• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9561 users

The TesteR Fanclub - Page 6

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
September 08 2011 17:51 GMT
#101
On September 09 2011 02:44 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 02:33 Zocat wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:42 aaa wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:35 ZAiNs wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:21 Sein wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:15 Tarschi wrote:
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.


THE FUCK?!


Well, he was the one who created this fanclub thread, so I think he has the right to remove it if that's what he wants.

There's a difference between 'I don't have the time to maintain the fanclub, sorry!' and 'Tester doesn't deserve a fanclub because he literally hasn't practiced since beta and is a terrible terrible player'.


If you actually read the thread you would know I don't think Tester is a terrible player. Please stop putting words in my mouth, like I said before you have no business to keep posting here; if you want to post about "how close" Tester was to maintaining code S please start a new Fanclub or thread. This is NOT the place for such posts anymore.


This is still the "Tester Fanclub" thread. Nothing you edited / wrote does change this fact.
If you want to remove this fanclub you should PM a mod. Until they decide the normal fanclub rules dont apply anymore - please stop posting shit in this thread and let the people who are still fans of Tester like CuSToM (nice writeup btw!) talk about their "idol".

He did not say that "I expel you from being tester fans". He said "I'm no longer a tester fan and I don't think he deserves a fanclub". If you're a tester fan who deserves a tester fanclub, get this one deleted and run one on your own instead of bashing the op.


My comment never implied that I thought he said "I expel you from being tester fans".
He said "if you want to post about 'how close' Tester was to maintaining code S please start a new Fanclub or thread".
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 08 2011 18:52 GMT
#102
On September 09 2011 01:06 zaMNal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.

Oh cmon, lol. If TesteR doesn't deserve a fanclub, then most of non-top-of-the-top players (Destiny, Elfi, GoOdy, HasHe, Killer (SangHo), NightEnD, Painuser, xiaOt etc etc etc etc etc..) and everyone who is not code S or code A level doesn't deserve a fanclub also? MC too? no?


Are you totally delusional or just really stupid? I never said Tester doesn't deserve a fanclub becuase of his skill; it's the fact that he isn't putting proper effort into the game. Do I think MC deserves a fanclub even though he's in a slump? Yes I do, it's a totally different issue and you're completely missing the boat. Do i think FD deserves a fanclub? No I don't, but I didn't create the FD fanclub, so it's none of my business. How is that so hard for you to comprehend?

-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 08 2011 18:54 GMT
#103
On September 09 2011 02:51 Zocat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 02:44 Djagulingu wrote:
On September 09 2011 02:33 Zocat wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:42 aaa wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:35 ZAiNs wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:21 Sein wrote:
On September 09 2011 00:15 Tarschi wrote:
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.


THE FUCK?!


Well, he was the one who created this fanclub thread, so I think he has the right to remove it if that's what he wants.

There's a difference between 'I don't have the time to maintain the fanclub, sorry!' and 'Tester doesn't deserve a fanclub because he literally hasn't practiced since beta and is a terrible terrible player'.


If you actually read the thread you would know I don't think Tester is a terrible player. Please stop putting words in my mouth, like I said before you have no business to keep posting here; if you want to post about "how close" Tester was to maintaining code S please start a new Fanclub or thread. This is NOT the place for such posts anymore.


This is still the "Tester Fanclub" thread. Nothing you edited / wrote does change this fact.
If you want to remove this fanclub you should PM a mod. Until they decide the normal fanclub rules dont apply anymore - please stop posting shit in this thread and let the people who are still fans of Tester like CuSToM (nice writeup btw!) talk about their "idol".

He did not say that "I expel you from being tester fans". He said "I'm no longer a tester fan and I don't think he deserves a fanclub". If you're a tester fan who deserves a tester fanclub, get this one deleted and run one on your own instead of bashing the op.


My comment never implied that I thought he said "I expel you from being tester fans".
He said "if you want to post about 'how close' Tester was to maintaining code S please start a new Fanclub or thread".



I'm going to have to quote Djagulingu here as he pretty much took the words right out of my mouth

If you're a tester fan who deserves a tester fanclub, get this one deleted and run one on your own instead of bashing the op.

Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 08 2011 19:18 GMT
#104
I think you shouldn't remove all your work just because you no longer feel you are a fan.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Uncultured
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1340 Posts
September 08 2011 19:25 GMT
#105
I really don't understand how you're gleaning SKS' practice regiment since he's joined startale. It's all conjecture, impressions, and speculation. You have no idea how much effort or playtime he puts in.
Don't you rage when you lose too? -FruitDealer
Utinni
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1196 Posts
September 08 2011 19:25 GMT
#106
I wish people wouldn't jump the gun on making a fanclub when they obviously weren't as big a fan as originally thought. Most people who organize fanclubs are beyond diehard fans. Shitty for everyone who joined.

