• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8012 users

Team Hate/Which Team/Fans Most Annoying? - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
March 23 2012 15:59 GMT
#21
On March 24 2012 00:47 blubbdavid wrote:
Wait what, people actually like KT?


most of them are in it for Flash unfortunately.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
March 23 2012 16:00 GMT
#22
I will always love OZ.
first we make expand, then we defense it.
LazerKatten
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden40 Posts
March 23 2012 16:01 GMT
#23
Hate is such a strong word. :/
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
March 23 2012 16:03 GMT
#24
Wow.. KT fans outnumber us far more than i expected.

And CJ fans used to be the worst, KT fans have some new rising stars nowadays though.
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
SimonB
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 16:09:56
March 23 2012 16:09 GMT
#25
Most people would expect me to hate SKT and their fans, but I don't. The only player from them I dislike is BeSt (at various points, one of the most overrated and boring players ever). Their fans have gotten a little itchy as of late, but I remember them for being chill for the most part with some exceptions (but all fanbases have their rotten apples).

This isn't as true as it once was, but CJ fans used to be by far the most annoying and crazy. Their numbers have dwindled in the last couple years, and I attribute a lot of that to Savior's disgraceful exit, since there wasn't a fanbase in the world as shitty and delusional as Savior's, and so that was naturally related to CJ's fanbase.
JeffGoldblum
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Cook Islands191 Posts
March 23 2012 16:18 GMT
#26
Hate is a strong word.
I'm Jeff Goldblum
hydrogg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States377 Posts
March 23 2012 16:26 GMT
#27
On March 24 2012 01:18 JeffGoldblum wrote:
Hate is a strong word.

But I really really really don't like you

+ Show Spoiler +
JK
Noel Vermillion
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada218 Posts
March 23 2012 16:27 GMT
#28
On March 24 2012 00:59 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 00:47 blubbdavid wrote:
Wait what, people actually like KT?


most of them are in it for Flash unfortunately.


I do like Flash but I also like Reach, Action, Stats, Barracks, Hoejja etc. if Flash went to Ace, I'll cheer for Flash but I'll still root for KT.
FlaSh, Jaedong, Bisu, Free, TossGirl, Action, Stats Always BW FTW!
subV
Profile Joined June 2011
United States93 Posts
March 23 2012 16:39 GMT
#29
Haha, I love how KT and SKT are both at the top each of the polls.
mister.bubbles
Profile Joined September 2008
Canada171 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 16:50:02
March 23 2012 16:47 GMT
#30
On March 24 2012 01:39 subV wrote:
Haha, I love how KT and SKT are both at the top each of the polls.


I had a feeling that might happen, most people tend to like one and hate the other I guess. You could probably call me a Flash-bandwagon-er but I would be fine with that. It's not my fault Hwaesung dissbanded and I had to pick someone else quick. I always root for T8 but I couldn't say I like them the best because it would be too painfull to be a T8 fan. I might not have liked KT best either if it wasn't for these playoffs helping me get to know their whole lineup and the Reach or Flash MedicDates.

I shouldn't post while I'm cooking, I nearly lost my ramen flavour-packet.
http://808seppuku.bandcamp.com/ <---Quick! Go here!
Kimaker
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2131 Posts
March 23 2012 16:55 GMT
#31
I don't hate any of the teams or their fans. I DO however hate certain players and their fans.

I hate Fantasy and I don't have a good reason. I just hate his dumb gawky face.

Flash Fans tend to bandwagon, you saw the same thing with Jangbi for awhile. Love both the players, but I seriously doubt some of their "fans" sincerity.
Entusman #54 (-_-) ||"Gold is for the Mistress-Silver for the Maid-Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade. "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall, But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all|| "Optimism is Cowardice."- Oswald Spengler
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
March 23 2012 17:05 GMT
#32
On March 24 2012 01:55 Kimaker wrote:
I don't hate any of the teams or their fans. I DO however hate certain players and their fans.

I hate Fantasy and I don't have a good reason. I just hate his dumb gawky face.

Flash Fans tend to bandwagon, you saw the same thing with Jangbi for awhile. Love both the players, but I seriously doubt some of their "fans" sincerity.

Why would they lie about being fans lol
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 17:11:34
March 23 2012 17:10 GMT
#33
On March 24 2012 00:17 ZeaL. wrote:
Reading the PL semis thread its pretty amazing how much hate people have for certain teams, just read the KT vs Khan Day 1 thread. I like this sort of banter as it makes things more exciting but it got me wondering about which team attracts the most derision and which team's fans are the most annoying. Fans will try to say how their team is the most hated on or how some other team's fans are the most annoying, I want to do a poll to see what the general TL populace thinks about these teams (and maybe direct that kind of chatter into this thread rather than the LR threads).


