• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:59
CEST 23:59
KST 06:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7549 users

[D] Pro Scene Evolution - Page 244

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 242 243 244 245 246 328 Next
League of Legends Events browser add-ons
Firefox Chrome
ExceliosBeyond
Profile Joined September 2012
208 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 21:00:57
October 16 2014 21:00 GMT
#4861
Look, I like Nintendude and actually think he could be an LCS-level jungler, but I can't be the only one who questions why TSM would pick him up, am I? If I'm TSM, I think I take a gamble on a mechanically proficient challenger jungler over him and hope to teach him how to jungle.

Maybe they were all being nice, but I don't really see TSM Nintendude.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
October 16 2014 21:14 GMT
#4862
On October 17 2014 06:00 ExceliosBeyond wrote:
Look, I like Nintendude and actually think he could be an LCS-level jungler, but I can't be the only one who questions why TSM would pick him up, am I? If I'm TSM, I think I take a gamble on a mechanically proficient challenger jungler over him and hope to teach him how to jungle.

Maybe they were all being nice, but I don't really see TSM Nintendude.


Because TSM are safe to experiment, Bjergsen will solo-carry half of games again, unless some real shit happens with meta + WT can't play worse than he did last season.

+ It's spring, if it doesn't work, they will just get someone else.
*not going to say that it's going to happen in first place though*
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
October 16 2014 21:15 GMT
#4863
On October 17 2014 05:55 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:45 Fusilero wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2jf8ys/nightblue3_will_be_creating_a_team_february_next/
Nightblue to create and manage a team of his own next year

Does he have any experience/leadership qualities or he's just doing it because 'lol regi did it'? Stick to streaming kid, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Same, I dont know the guy but I have the feeling he is going to get in way over his head.
You dont 'just' start a professional team.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
chalice
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1945 Posts
October 16 2014 21:24 GMT
#4864
if C9 has become independent enough maybe nightblue is just a front for TSM3. riot would probably not appreciate it if they got another random dinh brother to manage a team.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 16 2014 21:29 GMT
#4865
Or maybe, maybe he's at least talked to people that know how to do this shit. He hasn't event got a roster together and you're already trashing him. At least let him have the opportunity of failing before bitching about it.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
October 16 2014 21:31 GMT
#4866
--- Nuked ---
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
October 16 2014 22:29 GMT
#4867
Wait, is TSM nintendude for real? ROFL.
liftlift > tsm
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
October 16 2014 22:39 GMT
#4868
On October 17 2014 06:15 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 05:55 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:45 Fusilero wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2jf8ys/nightblue3_will_be_creating_a_team_february_next/
Nightblue to create and manage a team of his own next year

Does he have any experience/leadership qualities or he's just doing it because 'lol regi did it'? Stick to streaming kid, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Same, I dont know the guy but I have the feeling he is going to get in way over his head.
You dont 'just' start a professional team.

That's literally what Hotshot and Regi did. And it's just basic business - you think you have an idea on how to do what others do but better, you get the money to do it and you do it.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
October 16 2014 22:59 GMT
#4869
On October 17 2014 07:39 AlterKot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 06:15 Gorsameth wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:55 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:45 Fusilero wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2jf8ys/nightblue3_will_be_creating_a_team_february_next/
Nightblue to create and manage a team of his own next year

Does he have any experience/leadership qualities or he's just doing it because 'lol regi did it'? Stick to streaming kid, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Same, I dont know the guy but I have the feeling he is going to get in way over his head.
You dont 'just' start a professional team.

That's literally what Hotshot and Regi did. And it's just basic business - you think you have an idea on how to do what others do but better, you get the money to do it and you do it.

Hotshot and Regi did it in a completely different environment.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 23:07:50
October 16 2014 23:05 GMT
#4870
On October 17 2014 07:59 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 07:39 AlterKot wrote:
On October 17 2014 06:15 Gorsameth wrote:
On October 17 2014 05:55 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:45 Fusilero wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2jf8ys/nightblue3_will_be_creating_a_team_february_next/
Nightblue to create and manage a team of his own next year

Does he have any experience/leadership qualities or he's just doing it because 'lol regi did it'? Stick to streaming kid, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Same, I dont know the guy but I have the feeling he is going to get in way over his head.
You dont 'just' start a professional team.

That's literally what Hotshot and Regi did. And it's just basic business - you think you have an idea on how to do what others do but better, you get the money to do it and you do it.