Just sad to see this fanclub gone, I am sure someone will make one up soon.
“... you don’t have to be Sun freakin Tzu to know that real fighting isn’t about killing or even hurting the other guy, it’s about scaring him enough to call it a day.” - Max Brooks: World War Z
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 08 2011 19:28 GMT
#107
On September 09 2011 04:25 Uncultured wrote:
I really don't understand how you're gleaning SKS' practice regiment since he's joined startale. It's all conjecture, impressions, and speculation. You have no idea how much effort or playtime he puts in.


There have been statements by Coach Lee explaining the issue. If you go back a page or two you can find links to the threads.
Utinni
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1196 Posts
September 08 2011 19:36 GMT
#108
On September 09 2011 04:28 aaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 04:25 Uncultured wrote:
I really don't understand how you're gleaning SKS' practice regiment since he's joined startale. It's all conjecture, impressions, and speculation. You have no idea how much effort or playtime he puts in.


There have been statements by Coach Lee explaining the issue. If you go back a page or two you can find links to the threads.

Don't know why you are both surprised. Didn't he leave oGs for a more laxed practice schedule?
“... you don’t have to be Sun freakin Tzu to know that real fighting isn’t about killing or even hurting the other guy, it’s about scaring him enough to call it a day.” - Max Brooks: World War Z
Uncultured
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1340 Posts
September 08 2011 19:37 GMT
#109
Once again, you have no idea what their practice regiment is in Startale.

And personally, I think a player should be able to practice as much as they're comfortable with. Also, it's been obvious for a long time that SKS has prefered a light practice scedule, way before his results started dropping. Did you just somehow ignore it when you first made the thread? Of course, because his results were good.

You're the very definition of a fair weather fan.
Don't you rage when you lose too? -FruitDealer
izgodlee
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada133 Posts
September 08 2011 19:45 GMT
#110
On September 09 2011 03:52 aaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 01:06 zaMNal wrote:
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.

Oh cmon, lol. If TesteR doesn't deserve a fanclub, then most of non-top-of-the-top players (Destiny, Elfi, GoOdy, HasHe, Killer (SangHo), NightEnD, Painuser, xiaOt etc etc etc etc etc..) and everyone who is not code S or code A level doesn't deserve a fanclub also? MC too? no?


Are you totally delusional or just really stupid? I never said Tester doesn't deserve a fanclub becuase of his skill; it's the fact that he isn't putting proper effort into the game. Do I think MC deserves a fanclub even though he's in a slump? Yes I do, it's a totally different issue and you're completely missing the boat. Do i think FD deserves a fanclub? No I don't, but I didn't create the FD fanclub, so it's none of my business. How is that so hard for you to comprehend?



Im confused what exactly is the boat that people are missing?
Polarexia
Profile Joined November 2010
United States383 Posts
September 08 2011 19:54 GMT
#111
wtf is this bullshit? Why make one to close it?
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 08 2011 20:11 GMT
#112
On September 09 2011 04:45 izgodlee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 03:52 aaa wrote:
On September 09 2011 01:06 zaMNal wrote:
On May 24 2011 11:04 aaa wrote:
In my opinion Tester is not a player of caliber to deserve his own fanclub so I am removing this post. If someone else wants to remake their own Tester fanclub feel free.

Oh cmon, lol. If TesteR doesn't deserve a fanclub, then most of non-top-of-the-top players (Destiny, Elfi, GoOdy, HasHe, Killer (SangHo), NightEnD, Painuser, xiaOt etc etc etc etc etc..) and everyone who is not code S or code A level doesn't deserve a fanclub also? MC too? no?


Are you totally delusional or just really stupid? I never said Tester doesn't deserve a fanclub becuase of his skill; it's the fact that he isn't putting proper effort into the game. Do I think MC deserves a fanclub even though he's in a slump? Yes I do, it's a totally different issue and you're completely missing the boat. Do i think FD deserves a fanclub? No I don't, but I didn't create the FD fanclub, so it's none of my business. How is that so hard for you to comprehend?



Im confused what exactly is the boat that people are missing?


Not sure if serious..

