• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9281 users

[D] Pro Scene Evolution - Page 141

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 328 Next
League of Legends Events browser add-ons
Firefox Chrome
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
May 07 2014 18:12 GMT
#2801
Ah yes, he was still sorting out the legal stuff. Too bad.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-07 19:18:47
May 07 2014 19:17 GMT
#2802
On May 08 2014 02:12 AlterKot wrote:
Actually CST might have lots of money if Dig payed them for Zion and Shiptur. Also, if they keep their last 3 players under contract then can't they keep the CS spot?

I'm not sure if NA is much better at ADCarrying at this point, but at least their top ADCs are on the top teams :p Which would also mean Forgiven would join a lesser one, so pretty much same position as in CPHWolves


I'm not sure how Coke Zero works but apparently, you have to have 3 guys PLAYING, not only under contract. Those Riot contracts and not organisations are such joke though, i have to say.
So, Coast apparently will have to qualify first.

On May 08 2014 02:44 Swords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 02:12 AlterKot wrote:
Actually CST might have lots of money if Dig payed them for Zion and Shiptur. Also, if they keep their last 3 players under contract then can't they keep the CS spot?

I'm not sure if NA is much better at ADCarrying at this point, but at least their top ADCs are on the top teams :p Which would also mean Forgiven would join a lesser one, so pretty much same position as in CPHWolves


Forg1ven on either Crs or EG (the two teams that could be looking to upgrade their adc in NA) would be pretty much the same as CW, yes. Quas might be a little more reliable than YoungBuck, but Amazing is better than IWD.


IWD isn't that bad, we will see how will Amazing be matched against NA junglers.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
May 07 2014 20:55 GMT
#2803
http://www.esportsheaven.com/news/64363
Esportsheaven reports airwaks and woolite as the new copenhagen wolves players
Glorious SEA doto
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
May 07 2014 22:26 GMT
#2804
Meanwhile, DontMashMe confirmed as tryout for EG adc.

http://www.ongamers.com/articles/dontmashme-confirms-trying-out-for-evil-geniuses/1100-1408/

I don't see it as upgrade for Yellowpete, but still.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
May 07 2014 23:21 GMT
#2805
Ye dontmasheme might be an upgrade for yolopete but it is absolutely nowhere near what they need, altec and a new jungle/top or bust.
Glorious SEA doto
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
May 07 2014 23:34 GMT
#2806
Yeah nothing new with the Mashme tryout, kinda knew that for some time.

And I also think that it is a marginal upgrade, if at all. Maybe little higher individual skill that Yolopete (dont know him well enough to say). But if you take into account LAN experience of YP and synergy with Krepo and the rest of the team, he does seem at least as good as Mashme. Also I think YP improved recently.

I am still hoping that if EG get a new adc it is Altec. I think it is strange that we have not heard anything about him.
Off-season = best season
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
May 08 2014 00:05 GMT
#2807
If it's not Altec and Pete isn't a coach, then Pobelter can already start crying.
But knowing that Altec and Pobelter are very good friends outside of the game, it's strange to say the least, if EG doesn't try to get him.

I understand tho, that NA jungler scene is as dead as toplane, that everyone wants to be an entertainer, so Snoopeh isn't as bad of a choice, but they need at least to get Altec to have chance for playoffs and who knows what can happen there.
MashMe won't provide anything for this team, it's same Yellowpete Season 3/4.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
May 08 2014 02:07 GMT
#2808
On May 08 2014 09:05 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
If it's not Altec and Pete isn't a coach, then Pobelter can already start crying.
But knowing that Altec and Pobelter are very good friends outside of the game, it's strange to say the least, if EG doesn't try to get him.

I understand tho, that NA jungler scene is as dead as toplane, that everyone wants to be an entertainer, so Snoopeh isn't as bad of a choice, but they need at least to get Altec to have chance for playoffs and who knows what can happen there.
MashMe won't provide anything for this team, it's same Yellowpete Season 3/4.

XJ9 is the hero we need.
weeding
Profile Joined May 2014
Belgium1 Post
May 08 2014 05:46 GMT
#2809
--- Nuked ---
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
May 08 2014 06:26 GMT
#2810
TBH Snoopeh didn't play as bad as he used to when he was in EU.. As much as I like Yolopete a new adc and maybe top laner should be their priority
orzeu
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland5205 Posts
May 08 2014 11:51 GMT
#2811
http://www.nip.gl/2014/05/nip-announces-the-new-lol-lineup/
http://www.ongamers.com/videos/alex-ich-discusses-joining-nip-and-the-acquisition/2300-520/
Alex will move to Sweden with his family. Make sense for him.
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
May 08 2014 12:32 GMT
#2812
With his family? That's the only surprise here, but kinda cool to see. I expected him to stay in Russia and play the league online.
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
May 08 2014 13:17 GMT
#2813
Sound cool, I hope it works out for Ichetovkins! And that NiP either takes Forgiven after this split or proves me wrong with their current lineup.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-08 15:24:41
May 08 2014 15:21 GMT
#2814
Alex Ich said on Facebook :
I wanted to answer some questions that people are asking about NIP as organization and our players.

