First off: listen to this song while you read the rest of this post -
Okay, now that we got that out of the way...
The Emory CSL team is going huge this year, and we need some s1ck shirts. I'm talking grade-A-can-of-whoop-ass, jaw-dropping-top-three-control TREMENDASHIRTS. These shirts are going to be so incrediboss that Merriam Webster will add "incrediboss" to the dictionary just so the common man has a way to describe them.
Only problem is, I can't design a T-Shirt any more than I can breathe the atmosphere on Venus. God gave me two gifts:
1) the ability to, without fail, with superhuman efficiency, against all odds, mis-micro my banelings
2) a hot spankin' bod which the ladies adore
Notice that designing T-shirts is not on that list.
TEEEEEEM LEEEEQUIDDDDDDDDDD: ASSSEEMMMBBBLLEEEEEE
You guys are awesome at designing shirts. I spent half an hour perusing the thread about White Ra's shirt and daaaaaaaamnnnn was I impressed. The challenge I have for you is simple:
Design a shirt that satisfies the following qualifications:
1) it says "Emory Starcraft" on it somewhere
2) it says "Since 2011" underneath
3) I think it would be cool if each player could have their BnetID on the back as if it were a traditional jersey. Whaddaya think?
4) Optional: "More Wins than Emory Football" can be on it somewhere if you can make it work
Basically you're free to design whatever you want, as long as it's awesome. Logos, colors... make it kick ass.
NOW FOR THE DISCUSSION OF THE REWARD:
If I pick your design, I'll pay for (and ship, assuming you don't live somewhere so far away that postage costs more than the shirt itself) your copy of the shirt. If for some reason you don't WANT the shirt, I'll pay for the Threadless.com shirt of your choice (no hoodies, no "stylish-ass-quality" ones or anything. Do I look like a corporate behemoth like TtEsports to you?)
Also if you're interested I could probably get the Emory CSL team to autograph something or other for you.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Post designs in the thread!
+ Show Spoiler +
Assistance with figuring out how to get these printed would also be appreciated. Lol.