• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8750 users

The TesteR Fanclub - Page 5

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
September 07 2011 00:41 GMT
#81
On September 07 2011 06:52 aaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 18:09 CuSToM wrote:
I wish this fan club got the attention it deserves from its OP.

My favorite player in the entire world.


I'm not sure if you're serious, but what attention does a player that blatantly refuses to practice deserve? May i ask why he's your favourite player? I've followed Tester since the beta, and all he's done since release is disappoint. Both him and fruit dealer have gone way downhill simply because they don't care. I don't feel a player like Tester deserves to have a fan club and therefore am removing the content from the OP. If you feel differently, I encourage you to create your own Tester fan club as he continues his descent into code B.

Cheers


It's not fair for you to say he "refuses to practice" when you actually don't know that. I highly doubt that is the case anyways. You can make the argument for Fruitdealer since he won a ton of money in Open Season #1 but Tester hasn't. I'm sure he's hungry for a title and I hope he will get it eventually. Yes he is slumping and yes he has not been playing up to his potential and the name he made for himself in the beta but why should I turn my back on him?

He was the first player I watched in the beta who made me say out loud to myself "holy shit I can't believe he just did that". I then tried to find as many VODs and replays of him as possible to copy his builds. After that came the first GSL season where I would stay up until 4am when I had class at 10am to watch his games, where any other day of GSL when Tester wasn't playing I would just check Team Liquid for results. After he lost to Rainbow I made an attempt to get a few hours of sleep before class and I kept trying to figure out what he was thinking that made him decide to attack down his ramp in that position. I felt angry, sad, and confused all at the same time over a game of Starcraft, the same way I felt about Steve Bartman taking a foul ball from Moises Alou in 2003.

Ever since he blindly ran down his ramp when Rainbow was camping it, yes, he has disappointed me a lot. From not qualifying two seasons in a row, refusing to change his build of fast expanding even though MVP kept using the same all-in on him, that horrible excuses of a series against sC where he opened charge against cloaked banshees then tried to go for the colossus-voidray-into-storm off two bases in the next game, his warp prism he flew right into anypro's stalkers, getting knocked into Code A only for San to completely throw that game away giving him a second chance at Code S that he technically didn't deserve, losing to TheBest in the Super Tournament and then finally disregarding what his observer saw against Ryung and doing the complete opposite of what he should have done. Then there was that whole MLG fiasco where he lost to TLO and a bunch of other players he should have beaten... Yes Tester has let me down a lot since that exciting first season of GSL but I'm not just going to give up on him, what kind of fan would that make me? For every dumb thing he does in a game, there is always a stroke of brilliance he shows. Remember all the cool things he used to do with cannons? Or his mothership build against Yugioh? Or how about that game against Clide on Crossfire where he was dead in the water but scratched and clawed his way back to victory and capitalized on the mistakes Clide was making? Or what about when Hero stole his gas five or six times and had a pylon in Tester's base at MLG? Most players would have completely went on tilt and fallen apart there but Tester didn't and won that series. Oh yeah and just last season he was in the round of eight and almost beat Losira who ended up going to the finals...

That's why he's my favorite player, because he's a fucking boss.

(and honestly, I debated making a fanclub for Tester way before this one was made. unfortunately I don't have the time or tenacity to make a high quality fan club like he deserves)
Team SCV Life #1
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 07 2011 01:08 GMT
#82
On September 07 2011 09:41 CuSToM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 06:52 aaa wrote:
On September 03 2011 18:09 CuSToM wrote:
I wish this fan club got the attention it deserves from its OP.

My favorite player in the entire world.


I'm not sure if you're serious, but what attention does a player that blatantly refuses to practice deserve? May i ask why he's your favourite player? I've followed Tester since the beta, and all he's done since release is disappoint. Both him and fruit dealer have gone way downhill simply because they don't care. I don't feel a player like Tester deserves to have a fan club and therefore am removing the content from the OP. If you feel differently, I encourage you to create your own Tester fan club as he continues his descent into code B.

Cheers


It's not fair for you to say he "refuses to practice" when you actually don't know that. I highly doubt that is the case anyways. You can make the argument for Fruitdealer since he won a ton of money in Open Season #1 but Tester hasn't. I'm sure he's hungry for a title and I hope he will get it eventually. Yes he is slumping and yes he has not been playing up to his potential and the name he made for himself in the beta but why should I turn my back on him?



