wrote:
On April 26 2012 11:01 Capook wrote:
On April 26 2012 10:03 Rostam wrote:
On April 26 2012 09:47 Ansinjunger wrote:
On April 26 2012 09:41 L3gendary wrote:
So...what does this article have to do with bw?



If Fruitdealer switched to League of Legends, it would be SC2 news. There's a lot of "Bah! Humbug" @SC2 in this thread.


I can't imagine why that could be.


On April 26 2012 09:55 Zergneedsfood wrote:
On April 26 2012 09:49 Capook wrote:
I have never heard of this Fantasy or Reality. I seem to remember K-dong (thanks for confirming the existence of this player) and maybe also some cute-looking protoss TangBee who didn't have wrist problems at the time.

Anyway K-dong seemed pretty good. Is he playing sc2 too?


To think that BW pros are switching into this fanbase....*sigh*


He's not being serious, FYI.


Of course I am being serious--I thought k-dong was pretty good. Also to those that say sc2 fans are ignorant, you should know that I have watched many sc1 games and know a lot about the game. For example, I have seen minedrags, where you mine lots of minerals and go dragoons. I know TangBee has employed this tactic to great success. Also I heard about this guy BeeSuit (what is it with all the bee names in sc1? you should name yourselves after commercial sweetened tea drinks) who can make dark templars even when zerg has lair and so can go overseer. He uses phoenix to chase away the overseers and sometimes kill them while they morph.



Note that I do not speak for the BW community.. But I, personally, want to take you out back behind he wood shed and bash your brains in for the stupied that just came out of you.


How can you not see that he's joking -_-

The blantant dissrepsect tells me to not give 2 flying f*ks wether he is joking or not.. He makes Sc2 fans look horrible, and I know they are not, but when kids like him accidentaly find the BW forums and troll in the fashion he is trolling, i just cant help but want to punch a baby in the face((preferably named Capook)).

Dare I say, that the Sc2 community, by and large, is worst than the league of legends community..

User was warned for this post
Sc:Bw4Life ; 14+ years, aint gunna stop
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
April 26 2012 02:20 GMT
#222
On April 26 2012 11:17 sGs.Stregon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 11:14 Dodgin wrote:
On April 26 2012 11:11 sGs.Stregon wrote:
On April 26 2012 11:01 Capook wrote:
On April 26 2012 10:03 Rostam wrote:
On April 26 2012 09:47 Ansinjunger wrote:
On April 26 2012 09:41 L3gendary wrote:
So...what does this article have to do with bw?



If Fruitdealer switched to League of Legends, it would be SC2 news. There's a lot of "Bah! Humbug" @SC2 in this thread.


I can't imagine why that could be.


On April 26 2012 09:55 Zergneedsfood wrote:
On April 26 2012 09:49 Capook wrote:
I have never heard of this Fantasy or Reality. I seem to remember K-dong (thanks for confirming the existence of this player) and maybe also some cute-looking protoss TangBee who didn't have wrist problems at the time.

Anyway K-dong seemed pretty good. Is he playing sc2 too?


To think that BW pros are switching into this fanbase....*sigh*


He's not being serious, FYI.


Of course I am being serious--I thought k-dong was pretty good. Also to those that say sc2 fans are ignorant, you should know that I have watched many sc1 games and know a lot about the game. For example, I have seen minedrags, where you mine lots of minerals and go dragoons. I know TangBee has employed this tactic to great success. Also I heard about this guy BeeSuit (what is it with all the bee names in sc1? you should name yourselves after commercial sweetened tea drinks) who can make dark templars even when zerg has lair and so can go overseer. He uses phoenix to chase away the overseers and sometimes kill them while they morph.



Note that I do not speak for the BW community.. But I, personally, want to take you out back behind he wood shed and bash your brains in for the stupied that just came out of you.


How can you not see that he's joking -_-

The blantant dissrepsect tells me to not give 2 flying f*ks wether he is joking or not.. He makes Sc2 fans look horrible, and I know they are not, but when kids like him accidentaly find the BW forums and troll in the fashion he is trolling, i just cant help but want to punch a baby in the face((preferably named Capook)).