In this case the "boat" represents the premise of my argument detailing why I believe Tester does not deserve a fan club. By writing "missing the boat" I meant that ZaMNal was missing the main point of my argument.
izgodlee
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada133 Posts
September 08 2011 20:30 GMT
#113
Okay I guess that makes sense, however you cherrypicked your answer comparing tester to only MC. Although Tester doesn’t practice as much, it is highly likely he still practices more than a lot of the players who already have a fan club. It is foolish and subjective to say you must put X amount of effort in to deserve a fanclub.
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 08 2011 20:35 GMT
#114
On September 09 2011 05:30 izgodlee wrote:
Okay I guess that makes sense, however you cherrypicked your answer comparing tester to only MC. Although Tester doesn’t practice as much, it is highly likely he still practices more than a lot of the players who already have a fan club. It is foolish and subjective to say you must put X amount of effort in to deserve a fanclub.


You're right. I did cherry pick my answer, I only compared Tester to FD and MC---the only 2 koreans mentioned in that post. As I said previously, being a member of a Korean team and living in a Korean team house is a totally different issue when contrasted to the living styles and practice regimes of foreign players and thus, I feel it is irrelevant to draw direct comparisons with foreign players.
izgodlee
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada133 Posts
September 08 2011 20:44 GMT
#115
On September 09 2011 05:35 aaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 05:30 izgodlee wrote:
Okay I guess that makes sense, however you cherrypicked your answer comparing tester to only MC. Although Tester doesn’t practice as much, it is highly likely he still practices more than a lot of the players who already have a fan club. It is foolish and subjective to say you must put X amount of effort in to deserve a fanclub.


You're right. I did cherry pick my answer, I only compared Tester to FD and MC---the only 2 koreans mentioned in that post. As I said previously, being a member of a Korean team and living in a Korean team house is a totally different issue when contrasted to the living styles and practice regimes of foreign players and thus, I feel it is irrelevant to draw direct comparisons with foreign players.


Sigh... This still does not answer HOW much effort is required to deserve a fan club. If tester practices an extra hour he deserves it, but an extra 50 minutes and he doesn't? There is also no accurate way of measuring how much he practices. Results are a somewhat good indication, however there are always cases where sometimes a player can practice less and still win against a player who practices more. It's just not reasonabl to remove a fanclub based on the idea that Tester isn't putting in as much effort as he should.
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 08 2011 20:51 GMT
#116
On September 09 2011 05:44 izgodlee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 05:35 aaa wrote:
On September 09 2011 05:30 izgodlee wrote:
Okay I guess that makes sense, however you cherrypicked your answer comparing tester to only MC. Although Tester doesn’t practice as much, it is highly likely he still practices more than a lot of the players who already have a fan club. It is foolish and subjective to say you must put X amount of effort in to deserve a fanclub.


You're right. I did cherry pick my answer, I only compared Tester to FD and MC---the only 2 koreans mentioned in that post. As I said previously, being a member of a Korean team and living in a Korean team house is a totally different issue when contrasted to the living styles and practice regimes of foreign players and thus, I feel it is irrelevant to draw direct comparisons with foreign players.


Sigh... This still does not answer HOW much effort is required to deserve a fan club. If tester practices an extra hour he deserves it, but an extra 50 minutes and he doesn't? There is also no accurate way of measuring how much he practices. Results are a somewhat good indication, however there are always cases where sometimes a player can practice less and still win against a player who practices more. It's just not reasonabl to remove a fanclub based on the idea that Tester isn't putting in as much effort as he should.


That is a matter of your own opinion. I believe it is completely reasonable for me to remove the fan club that I myself created in my own time because I personally believe he is undeserving and you disagreeing or agreeing with me will not change my mind.


izgodlee
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada133 Posts
September 08 2011 21:29 GMT
#117
On September 09 2011 05:51 aaa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 05:44 izgodlee wrote:
On September 09 2011 05:35 aaa wrote:
On September 09 2011 05:30 izgodlee wrote:
Okay I guess that makes sense, however you cherrypicked your answer comparing tester to only MC. Although Tester doesn’t practice as much, it is highly likely he still practices more than a lot of the players who already have a fan club. It is foolish and subjective to say you must put X amount of effort in to deserve a fanclub.


You're right. I did cherry pick my answer, I only compared Tester to FD and MC---the only 2 koreans mentioned in that post. As I said previously, being a member of a Korean team and living in a Korean team house is a totally different issue when contrasted to the living styles and practice regimes of foreign players and thus, I feel it is irrelevant to draw direct comparisons with foreign players.