Hi, I'm going to exclude the 2nd half of your post because I believe that the content of it is more of a personal testament and doesn't really address what we're discussing as much as the former half. While I do respect the fact that you have clearly been following Tester for a while, and are disappointed that he doesn't have the fan club you believe he deserves.

Anyway, on topic....

I don't know how you can say that Tester [and Fruitdealer] are still practicing hard after they left oGs to join TSL specifically because TSL was offering a very light practice schedule relative to oGs.

Ever since Tester and FD joined TSL their results had been getting worse and worse (with an exception of GSL July for Tester [but Tester got VERY lucky with his group that season getting a free win vs rain after goig 0-1 vs july]).

I assume that you're aware that Tester and Fruitdealer recently left TSL to join ST. It was later revealed that all the members of TSL were not satisfied with the results that they were putting up so they entered a "rebuilding stage" with stricter practice regimes, and once again Tester and FD fled the idea of having to acutally put work into the game, and are now on ST.

If you haven't been aware of the Tester/FD TSL issues i suggest you check out these threads:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=251219
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252847
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=251282


It's pretty clear that Tester and FD are both not working very hard at sc2 unless they've both started practicing seriously since joining ST, which is very doubtful since they would have not left TSL in the first place if they were willing to put more hours into the game.

Finally, I would like to say that FD has not made THAT much money from GSL Open1. In fact, he only made about 86,000$. For a 26 year old who likely doesn't have university education (he was playing professional bw previous to sc2) whose backup job is likely going to be working at his mothers fruit stand again....that is NOT a lot of money. Considering the competition in sc2 is only going to get harder and harder as time goes on, I see no reason for him to be satisfied with just 1 gsl win and stop practicing (so I don't follow your previous argument concerning that).


CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
September 07 2011 19:46 GMT
#83
On September 07 2011 10:08 aaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 09:41 CuSToM wrote:
On September 07 2011 06:52 aaa wrote:
On September 03 2011 18:09 CuSToM wrote:
I wish this fan club got the attention it deserves from its OP.

My favorite player in the entire world.


I'm not sure if you're serious, but what attention does a player that blatantly refuses to practice deserve? May i ask why he's your favourite player? I've followed Tester since the beta, and all he's done since release is disappoint. Both him and fruit dealer have gone way downhill simply because they don't care. I don't feel a player like Tester deserves to have a fan club and therefore am removing the content from the OP. If you feel differently, I encourage you to create your own Tester fan club as he continues his descent into code B.

Cheers


It's not fair for you to say he "refuses to practice" when you actually don't know that. I highly doubt that is the case anyways. You can make the argument for Fruitdealer since he won a ton of money in Open Season #1 but Tester hasn't. I'm sure he's hungry for a title and I hope he will get it eventually. Yes he is slumping and yes he has not been playing up to his potential and the name he made for himself in the beta but why should I turn my back on him?



Hi, I'm going to exclude the 2nd half of your post because I believe that the content of it is more of a personal testament and doesn't really address what we're discussing as much as the former half. While I do respect the fact that you have clearly been following Tester for a while, and are disappointed that he doesn't have the fan club you believe he deserves.

Anyway, on topic....

I don't know how you can say that Tester [and Fruitdealer] are still practicing hard after they left oGs to join TSL specifically because TSL was offering a very light practice schedule relative to oGs.

Ever since Tester and FD joined TSL their results had been getting worse and worse (with an exception of GSL July for Tester [but Tester got VERY lucky with his group that season getting a free win vs rain after goig 0-1 vs july]).

I assume that you're aware that Tester and Fruitdealer recently left TSL to join ST. It was later revealed that all the members of TSL were not satisfied with the results that they were putting up so they entered a "rebuilding stage" with stricter practice regimes, and once again Tester and FD fled the idea of having to acutally put work into the game, and are now on ST.

If you haven't been aware of the Tester/FD TSL issues i suggest you check out these threads:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=251219
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252847
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=251282


It's pretty clear that Tester and FD are both not working very hard at sc2 unless they've both started practicing seriously since joining ST, which is very doubtful since they would have not left TSL in the first place if they were willing to put more hours into the game.

Finally, I would like to say that FD has not made THAT much money from GSL Open1. In fact, he only made about 86,000$. For a 26 year old who likely doesn't have university education (he was playing professional bw previous to sc2) whose backup job is likely going to be working at his mothers fruit stand again....that is NOT a lot of money. Considering the competition in sc2 is only going to get harder and harder as time goes on, I see no reason for him to be satisfied with just 1 gsl win and stop practicing (so I don't follow your previous argument concerning that).




