• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9783 users

The TesteR Fanclub - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
IVN
Profile Joined October 2010
534 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 01:59:00
August 27 2011 01:58 GMT
#61
MLG is no longer releasing replays, right? How can I watch these Tester games everybody is having nerdgasms from?

Plz tell me!
starmeat_
Profile Joined May 2011
105 Posts
August 27 2011 02:34 GMT
#62
On August 27 2011 10:58 IVN wrote:
MLG is no longer releasing replays, right? How can I watch these Tester games everybody is having nerdgasms from?

Plz tell me!


before day2 starts tomorrow, go to the MLG website and under the MLG video player there's VODS written, which will let you view all the matches from today.

Some VODS are already up, though I don't think the Tester game is though.
babyface
Profile Joined April 2010
United States40 Posts
August 27 2011 02:57 GMT
#63
sign me up!
IVN
Profile Joined October 2010
534 Posts
August 27 2011 03:39 GMT
#64
On August 27 2011 11:34 starmeat_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 10:58 IVN wrote:
MLG is no longer releasing replays, right? How can I watch these Tester games everybody is having nerdgasms from?

Plz tell me!


before day2 starts tomorrow, go to the MLG website and under the MLG video player there's VODS written, which will let you view all the matches from today.

Some VODS are already up, though I don't think the Tester game is though.

Thanks man.
itstheTB
Profile Joined August 2011
61 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-29 21:44:43
August 27 2011 05:27 GMT
#65
my favourite player. totally gotta /sign me up

we need a strong Code-S protoss to look up to. Thou I wish Tester unleashes his great potential and becomes the super player he can be

[EDIT] after watching those two games against DRG: This is why I love TricksteR. He has it in him! DRG is a strong Zerg and I was affraid he'd loose his grp because of DRG, but man. Game 1, that Voidray tactic was just beautiful, Protoss being the race known to have bad harassment capability compared to T, Z, but that voidray just nullifys that argument.

[EDIT #2] aww, TricksteR He has it in him, I know it, he can 0-2 DRG and Hero. The nerves got to him at MLG, maybe he isn't used being outside Korea thus feeling uneasy with the new enviroment, not being able to focus properly.
IVN
Profile Joined October 2010
534 Posts
August 27 2011 05:59 GMT
#66
OK, I've now watched those 2 games vs DRG. And I must say, that was beautiful, dare I say, inspiring protoss play.


<3 Trickster.
IVN
Profile Joined October 2010
534 Posts
August 28 2011 06:02 GMT
#67
Insane games against Hero. I really enjoyed that.
Avokodo
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
South Africa81 Posts
September 03 2011 05:38 GMT
#68
Sign me up ! my fav toss in the world <3
CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
September 03 2011 09:09 GMT
#69
I wish this fan club got the attention it deserves from its OP.

My favorite player in the entire world.
Team SCV Life #1
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 06 2011 21:52 GMT
#70
On September 03 2011 18:09 CuSToM wrote:
I wish this fan club got the attention it deserves from its OP.

My favorite player in the entire world.


I'm not sure if you're serious, but what attention does a player that blatantly refuses to practice deserve? May i ask why he's your favourite player? I've followed Tester since the beta, and all he's done since release is disappoint. Both him and fruit dealer have gone way downhill simply because they don't care. I don't feel a player like Tester deserves to have a fan club and therefore am removing the content from the OP. If you feel differently, I encourage you to create your own Tester fan club as he continues his descent into code B.

Cheers
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
September 06 2011 21:57 GMT
#71
On September 07 2011 06:52 aaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 18:09 CuSToM wrote:
I wish this fan club got the attention it deserves from its OP.

My favorite player in the entire world.


I'm not sure if you're serious, but what attention does a player that blatantly refuses to practice deserve? May i ask why he's your favourite player? I've followed Tester since the beta, and all he's done since release is disappoint. Both him and fruit dealer have gone way downhill simply because they don't care. I don't feel a player like Tester deserves to have a fan club and therefore am removing the content from the OP. If you feel differently, I encourage you to create your own Tester fan club as he continues his descent into code B.