Hotshot and Regi did it in a completely different environment.

Yeah, and now he can ask people for advice instead of winging it.

On October 17 2014 07:29 wei2coolman wrote:
Wait, is TSM nintendude for real? ROFL.

No. They were talking about TSM holding jungle tryouts and the rest of the cast asked Nintendude if he was going to try out. Nintendude said he hasn't been contacted by or contacted TSM.
Kenpark
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany2350 Posts
October 16 2014 23:25 GMT
#4871
On October 17 2014 06:14 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 06:00 ExceliosBeyond wrote:
Look, I like Nintendude and actually think he could be an LCS-level jungler, but I can't be the only one who questions why TSM would pick him up, am I? If I'm TSM, I think I take a gamble on a mechanically proficient challenger jungler over him and hope to teach him how to jungle.

Maybe they were all being nice, but I don't really see TSM Nintendude.


Because TSM are safe to experiment, Bjergsen will solo-carry half of games again, unless some real shit happens with meta + WT can't play worse than he did last season.

+ It's spring, if it doesn't work, they will just get someone else.
*not going to say that it's going to happen in first place though*


Dont think they rly take Nintendude. Yes likeable guy and all, but he already failed. I think its either IWD, who is really underrated I feel or go with Helios, who is just the obvious choice esp with the connections to Loco.

We have to keep in mind though, that TSM is not only about the comp. spirit, but also to make TSM a global brand around the world. I think its no coincidence we have NA, EU and KR all under the same banner. I think Regi would love to take a chinese player as well. With next worlds prob in china this would be a great business move.

I dont really know if the are some loopholes to take another foreigner and if there is any good jungler, that at lest understands english. so I'm like 90% its gonna be Helios.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
October 16 2014 23:30 GMT
#4872
On October 17 2014 08:25 Kenpark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 06:14 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On October 17 2014 06:00 ExceliosBeyond wrote:
Look, I like Nintendude and actually think he could be an LCS-level jungler, but I can't be the only one who questions why TSM would pick him up, am I? If I'm TSM, I think I take a gamble on a mechanically proficient challenger jungler over him and hope to teach him how to jungle.

Maybe they were all being nice, but I don't really see TSM Nintendude.


Because TSM are safe to experiment, Bjergsen will solo-carry half of games again, unless some real shit happens with meta + WT can't play worse than he did last season.

+ It's spring, if it doesn't work, they will just get someone else.
*not going to say that it's going to happen in first place though*


Dont think they rly take Nintendude. Yes likeable guy and all, but he already failed. I think its either IWD, who is really underrated I feel or go with Helios, who is just the obvious choice esp with the connections to Loco.

We have to keep in mind though, that TSM is not only about the comp. spirit, but also to make TSM a global brand around the world. I think its no coincidence we have NA, EU and KR all under the same banner. I think Regi would love to take a chinese player as well. With next worlds prob in china this would be a great business move.

I dont really know if the are some loopholes to take another foreigner and if there is any good jungler, that at lest understands english. so I'm like 90% its gonna be Helios.


IWD is already signed with Curse, Helios is obvious choice for TSM.
Unless EG Seraph/Dexter happen after it, will be sad for EG.

TSM is already global brand, that season 2 streak + CLG wasting time in Korea just boosted them over the roof.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 16 2014 23:36 GMT
#4873
On October 17 2014 08:25 Kenpark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 06:14 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On October 17 2014 06:00 ExceliosBeyond wrote:
Look, I like Nintendude and actually think he could be an LCS-level jungler, but I can't be the only one who questions why TSM would pick him up, am I? If I'm TSM, I think I take a gamble on a mechanically proficient challenger jungler over him and hope to teach him how to jungle.

Maybe they were all being nice, but I don't really see TSM Nintendude.


Because TSM are safe to experiment, Bjergsen will solo-carry half of games again, unless some real shit happens with meta + WT can't play worse than he did last season.

+ It's spring, if it doesn't work, they will just get someone else.
*not going to say that it's going to happen in first place though*


Dont think they rly take Nintendude. Yes likeable guy and all, but he already failed. I think its either IWD, who is really underrated I feel or go with Helios, who is just the obvious choice esp with the connections to Loco.

We have to keep in mind though, that TSM is not only about the comp. spirit, but also to make TSM a global brand around the world. I think its no coincidence we have NA, EU and KR all under the same banner. I think Regi would love to take a chinese player as well. With next worlds prob in china this would be a great business move.