I'm not saying that's why Fruitdealer is playing poorly nor am I saying he isn't practicing hard. All I said was I can understand why some people may think that about him since he slumped hard immediately after season 1.

Yes I know why they left oGs and yes I understand the drama between them and TSL, I'm not oblivious. However, with how many good players there are not even in the GSL, if they weren't practicing they probably would have fallen out of Code A by now. Yeah Tester might have gotten lucky with the July / Rain situation in GSL July but you don't get to the round of 8 in Code S off of pure luck and no practice. I also don't think Startale would pick up players who don't practice when they are one of the better teams in Korea. You keep making it seem like they do nothing but fuck around all day when that isn't a fair assessment for you to make. Does Rainbow not practice either? He left oGs and is in a slump too right? Yeah that must mean he sits around on his ass all day.


Team SCV Life #1
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 08 2011 04:02 GMT
#84
On September 08 2011 04:46 CuSToM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 10:08 aaa wrote:
On September 07 2011 09:41 CuSToM wrote:
On September 07 2011 06:52 aaa wrote:
On September 03 2011 18:09 CuSToM wrote:
I wish this fan club got the attention it deserves from its OP.

My favorite player in the entire world.


I'm not sure if you're serious, but what attention does a player that blatantly refuses to practice deserve? May i ask why he's your favourite player? I've followed Tester since the beta, and all he's done since release is disappoint. Both him and fruit dealer have gone way downhill simply because they don't care. I don't feel a player like Tester deserves to have a fan club and therefore am removing the content from the OP. If you feel differently, I encourage you to create your own Tester fan club as he continues his descent into code B.

Cheers


It's not fair for you to say he "refuses to practice" when you actually don't know that. I highly doubt that is the case anyways. You can make the argument for Fruitdealer since he won a ton of money in Open Season #1 but Tester hasn't. I'm sure he's hungry for a title and I hope he will get it eventually. Yes he is slumping and yes he has not been playing up to his potential and the name he made for himself in the beta but why should I turn my back on him?



Hi, I'm going to exclude the 2nd half of your post because I believe that the content of it is more of a personal testament and doesn't really address what we're discussing as much as the former half. While I do respect the fact that you have clearly been following Tester for a while, and are disappointed that he doesn't have the fan club you believe he deserves.

Anyway, on topic....

I don't know how you can say that Tester [and Fruitdealer] are still practicing hard after they left oGs to join TSL specifically because TSL was offering a very light practice schedule relative to oGs.

Ever since Tester and FD joined TSL their results had been getting worse and worse (with an exception of GSL July for Tester [but Tester got VERY lucky with his group that season getting a free win vs rain after goig 0-1 vs july]).

I assume that you're aware that Tester and Fruitdealer recently left TSL to join ST. It was later revealed that all the members of TSL were not satisfied with the results that they were putting up so they entered a "rebuilding stage" with stricter practice regimes, and once again Tester and FD fled the idea of having to acutally put work into the game, and are now on ST.

If you haven't been aware of the Tester/FD TSL issues i suggest you check out these threads:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=251219
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252847
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=251282


It's pretty clear that Tester and FD are both not working very hard at sc2 unless they've both started practicing seriously since joining ST, which is very doubtful since they would have not left TSL in the first place if they were willing to put more hours into the game.

Finally, I would like to say that FD has not made THAT much money from GSL Open1. In fact, he only made about 86,000$. For a 26 year old who likely doesn't have university education (he was playing professional bw previous to sc2) whose backup job is likely going to be working at his mothers fruit stand again....that is NOT a lot of money. Considering the competition in sc2 is only going to get harder and harder as time goes on, I see no reason for him to be satisfied with just 1 gsl win and stop practicing (so I don't follow your previous argument concerning that).




I'm not saying that's why Fruitdealer is playing poorly nor am I saying he isn't practicing hard. All I said was I can understand why some people may think that about him since he slumped hard immediately after season 1.

Yes I know why they left oGs and yes I understand the drama between them and TSL, I'm not oblivious. However, with how many good players there are not even in the GSL, if they weren't practicing they probably would have fallen out of Code A by now. Yeah Tester might have gotten lucky with the July / Rain situation in GSL July but you don't get to the round of 8 in Code S off of pure luck and no practice. I also don't think Startale would pick up players who don't practice when they are one of the better teams in Korea. You keep making it seem like they do nothing but fuck around all day when that isn't a fair assessment for you to make. Does Rainbow not practice either? He left oGs and is in a slump too right? Yeah that must mean he sits around on his ass all day.