+ Show Spoiler [Which team do you hate the most?] +

Poll: Which team do you dislike the most?

I don't particularly hate any team (194)
 
34%

SKT1 (173)
 
31%

KT Rolster (120)
 
21%

CJ (25)
 
4%

Khan (18)
 
3%

STX (18)
 
3%

ACE (6)
 
1%

Woongjin (5)
 
1%

Team 8 (4)
 
1%

563 total votes

Your vote: Which team do you dislike the most?

(Vote): SKT1
(Vote): KT Rolster
(Vote): Khan
(Vote): CJ
(Vote): Woongjin
(Vote): STX
(Vote): Team 8
(Vote): ACE
(Vote): I don't particularly hate any team



+ Show Spoiler [Which team's fans do you hate th…] +

Poll: Which team's fans do you dislike the most?

SKT1 (264)
 
50%

KT Rolster (143)
 
27%

I don't particularly hate any team's fans (81)
 
15%

CJ (14)
 
3%

Khan (10)
 
2%

STX (5)
 
1%

Team 8 (4)
 
1%

Woongjin (3)
 
1%

ACE (3)
 
1%

527 total votes

Your vote: Which team's fans do you dislike the most?

(Vote): SKT1
(Vote): KT Rolster
(Vote): Khan
(Vote): CJ
(Vote): Woongjin
(Vote): STX
(Vote): Team 8
(Vote): ACE
(Vote): I don't particularly hate any team's fans




+ Show Spoiler [Which team is your favorite?] +


Poll: What is your favorite team?

Team 8 (152)
 
24%

KT Rolster (140)
 
22%

SKT1 (126)
 
20%

Khan (85)
 
13%

CJ (61)
 
10%

Woongjin (26)
 
4%

ACE (23)
 
4%

STX (18)
 
3%

631 total votes

Your vote: What is your favorite team?

(Vote): SKT1
(Vote): KT Rolster
(Vote): Khan
(Vote): CJ
(Vote): Woongjin
(Vote): STX
(Vote): Team 8
(Vote): ACE




Edit: Updated with option for no team at all.


We've been through this countless times.

You can pick any at random with a big fan base. KT, CJ, SK, Khan. I'd call it dislike too.
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
March 23 2012 17:10 GMT
#34
KT fans.
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
March 23 2012 17:24 GMT
#35
People hate on KT because of Flash and SKT because they are imba with Bisu and Fantasy. I'm a SKT fan, but there's no team I dislike, just players I like more than others. I really like Flash though, funnily enough, but that's because his play is a inspiration to me as a fellow terran. When Flash plays against Bisu or Best I find it hard to decide who to root on, even when it's a really important game. I guess that means I'm more of a fan of players, rather than teams. The reason why I cheer on SKT is because they have the most amount of players that I like, and they have Hyuk. Hyuk will always be nr 1 in my heart, in a non-gay way.
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2605 Posts
March 23 2012 17:29 GMT
#36
As broodwar finally comes to an end. Progamers leave their painful parting words for fans. All storylines and rivalries abruptly ending. As the curtain closes, and all the players, coaches and commentators bow out for the last time .. I would like to say: it was an honour hating you KT/SKT fans every step of the way.
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
March 23 2012 17:35 GMT
#37
Never really noticed people hating on teams or their fans. Most of the times it's just innocent fun.
En Taro Violet
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 17:41:22
March 23 2012 17:39 GMT
#38
SKT fans most hated, courtesy of Lightwip ^^
Edit: I think we should also have a poll where everyone who isn't a KT or SKT fan votes for their least favorite team between KT/SKT and least favorite fans of those teams... the polls are too skewed by high KT/SKT fan/antifan count.
:)
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
March 23 2012 17:51 GMT
#39
Meh, SKT will hate KT, KT will hate SKT, and everyone else hates whoever is successful (so kt and skt). If STX had won 3 championships in a row they would be the most hated.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 18:06:38
March 23 2012 18:04 GMT
#40
Khan #1 SKT1 fan #1 hated SKT1 team hate #1
How can anyone hate Khan fans? The vuvuzela guy, daniel, the manly scream for SONG BYUNG GOO, best pans.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason36
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21891
Shuttle 691
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 72
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 838
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1149
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt451
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS175
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 59m
Online Event
15h 59m
FEL
20h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.