Cheers

He is still better than most other people with fanclubs on TL... Sure he is nowhere near as good as he was before, but I think you're just doing this because you're lazy, and you're post count is evidence.
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
September 06 2011 21:58 GMT
#72
Ahhhh wtf? This turned into an anti-fan club? T_T
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 06 2011 21:59 GMT
#73
On September 07 2011 06:57 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 06:52 aaa wrote:
On September 03 2011 18:09 CuSToM wrote:
I wish this fan club got the attention it deserves from its OP.

My favorite player in the entire world.


I'm not sure if you're serious, but what attention does a player that blatantly refuses to practice deserve? May i ask why he's your favourite player? I've followed Tester since the beta, and all he's done since release is disappoint. Both him and fruit dealer have gone way downhill simply because they don't care. I don't feel a player like Tester deserves to have a fan club and therefore am removing the content from the OP. If you feel differently, I encourage you to create your own Tester fan club as he continues his descent into code B.

Cheers

He is still better than most other people with fanclubs on TL... Sure he is nowhere near as good as he was before, but I think you're just doing this because you're lazy, and you're post count is evidence.



"and you are post count is evidence"

Sorry your post does not deserve a response as you clearly have the intelligence of a cucumber.

Hypertension
Profile Joined April 2011
United States802 Posts
September 06 2011 22:02 GMT
#74
First xtfftc threatens to leave the Idra fanclub, now this happens. T T
Buy boots first. Boots good item.
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 22:20:53
September 06 2011 22:20 GMT
#75
On September 07 2011 06:59 aaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 06:57 ZAiNs wrote:
On September 07 2011 06:52 aaa wrote:
On September 03 2011 18:09 CuSToM wrote:
I wish this fan club got the attention it deserves from its OP.

My favorite player in the entire world.


I'm not sure if you're serious, but what attention does a player that blatantly refuses to practice deserve? May i ask why he's your favourite player? I've followed Tester since the beta, and all he's done since release is disappoint. Both him and fruit dealer have gone way downhill simply because they don't care. I don't feel a player like Tester deserves to have a fan club and therefore am removing the content from the OP. If you feel differently, I encourage you to create your own Tester fan club as he continues his descent into code B.

Cheers

He is still better than most other people with fanclubs on TL... Sure he is nowhere near as good as he was before, but I think you're just doing this because you're lazy, and you're post count is evidence.



"and you are post count is evidence"

Sorry your post does not deserve a response as you clearly have the intelligence of a cucumber.


If you didn't understand what I was saying, then you're the one with the intelligence of a cucumber, mistakes happen when you're tired and sleepy. I'm sure I could find a typo in one of your posts, oh wait you only have 10...
sjschmidt93
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2518 Posts
September 06 2011 22:23 GMT
#76
Tester didn't have a fan club back around launch when he was like the best player in the world?
My grandpa could've proxied better, and not only does he have arthritis, he's also dead. -Sean "Day[9]" Plott
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 22:44:56
September 06 2011 22:44 GMT
#77
On September 07 2011 07:20 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 06:59 aaa wrote:
On September 07 2011 06:57 ZAiNs wrote:
On September 07 2011 06:52 aaa wrote:
On September 03 2011 18:09 CuSToM wrote:
I wish this fan club got the attention it deserves from its OP.

My favorite player in the entire world.


I'm not sure if you're serious, but what attention does a player that blatantly refuses to practice deserve? May i ask why he's your favourite player? I've followed Tester since the beta, and all he's done since release is disappoint. Both him and fruit dealer have gone way downhill simply because they don't care. I don't feel a player like Tester deserves to have a fan club and therefore am removing the content from the OP. If you feel differently, I encourage you to create your own Tester fan club as he continues his descent into code B.

Cheers

He is still better than most other people with fanclubs on TL... Sure he is nowhere near as good as he was before, but I think you're just doing this because you're lazy, and you're post count is evidence.



"and you are post count is evidence"

Sorry your post does not deserve a response as you clearly have the intelligence of a cucumber.