I think you have a misunderstanding with what i'm saying. When I say Tester isn't practicing I OBVIOUSLY don't mean he's sittig around "fucking around all day". Of course Tester still plays games but by Korean standards where they play/practice 12+ hours a day, Tester clearly is not putting that effort into it. Being a professional Starcraft II player living in Korea, Tester has differant responsibilities and obligations to a team when compared to the foreign scene. The bottom line is that Tester is not putting in the work required to maintain his status as a top Starcraft player.

Tester's run to the round of 8 in GSL July WAS quite lucky. As mentioned before, he had the Rain/July issue, and then he was up against his former teammate Clide who hands down had the easiest group match.

By no means am i saying Tester is a BAD player...I believe he has the potential to become the Tester from the beta again, but he is not putting in the effort and dedication required, and I cannot support a player like such.

Rainbow left oGs and is on ST along with Tester and FD...coincidence?
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
September 08 2011 13:10 GMT
#85
Tester barely missed it .
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
September 08 2011 13:31 GMT
#86
On September 08 2011 13:02 aaa wrote:
By no means am i saying Tester is a BAD player...I believe he has the potential to become the Tester from the beta again, but he is not putting in the effort and dedication required, and I cannot support a player like such.


Then leave the fanclub.
ThaSlayer
Profile Joined March 2011
707 Posts
September 08 2011 13:44 GMT
#87
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.


What the fuck? OP
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 08 2011 15:09 GMT
#88
On September 08 2011 22:31 Zocat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 13:02 aaa wrote:
By no means am i saying Tester is a BAD player...I believe he has the potential to become the Tester from the beta again, but he is not putting in the effort and dedication required, and I cannot support a player like such.


Then leave the fanclub.



Hahaahahahaha that is one of the dumbest posts i've seen in a while.
Tarschi
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden185 Posts
September 08 2011 15:15 GMT
#89
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.


THE FUCK?!
The worst enemy is yourself
ElusoryX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Singapore2047 Posts
September 08 2011 15:21 GMT
#90
you made a fanclub for him. then deleted. nice fan.
xd
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 15:21:45
September 08 2011 15:21 GMT
#91
On September 09 2011 00:15 Tarschi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.


THE FUCK?!


Well, he was the one who created this fanclub thread, so I think he has the right to remove it if that's what he wants.

On September 09 2011 00:21 ElusoryX wrote:
you made a fanclub for him. then deleted. nice fan.


Opinions can change, you know.
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
September 08 2011 15:35 GMT
#92
On September 09 2011 00:21 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 00:15 Tarschi wrote:
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.


THE FUCK?!


Well, he was the one who created this fanclub thread, so I think he has the right to remove it if that's what he wants.

There's a difference between 'I don't have the time to maintain the fanclub, sorry!' and 'Tester doesn't deserve a fanclub because he literally hasn't practiced since beta and is a terrible terrible player'.
trekala
Profile Joined May 2011
Romania25 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 15:43:16
September 08 2011 15:42 GMT
#93
"Deleting" the fanclub is kinda ridiculous and immature. you can just stop moding the thread and give priviliges to someone else. Deleting the fanclub only shows how selfish you are. Maybe others still are Trickster's fans and want a place to discuss about him.
Also, the thread was started in may 2011, right? Trickster and FD were already in TSL at that time so your arguments with him not wanting to practice anymore are 3/4 invalid.
Grow up?
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 08 2011 15:42 GMT
#94
On September 09 2011 00:35 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 00:21 Sein wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:15 Tarschi wrote:
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.


THE FUCK?!


Well, he was the one who created this fanclub thread, so I think he has the right to remove it if that's what he wants.

There's a difference between 'I don't have the time to maintain the fanclub, sorry!' and 'Tester doesn't deserve a fanclub because he literally hasn't practiced since beta and is a terrible terrible player'.


If you actually read the thread you would know I don't think Tester is a terrible player. Please stop putting words in my mouth, like I said before you have no business to keep posting here; if you want to post about "how close" Tester was to maintaining code S please start a new Fanclub or thread. This is NOT the place for such posts anymore.
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 08 2011 15:44 GMT
#95
On September 09 2011 00:42 trekala wrote:
"Deleting" the fanclub is kinda ridiculous and immature. you can just stop moding the thread and give priviliges to someone else. Deleting the fanclub only shows how selfish you are. Maybe others still are Trickster's fans.
Also, the thread was started in may 2011, right? Trickster and FD were already in TSL at that time so your arguments with him not wanting to practice anymore are 3/4 invalid.
Grow up?