I dont really know if the are some loopholes to take another foreigner and if there is any good jungler, that at lest understands english. so I'm like 90% its gonna be Helios.

Since they're at their foreigner cap, TSM is restricted to NA people and exempt foreigners(Helios if he doesn't resign with EG, Dexter, or NoName if LMQ implodes.)
SimulatedAnneal
Profile Joined March 2012
765 Posts
October 16 2014 23:43 GMT
#4874
On October 17 2014 08:36 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 08:25 Kenpark wrote:
On October 17 2014 06:14 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On October 17 2014 06:00 ExceliosBeyond wrote:
Look, I like Nintendude and actually think he could be an LCS-level jungler, but I can't be the only one who questions why TSM would pick him up, am I? If I'm TSM, I think I take a gamble on a mechanically proficient challenger jungler over him and hope to teach him how to jungle.

Maybe they were all being nice, but I don't really see TSM Nintendude.


Because TSM are safe to experiment, Bjergsen will solo-carry half of games again, unless some real shit happens with meta + WT can't play worse than he did last season.

+ It's spring, if it doesn't work, they will just get someone else.
*not going to say that it's going to happen in first place though*


Dont think they rly take Nintendude. Yes likeable guy and all, but he already failed. I think its either IWD, who is really underrated I feel or go with Helios, who is just the obvious choice esp with the connections to Loco.

We have to keep in mind though, that TSM is not only about the comp. spirit, but also to make TSM a global brand around the world. I think its no coincidence we have NA, EU and KR all under the same banner. I think Regi would love to take a chinese player as well. With next worlds prob in china this would be a great business move.

I dont really know if the are some loopholes to take another foreigner and if there is any good jungler, that at lest understands english. so I'm like 90% its gonna be Helios.

Since they're at their foreigner cap, TSM is restricted to NA people and exempt foreigners(Helios if he doesn't resign with EG, Dexter, or NoName if LMQ implodes.)

TSM can add a foreigner with some shenanigans but it might require that one of their current exempt guys sits out a day.

(if they bench lustboy, promote an NA native, sign a foreign jungler, and promote lustboy again they're legal)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 16 2014 23:45 GMT
#4875
On October 17 2014 08:43 SimulatedAnneal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 08:36 Gahlo wrote:
On October 17 2014 08:25 Kenpark wrote:
On October 17 2014 06:14 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On October 17 2014 06:00 ExceliosBeyond wrote:
Look, I like Nintendude and actually think he could be an LCS-level jungler, but I can't be the only one who questions why TSM would pick him up, am I? If I'm TSM, I think I take a gamble on a mechanically proficient challenger jungler over him and hope to teach him how to jungle.

Maybe they were all being nice, but I don't really see TSM Nintendude.


Because TSM are safe to experiment, Bjergsen will solo-carry half of games again, unless some real shit happens with meta + WT can't play worse than he did last season.

+ It's spring, if it doesn't work, they will just get someone else.
*not going to say that it's going to happen in first place though*


Dont think they rly take Nintendude. Yes likeable guy and all, but he already failed. I think its either IWD, who is really underrated I feel or go with Helios, who is just the obvious choice esp with the connections to Loco.

We have to keep in mind though, that TSM is not only about the comp. spirit, but also to make TSM a global brand around the world. I think its no coincidence we have NA, EU and KR all under the same banner. I think Regi would love to take a chinese player as well. With next worlds prob in china this would be a great business move.

I dont really know if the are some loopholes to take another foreigner and if there is any good jungler, that at lest understands english. so I'm like 90% its gonna be Helios.

Since they're at their foreigner cap, TSM is restricted to NA people and exempt foreigners(Helios if he doesn't resign with EG, Dexter, or NoName if LMQ implodes.)

TSM can add a foreigner with some shenanigans but it might require that one of their current exempt guys sits out a day.