1) Moving to EU as Gambit. I was not sure if Gambit can handle it. It is not easy and Gambit is not German organization. On the other hand NIP is Sweden organization and they are already working on my immigration (fully with family) to Sweden. I think it is really important for my game.

2) Toxicity. If you can remember how Gambit began (M5 times) we were all really toxic and I think a lot of players still remember it and even have screenshots. I would say it is matter of maturity. I will try to work with our players (Mithy, nukeduck and k0u) because they are really nice guys but get frustrated in soloq sometimes. I think they can and they will get better with my help and help of NIP management.

3) NIP not getting into LCS 3 times. I thought and I still think that the main problem of NIP at relegations were problems with shotcalling. Me and k0u together should fix that problem. Yes I admit I am worse than Zorozero at toplane and I've got the long way to go, but I also know that Zoro doesn't speak that much and if we will be motivated and concentrated our shotcalls with k0u can be really important. I think that all the players in current lineup got great potential and I hope that we will find our key of success.

4) Me playing strange toplaners and banning Jax, Irelia. I can play both Jax and Irelia but we didn't train it that much in scrims before tournament because of not much time. So we decided to play around my pool of heroes that works really well in the team. I think that people underestimate Mages top a lot in current meta and I was taking advices from Soaz, because he is really good guy and wants me to improve

I will work hard to make NIP the best team in the world not only as players but as persons overall.


Apparently Seraph is going to be CLG's new toplaner, Sjokz said it on All-Stars stream.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
May 08 2014 15:37 GMT
#2815
Great from NiP to continue to support their players, even after repeated disappointments. Also helping Alex to come to Sweden and get an appartment there. They got so much shit because of that Lewis guy but are probably the best organisation in EU LoL.
Off-season = best season
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
May 08 2014 15:54 GMT
#2816
I dunno, FNC, SK and GMB all seem to do great job in supporting their players. Not to take away from NiP, I agree that Lewis was really unfair to them, "digging dirt" about stuff that didn't hurt anybody.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
May 08 2014 16:26 GMT
#2817
On May 09 2014 00:21 Sakray wrote:
Show nested quote +
Alex Ich said on Facebook :
I wanted to answer some questions that people are asking about NIP as organization and our players.

1) Moving to EU as Gambit. I was not sure if Gambit can handle it. It is not easy and Gambit is not German organization. On the other hand NIP is Sweden organization and they are already working on my immigration (fully with family) to Sweden. I think it is really important for my game.

2) Toxicity. If you can remember how Gambit began (M5 times) we were all really toxic and I think a lot of players still remember it and even have screenshots. I would say it is matter of maturity. I will try to work with our players (Mithy, nukeduck and k0u) because they are really nice guys but get frustrated in soloq sometimes. I think they can and they will get better with my help and help of NIP management.

3) NIP not getting into LCS 3 times. I thought and I still think that the main problem of NIP at relegations were problems with shotcalling. Me and k0u together should fix that problem. Yes I admit I am worse than Zorozero at toplane and I've got the long way to go, but I also know that Zoro doesn't speak that much and if we will be motivated and concentrated our shotcalls with k0u can be really important. I think that all the players in current lineup got great potential and I hope that we will find our key of success.

4) Me playing strange toplaners and banning Jax, Irelia. I can play both Jax and Irelia but we didn't train it that much in scrims before tournament because of not much time. So we decided to play around my pool of heroes that works really well in the team. I think that people underestimate Mages top a lot in current meta and I was taking advices from Soaz, because he is really good guy and wants me to improve

I will work hard to make NIP the best team in the world not only as players but as persons overall.


Apparently Seraph is going to be CLG's new toplaner, Sjokz said it on All-Stars stream.


Seraph is getting tried out, he's not confirmed yet.
Team can't even scrim right now, because Link and Doublelift are in Paris.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-08 16:40:39
May 08 2014 16:40 GMT
#2818
wrong thready sry
Off-season = best season
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
May 08 2014 17:35 GMT
#2819
On May 08 2014 20:51 orzeu wrote:
http://www.nip.gl/2014/05/nip-announces-the-new-lol-lineup/
http://www.ongamers.com/videos/alex-ich-discusses-joining-nip-and-the-acquisition/2300-520/
Alex will move to Sweden with his family. Make sense for him.

It's weird how NiP made a big deal about dropping their LoL team in this post, but then their new team is actually just three old players and two new players. Why wouldn't they just say they are looking to find new players, I don't get it lol?
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 08 2014 17:39 GMT
#2820
On May 09 2014 02:35 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 20:51 orzeu wrote:
http://www.nip.gl/2014/05/nip-announces-the-new-lol-lineup/
http://www.ongamers.com/videos/alex-ich-discusses-joining-nip-and-the-acquisition/2300-520/
Alex will move to Sweden with his family. Make sense for him.

It's weird how NiP made a big deal about dropping their LoL team in this post, but then their new team is actually just three old players and two new players. Why wouldn't they just say they are looking to find new players, I don't get it lol?

They didn't know their pieces would pick up Ich and Kou.
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 328 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O70
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15596
Artosis 727
Mini 245
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 75
ZZZero.O 70
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva2720
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1491
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6422
Khaldor1281
Liquid`Hasu1022
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g5979
FrodaN2404
B2W.Neo811
byalli689
ToD190
Railgan45
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1237
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 17m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.