Dare I say, that the Sc2 community, by and large, is worst than the league of legends community..


tone it down a little... let's keep it civil.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
April 26 2012 02:33 GMT
#223
I dislike that this is happening greatly.
Remember Violet.
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10567 Posts
April 26 2012 02:33 GMT
#224
On April 26 2012 10:29 sGs.Stregon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 10:21 Mutality wrote:
I feel like terran is already the most discovered race, I feel like if Flash played Zerg or Protoss he could revolutionize the game.


Yea, most discovered.. That is why Pro Terrans are still going MMM timing/all in every match..

Protoss and Zerg are both way more discovered than Terran, to be honest, Terran kept reciving nerfs for awhile, so the majority of players ((pros included)) stuck with cheesy gimmicky stuff.. Someone like Flash will revolutionize Terran. Ive seen Mech work against Protoss and Zerg, ive seen biomech destroy Protoss((without drops, and with)) ive seen hellion viking rape zerg.. yet 99% of the games are MMM all in((with a healthy dose of 1-1-1)).. Terran needs players that will push the race, and not just settle going all-in//gimmicky..

if bisu switches to terran, and baby remains terran, they will make their own 1-1-1 which is basically a dual pronged drop while double expanding behind it. that transitions into a quatruple drop while double expanding again, then you macro and win. gg :D

Fantasy will invent his own mech play :D
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
April 26 2012 02:35 GMT
#225
On April 26 2012 11:09 sGs.Stregon wrote:
When is the last time you saw a Terran actually use Siege tanks against Protoss, isntead of just MMMV ((because i have seen a GM player sprinkle some Siege tanks in his unit comp in TvP and have very good success.))

Pro Terrans don't use tanks outside of certain all-ins because they don't work in TvP. Top Korean and foreigner pros have stated flat out that mech doesn't work and tanks are bad against Protoss, because they are. MMM/V/G is the standard composition because there aren't alternatives to it. Siege mode damage vs non-armored units is really bad, and Zealots and archons are both non-armored and constantly used in the matchup anyway. A tank is just a waste of 3 supply and the cost of researching siege mode in a standard game.
TUski
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1258 Posts
April 26 2012 02:36 GMT
#226
Brace yourselves. The second coming is nigh.

Shame to see this happen to BW though... there's not the same level of enthusiasm in the unit control or casting or such in SC2.
"There is nothing more cool than being proud of the things that you love." - Day[9]
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
April 26 2012 02:41 GMT
#227
Really hope he streams on TL!
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
April 26 2012 02:43 GMT
#228
I like him. K-dong forever.
Writer:o
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
April 26 2012 02:44 GMT
#229
On April 26 2012 11:41 wptlzkwjd wrote:
Really hope he streams on TL!


Dont think any of them will stream. Knowing how their practice ethics were in BW they practice in closed circles and keep their strategies to themselves to have some advantage over opponents.
pinball777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States134 Posts
April 26 2012 02:46 GMT
#230
On April 26 2012 11:44 HeaDStrong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 11:41 wptlzkwjd wrote:
Really hope he streams on TL!


Dont think any of them will stream. Knowing how their practice ethics were in BW they practice in closed circles and keep their strategies to themselves to have some advantage over opponents.


I think it will be harder to do that for now because of the changing meta-game, you have to keep up with the ladder or have connections to the top pros already playing. I''m saddened to see BW go away, but I hope sc2 will get something huge with this switch.
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 02:49:28
April 26 2012 02:49 GMT
#231
On April 26 2012 11:06 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 10:42 CeriseCherries wrote:
On April 26 2012 10:32 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 26 2012 06:53 Dodgin wrote:
It would have been really sad to see Flash retire because he didn't enjoy sc2 or be forced to play and not enjoy it to keep his job, good news.


I agree with this.

If Flash wants to switch, I support his decision.

Also, SKT Fighting


if SKT switches and has a match against Slayers, where does boxer sit?


I want to see (T)iloveoov vs. (T)MMA.

I want to see (P)Bisu vs (T)MMA.

Lords of multitasking. Slayers of Zerg. Ace players on teams founded by SlayerS_BoxeR. Yet, in their weakest matchup against each other. Should be hilarious.