You're really really dumb. The whole Tester FD drama was never discussed in depth by any coaches/players until they LEFT TSL.
trekala
Profile Joined May 2011
Romania25 Posts
September 08 2011 15:52 GMT
#96
threads dating back to august 2010 tell that they left ogs to play in a more free and relaxed enviorment.
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 08 2011 15:56 GMT
#97
Can the mods get in here and give the privileges to someone else? I'm not even a Tester fan, but this is just silly.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
zaMNal
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Mongolia385 Posts
September 08 2011 16:06 GMT
#98
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.

Oh cmon, lol. If TesteR doesn't deserve a fanclub, then most of non-top-of-the-top players (Destiny, Elfi, GoOdy, HasHe, Killer (SangHo), NightEnD, Painuser, xiaOt etc etc etc etc etc..) and everyone who is not code S or code A level doesn't deserve a fanclub also? MC too? no?
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
September 08 2011 17:33 GMT
#99
On September 09 2011 00:42 aaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 00:35 ZAiNs wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:21 Sein wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:15 Tarschi wrote:
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.


THE FUCK?!


Well, he was the one who created this fanclub thread, so I think he has the right to remove it if that's what he wants.

There's a difference between 'I don't have the time to maintain the fanclub, sorry!' and 'Tester doesn't deserve a fanclub because he literally hasn't practiced since beta and is a terrible terrible player'.


If you actually read the thread you would know I don't think Tester is a terrible player. Please stop putting words in my mouth, like I said before you have no business to keep posting here; if you want to post about "how close" Tester was to maintaining code S please start a new Fanclub or thread. This is NOT the place for such posts anymore.


This is still the "Tester Fanclub" thread. Nothing you edited / wrote does change this fact.
If you want to remove this fanclub you should PM a mod. Until they decide the normal fanclub rules dont apply anymore - please stop posting shit in this thread and let the people who are still fans of Tester like CuSToM (nice writeup btw!) talk about their "idol".
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 17:46:34
September 08 2011 17:44 GMT
#100
On September 09 2011 02:33 Zocat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 00:42 aaa wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:35 ZAiNs wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:21 Sein wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:15 Tarschi wrote:
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.


THE FUCK?!


Well, he was the one who created this fanclub thread, so I think he has the right to remove it if that's what he wants.

There's a difference between 'I don't have the time to maintain the fanclub, sorry!' and 'Tester doesn't deserve a fanclub because he literally hasn't practiced since beta and is a terrible terrible player'.


If you actually read the thread you would know I don't think Tester is a terrible player. Please stop putting words in my mouth, like I said before you have no business to keep posting here; if you want to post about "how close" Tester was to maintaining code S please start a new Fanclub or thread. This is NOT the place for such posts anymore.


This is still the "Tester Fanclub" thread. Nothing you edited / wrote does change this fact.
If you want to remove this fanclub you should PM a mod. Until they decide the normal fanclub rules dont apply anymore - please stop posting shit in this thread and let the people who are still fans of Tester like CuSToM (nice writeup btw!) talk about their "idol".

He did not say that "I expel you from being tester fans". He said "I'm no longer a tester fan and I don't think he deserves a fanclub". If you're a tester fan who deserves a tester fanclub, get this one deleted and run one on your own instead of bashing the op.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1426
WardiTV670
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko455
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7035
Bisu 2278
Jaedong 965
EffOrt 513
Horang2 488
actioN 345
Mini 240
ZerO 199
Larva 145
ggaemo 130
[ Show more ]
Pusan 123
Mind 111
Barracks 87
Shinee 69
Bale 66
Hyun 61
Sea.KH 61
Sharp 60
Snow 60
Yoon 56
Killer 39
Dewaltoss 36
ToSsGirL 34
hero 32
NotJumperer 30
Sacsri 24
scan(afreeca) 20
sorry 20
zelot 16
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2698
qojqva1149
Dendi1044
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1132
markeloff162
Other Games
hiko493
B2W.Neo448
crisheroes321
DeMusliM231
Pyrionflax188
Livibee119
dupreeh99
QueenE77
Mew2King57
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV989
League of Legends
• Jankos1918
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 11m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.