Sigh... This still does not answer HOW much effort is required to deserve a fan club. If tester practices an extra hour he deserves it, but an extra 50 minutes and he doesn't? There is also no accurate way of measuring how much he practices. Results are a somewhat good indication, however there are always cases where sometimes a player can practice less and still win against a player who practices more. It's just not reasonabl to remove a fanclub based on the idea that Tester isn't putting in as much effort as he should.


That is a matter of your own opinion. I believe it is completely reasonable for me to remove the fan club that I myself created in my own time because I personally believe he is undeserving and you disagreeing or agreeing with me will not change my mind.




Although you created it on your own time, the reasoning behind the closure of it is, sorry to say, downright retarded. If you are able to provide a spread sheet of all Korean Pro practice hours and are able to know for sure whether Tester is practicing or not then okay, the problem is your baseless opinion, aka talking-out-of-your-ass. Despite all this, you pulled the Annoying Childhood Friend card, so I suppose there is nothing more I can do to convince you as I have already pointed out the obvious flaws of your "X player doesn't deserve fan club because they are not putting in X effort" idea. I guess someone else will have to make a new fan club.
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
September 08 2011 21:36 GMT
#118
Well, this is certainly the most action the Tester fanclub has seen in months.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
September 08 2011 22:01 GMT
#119
Honestly if Tester doesn't "deserve" a fan club then almost every other player / personality who has a fanclub here doesn't deserve one. You should have asked if someone was willing to take it over before you selfishly decided on your own he's unworthy of one.

What a bunch of bullshit. You truly are a fair-weather fan like someone said earlier.

Team SCV Life #1
-FmP-
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada85 Posts
September 08 2011 22:02 GMT
#120
On September 09 2011 06:29 izgodlee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 05:51 aaa wrote:
On September 09 2011 05:44 izgodlee wrote:
On September 09 2011 05:35 aaa wrote:
On September 09 2011 05:30 izgodlee wrote:
Okay I guess that makes sense, however you cherrypicked your answer comparing tester to only MC. Although Tester doesn’t practice as much, it is highly likely he still practices more than a lot of the players who already have a fan club. It is foolish and subjective to say you must put X amount of effort in to deserve a fanclub.


You're right. I did cherry pick my answer, I only compared Tester to FD and MC---the only 2 koreans mentioned in that post. As I said previously, being a member of a Korean team and living in a Korean team house is a totally different issue when contrasted to the living styles and practice regimes of foreign players and thus, I feel it is irrelevant to draw direct comparisons with foreign players.


Sigh... This still does not answer HOW much effort is required to deserve a fan club. If tester practices an extra hour he deserves it, but an extra 50 minutes and he doesn't? There is also no accurate way of measuring how much he practices. Results are a somewhat good indication, however there are always cases where sometimes a player can practice less and still win against a player who practices more. It's just not reasonabl to remove a fanclub based on the idea that Tester isn't putting in as much effort as he should.


That is a matter of your own opinion. I believe it is completely reasonable for me to remove the fan club that I myself created in my own time because I personally believe he is undeserving and you disagreeing or agreeing with me will not change my mind.




Although you created it on your own time, the reasoning behind the closure of it is, sorry to say, downright retarded. If you are able to provide a spread sheet of all Korean Pro practice hours and are able to know for sure whether Tester is practicing or not then okay, the problem is your baseless opinion, aka talking-out-of-your-ass. Despite all this, you pulled the Annoying Childhood Friend card, so I suppose there is nothing more I can do to convince you as I have already pointed out the obvious flaws of your "X player doesn't deserve fan club because they are not putting in X effort" idea. I guess someone else will have to make a new fan club.


It is common knowledge that Tester is not practicing nearly as much as other Korean pros therefore your argument is void.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1457
WardiTV693
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6344
Bisu 2396
Jaedong 1186
EffOrt 551
Horang2 413
actioN 400
Mini 338
ZerO 205
ggaemo 176
Larva 170
[ Show more ]
Mind 113
Pusan 89
Sea.KH 84
Shinee 65
Sharp 63
Barracks 57
Bale 57
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 48
Hyun 48
hero 46
ToSsGirL 36
sorry 31
NotJumperer 22
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 18
Trap 13
Rock 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4002
qojqva2352
Dendi989
Counter-Strike
markeloff82
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko796
B2W.Neo610
Lowko356
crisheroes302
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee153
Hui .136
Liquid`VortiX108
XBOCT99
QueenE86
Mew2King63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV712
League of Legends
• Jankos2000
• Nemesis1865
• TFBlade492
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 24m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.