And I see this thread has been moved to the SC2 General forum. May the gods, old and new, have mercy on our souls.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
ChanmanV
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1156 Posts
April 26 2012 02:50 GMT
#232
Flash ... SC2 rising!
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
April 26 2012 02:51 GMT
#233
I'm glad BW pros are enjoying the transfer over.
I know a good amount of people were dreading it, but I'm happy it's happening.
I have no doubt these guys will be great in SC2. It'll be fun to watch them!
Sanguinarius
Profile Joined January 2010
United States3427 Posts
April 26 2012 02:51 GMT
#234
This is so exciting. While I do mourn the passing of BW, I am very excited to see my favorite players move over to SC2 - and hopefully continued domination.
Your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others -Heart of Darkness
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
April 26 2012 02:53 GMT
#235
On April 26 2012 11:46 pinball777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 11:44 HeaDStrong wrote:
On April 26 2012 11:41 wptlzkwjd wrote:
Really hope he streams on TL!


Dont think any of them will stream. Knowing how their practice ethics were in BW they practice in closed circles and keep their strategies to themselves to have some advantage over opponents.


I think it will be harder to do that for now because of the changing meta-game, you have to keep up with the ladder or have connections to the top pros already playing. I''m saddened to see BW go away, but I hope sc2 will get something huge with this switch.


Well, if the BW pros would just quit and form a sc2 team competing in the current scene something like that might happen. But as it seems now the scene will be the same as the kespa teams competing in proleague so I dont see why they would change their already well developed practice patterns.
Elite__
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada976 Posts
April 26 2012 02:53 GMT
#236
glad to hear he's enjoying it. a few sc2 pro's mentioned they don't have much passion for sc2 as much as BW and i was worried it was going to be the same or worse for the big bw pros
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
April 26 2012 02:54 GMT
#237
The pros are enjoying the transfer over to SC2 because it is 10x easier to play. So many things are automated for you that you can really focus on micro/macro instead of having to worry about the small things. We'll see some really amazing builds/timings coming from the BW pros.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Demonhunter04
Profile Joined July 2011
1530 Posts
April 26 2012 02:54 GMT
#238
On April 26 2012 11:49 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 11:06 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 26 2012 10:42 CeriseCherries wrote:
On April 26 2012 10:32 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 26 2012 06:53 Dodgin wrote:
It would have been really sad to see Flash retire because he didn't enjoy sc2 or be forced to play and not enjoy it to keep his job, good news.


I agree with this.

If Flash wants to switch, I support his decision.

Also, SKT Fighting


if SKT switches and has a match against Slayers, where does boxer sit?


I want to see (T)iloveoov vs. (T)MMA.

I want to see (P)Bisu vs (T)MMA.

Lords of multitasking. Slayers of Zerg. Ace players on teams founded by SlayerS_BoxeR. Yet, in their weakest matchup against each other. Should be hilarious.

And I see this thread has been moved to the SC2 General forum. May the gods, old and new, have mercy on our souls.


Well...I like MMA quite a bit, but frankly his TvP is shit even compared to Bisu's PvT. Besides, since Bisu is going to play Terran now, Bisu PvT MMA will probably never happen.
"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerSMMA
dronefarm
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States260 Posts
April 26 2012 02:54 GMT
#239
I think I'm most interested in Jaedong, and what race he's going to play.

Also, as a side note, Fantasy isn't going to do as well with zerg as he would with terran or toss, his strengths really yield themselves to creative stuff which zerg just doesn't have, it's pretty much BL infestor every game.
If you can chill, chill
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
April 26 2012 02:56 GMT
#240
jaedong gameplay make me start starcraft. hopefully tbls gameplay will make me interested in starcraft 2 :D
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft521
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft521
WinterStarcraft408
RuFF_SC2 163
PiLiPiLi 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1137
White-Ra 196
Hyuk 59
Noble 57
Bale 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4508
Counter-Strike
taco 637
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox707
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor667
Other Games
summit1g9972
Coldzera 855
C9.Mang0311
JimRising 103
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21467
League of Legends
• Lourlo388
• Stunt129
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 25m
Online Event
8h 25m
FEL
13h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.