If you didn't understand what I was saying, then you're the one with the intelligence of a cucumber, mistakes happen when you're tired and sleepy. I'm sure I could find a typo in one of your posts, oh wait you only have 10...


Why do you keep talking about post count like it means something when you joined TL in July of 2010.

Anyway, since you insist on talking about my post count i decided to take a look at your 1,000 posts and I happened to notice that you have made a total of FIVE posts in the Starcraft 2 Strategy section of team liquid, and a total of ZERO in the Brood War Strategy.

The caliber of your posts in the SC2 Strategy forum included material such as this:

"I once played someone called 'NukemTurtle', I didn't think anything of it until he 1 based for 30 minutes and when I had like 4k/4k and 5 base I finally decided to attack, he called down a ridiculous number of Nukes but I just walked back and attacked after they came down and won O_O."



Now honestly, do you really feel that your 1011 posts in Live report threads and fan clubs actually contributed anything of significance to this forum? I mean, enough to give you bragging rights about "how much you've posted"? I can tell from the quality of your posts that you're not a high level player (which is totally fine by me)...but I'm getting the feeling that you think you're some gift of God just because of your post count. Of course, if i had looked at your posts and I saw a plethora of intelligent discussion topics and actually insightful/helpful this would be a totally different issue, but sadly, that is not the case. Please, keep the elitism out of this thread. Instead of calling other people "lazy" you could be creating a new Fan Club for Tester right now. If you want to continue this discussion I would greatly prefer that you PM me instead of giving this "fan club" unnecessary attention.

Thanks.
Kiangani
Profile Joined April 2011
United States122 Posts
September 06 2011 23:03 GMT
#78
The point of focusing on your low number of posts isn't supposed to be some sort of dick measuring contest, it's to show that you are not a very active member of TeamLiquid and therefore should not have created a fanclub that you aren't willing to maintain, especially for a player you clearly don't even like very much, as evidenced by the fact that you used a picture of him crying as the default and created the fanclub only when it became clear that he wasn't as good as he used to be, only to abandon it when he didn't suddenly turn around and become what he was in the beta.
"david some do it T>T" - The Emperor, SlayerS BoxeR, MLG Pro Circuit 2011 Anaheim
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
September 06 2011 23:13 GMT
#79
Basically what Kiangani said ^^, my post count is actually pretty low compared to most people, my point would be just as valid if I had a low post count. Any ways I don't want to turn this into a flaming contest and get banned (I doubt you'd care) so I'm just going to ignore you.
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 06 2011 23:16 GMT
#80
On September 07 2011 08:03 Kiangani wrote:
The point of focusing on your low number of posts isn't supposed to be some sort of dick measuring contest, it's to show that you are not a very active member of TeamLiquid and therefore should not have created a fanclub that you aren't willing to maintain, especially for a player you clearly don't even like very much, as evidenced by the fact that you used a picture of him crying as the default and created the fanclub only when it became clear that he wasn't as good as he used to be, only to abandon it when he didn't suddenly turn around and become what he was in the beta.


You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

He wasn't "crying" in the original picture i used. Maybe if you had seen it yourself you would be in a position to speak. But clearly you're just running your mouth. The picture i used was his most recent picture as the fan club was created after he was ELIMINATED from the GSL. It was made at that point to show SUPPORT to a player I had been following for a very long time in a time whom was receiving very little attention/publicity due to his recent slumping.

The whole reason I'm "abandoning" the fan club is not because he hasn't posted results. I've followed and supported Tester since release despite his placings getting lower and lower. The main issue here is that it is due to the fact that he has stopped practicing which is why he has no been performing. A player that does not put hard work into the game (which is his CAREER ) does not merit support from me. I suggest you look into the TSL/sc2con recent issues to get more information about this subject.


Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 141
Nathanias 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 559
910 34
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Fnx 649
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox557
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
Other Games
summit1g9569
shahzam413
C9.Mang0285
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
gamesdonequick150
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie853
• Shiphtur740
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h
Patches Events
17h
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.