(if they bench lustboy, promote an NA native, sign a foreign jungler, and promote lustboy again they're legal)

That might work for getting them on the team, but there is another check every time they would play that would invalidate the roster.
SimulatedAnneal
Profile Joined March 2012
765 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 23:47:50
October 16 2014 23:46 GMT
#4876
On October 17 2014 08:45 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 08:43 SimulatedAnneal wrote:
On October 17 2014 08:36 Gahlo wrote:
On October 17 2014 08:25 Kenpark wrote:
On October 17 2014 06:14 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
On October 17 2014 06:00 ExceliosBeyond wrote:
Look, I like Nintendude and actually think he could be an LCS-level jungler, but I can't be the only one who questions why TSM would pick him up, am I? If I'm TSM, I think I take a gamble on a mechanically proficient challenger jungler over him and hope to teach him how to jungle.

Maybe they were all being nice, but I don't really see TSM Nintendude.


Because TSM are safe to experiment, Bjergsen will solo-carry half of games again, unless some real shit happens with meta + WT can't play worse than he did last season.

+ It's spring, if it doesn't work, they will just get someone else.
*not going to say that it's going to happen in first place though*


Dont think they rly take Nintendude. Yes likeable guy and all, but he already failed. I think its either IWD, who is really underrated I feel or go with Helios, who is just the obvious choice esp with the connections to Loco.

We have to keep in mind though, that TSM is not only about the comp. spirit, but also to make TSM a global brand around the world. I think its no coincidence we have NA, EU and KR all under the same banner. I think Regi would love to take a chinese player as well. With next worlds prob in china this would be a great business move.

I dont really know if the are some loopholes to take another foreigner and if there is any good jungler, that at lest understands english. so I'm like 90% its gonna be Helios.

Since they're at their foreigner cap, TSM is restricted to NA people and exempt foreigners(Helios if he doesn't resign with EG, Dexter, or NoName if LMQ implodes.)

TSM can add a foreigner with some shenanigans but it might require that one of their current exempt guys sits out a day.

(if they bench lustboy, promote an NA native, sign a foreign jungler, and promote lustboy again they're legal)

That might work for getting them on the team, but there is another check every time they would play that would invalidate the roster.

No, they would have 2 NA guys, 2 exempt guys and a non-exempt foreigner which is a legal team.

edit: The direct quote of the rule is "At least 60% (three out of five) Starters on any competing team must be Residents or exempt non-Residents."
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 00:27:28
October 17 2014 00:23 GMT
#4877
Meanwhile in China.

Let's begin with this.


Apparently, it's not Maknoon, he and GBM are going to NA according to rumours, safe to assume that someone will land on CLG/EG.



Lovely Allen doesn't retire, so we're going to see his new nickname next season, seems like Gogoing/Allen/Cool/San/xiyang is next season OMG roster.



IT'S BIG, BOYS.


KaKAO, Rookie and Mafa will play for China Telecom most likely, just for diferent teams.




Also, Lustboy apparently got offer from EDG but declined and staying with TSM.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
October 17 2014 02:34 GMT
#4878
--- Nuked ---
Amarok
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia2003 Posts
October 17 2014 03:27 GMT
#4879
Not sure why TSM.Nintendude is such a crazy proposition. Nintendude is a low farm, support jungler by trade so he fits the style TSM would want to run. Helios is probably the frontrunner but he could be happy on EG and IWD is under contract. Past them you have Santorin who's done nothing worth noting, Thinkcard and untried junglers like Inori.
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity
ExceliosBeyond
Profile Joined September 2012
208 Posts
October 17 2014 03:38 GMT
#4880
On October 17 2014 12:27 Amarok wrote:
Not sure why TSM.Nintendude is such a crazy proposition. Nintendude is a low farm, support jungler by trade so he fits the style TSM would want to run. Helios is probably the frontrunner but he could be happy on EG and IWD is under contract. Past them you have Santorin who's done nothing worth noting, Thinkcard and untried junglers like Inori.


I just think if TSM goes with Nintendude, they are settling. Like I said, I don't think he's bad by any means, but this is TSM, a team expected to win their region. Nintendude is a mid-range jungler at best, I certainly don't think gambling on someone like Thinkcard or Inori could be much worse, whereas the payoff could be huge if the untested guys pan out. At the very least, they are both mechanically sounder than the Dude.
Prev 1 242 243 244 245 246 328 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
ViBE52
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 67
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm72
League of Legends
Doublelift2966
Counter-Strike
Fnx 752
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5899
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7716
FrodaN2270
shahzam673
KnowMe305
C9.Mang0198
ArmadaUGS104
UpATreeSC97
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub47
PPMD40
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur231
Upcoming Events
OSC
1m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 1m
Online Event
13h 1m
FEL
18h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.