• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

[Q] Mechanical Keyboard Recommendation - Page 32

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 54 Next
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 21:00:44
July 07 2011 20:59 GMT
#621
On July 08 2011 05:42 Chessz wrote:
So after research, and after typing a little on my friends Razer Blackwidow with MX Blues I am better sure I would really like the MX Browns, partly because of the noise and partly because of the actuation point.

Amazon currently doesn't have any Filco tenkeyless browns. I'm looking at the Das Keyboard S Silent model, any opinions on this keyboard, or suggestions for keyboards with MX Brown switches? Thank you.

The Das is a good keyboard, the only big issue people tend to have with it is that the glossy areas of the keyboard can get a bit nasty pretty fast. There's also the obvious disadvantage of it not being tenkeyless.

You can also get a Leopold (tenkeyless) from elitekeyboards. They'll be in stock from the 18th forward. http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold

They also sell Topre keyboards (different switch-type) but they cost over 260 dollars each.

A good site to check out if you want to read up on different keyboards is GeekHack (google it). Besides all the information its probably the best place to get in contact with people that import keyboards and keycaps from China. If you're going down the import route there are keyboards like the PLU-87, KBC Poker or Noopoo Choc Mini (sp) that would also fit the bill.


Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
July 07 2011 21:20 GMT
#622
On July 08 2011 05:59 Wihl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 05:42 Chessz wrote:
So after research, and after typing a little on my friends Razer Blackwidow with MX Blues I am better sure I would really like the MX Browns, partly because of the noise and partly because of the actuation point.

Amazon currently doesn't have any Filco tenkeyless browns. I'm looking at the Das Keyboard S Silent model, any opinions on this keyboard, or suggestions for keyboards with MX Brown switches? Thank you.

The Das is a good keyboard, the only big issue people tend to have with it is that the glossy areas of the keyboard can get a bit nasty pretty fast. There's also the obvious disadvantage of it not being tenkeyless.

You can also get a Leopold (tenkeyless) from elitekeyboards. They'll be in stock from the 18th forward. http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold

They also sell Topre keyboards (different switch-type) but they cost over 260 dollars each.

A good site to check out if you want to read up on different keyboards is GeekHack (google it). Besides all the information its probably the best place to get in contact with people that import keyboards and keycaps from China. If you're going down the import route there are keyboards like the PLU-87, KBC Poker or Noopoo Choc Mini (sp) that would also fit the bill.




What is the obvious disadvantage of full keyboards as opposed to tenkeyless...?
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
July 07 2011 21:24 GMT
#623
I just bought a Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless Linear Action (Cherry MX Blacks) USA Keyboard, and I couldn't be happier with my first mechanical keyboard.

I paid Amazon $140 for it, and I'm a proud Filco owner.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BR4NLS/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001BR4NLI&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=14XNYQMF9V0312NVTJEX
Support your esport!
koonst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States215 Posts
July 07 2011 21:46 GMT
#624
that helped ! ive researched many keyboards i was in a strong debate over mx blues and browns (reds are to hard to find in my price range) soo thanks charger!
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
July 07 2011 22:19 GMT
#625
On July 08 2011 06:20 Charger wrote:

What is the obvious disadvantage of full keyboards as opposed to tenkeyless...?


Space, typing speed and ergonomics. Full sized keyboards are more solid though for the most part.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
July 07 2011 22:59 GMT
#626
On July 08 2011 07:19 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 06:20 Charger wrote:

What is the obvious disadvantage of full keyboards as opposed to tenkeyless...?


Space, typing speed and ergonomics. Full sized keyboards are more solid though for the most part.


My point was really that it's not an obvious disadvantage so much as a personal preference. I have big hands and prefer the spacing and layout of full boards over the tenkeyless types.
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 22:59:59
July 07 2011 22:59 GMT
#627
On July 08 2011 06:20 Charger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 05:59 Wihl wrote:
On July 08 2011 05:42 Chessz wrote:
So after research, and after typing a little on my friends Razer Blackwidow with MX Blues I am better sure I would really like the MX Browns, partly because of the noise and partly because of the actuation point.

Amazon currently doesn't have any Filco tenkeyless browns. I'm looking at the Das Keyboard S Silent model, any opinions on this keyboard, or suggestions for keyboards with MX Brown switches? Thank you.

The Das is a good keyboard, the only big issue people tend to have with it is that the glossy areas of the keyboard can get a bit nasty pretty fast. There's also the obvious disadvantage of it not being tenkeyless.

You can also get a Leopold (tenkeyless) from elitekeyboards. They'll be in stock from the 18th forward. http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold

They also sell Topre keyboards (different switch-type) but they cost over 260 dollars each.

A good site to check out if you want to read up on different keyboards is GeekHack (google it). Besides all the information its probably the best place to get in contact with people that import keyboards and keycaps from China. If you're going down the import route there are keyboards like the PLU-87, KBC Poker or Noopoo Choc Mini (sp) that would also fit the bill.




What is the obvious disadvantage of full keyboards as opposed to tenkeyless...?

The fact that he seemed to want a tenkeyless keyboard made it one.
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
July 07 2011 23:01 GMT
#628
On July 08 2011 07:59 Wihl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 06:20 Charger wrote:
On July 08 2011 05:59 Wihl wrote:
On July 08 2011 05:42 Chessz wrote:
So after research, and after typing a little on my friends Razer Blackwidow with MX Blues I am better sure I would really like the MX Browns, partly because of the noise and partly because of the actuation point.

Amazon currently doesn't have any Filco tenkeyless browns. I'm looking at the Das Keyboard S Silent model, any opinions on this keyboard, or suggestions for keyboards with MX Brown switches? Thank you.

The Das is a good keyboard, the only big issue people tend to have with it is that the glossy areas of the keyboard can get a bit nasty pretty fast. There's also the obvious disadvantage of it not being tenkeyless.

You can also get a Leopold (tenkeyless) from elitekeyboards. They'll be in stock from the 18th forward. http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold

They also sell Topre keyboards (different switch-type) but they cost over 260 dollars each.

A good site to check out if you want to read up on different keyboards is GeekHack (google it). Besides all the information its probably the best place to get in contact with people that import keyboards and keycaps from China. If you're going down the import route there are keyboards like the PLU-87, KBC Poker or Noopoo Choc Mini (sp) that would also fit the bill.




What is the obvious disadvantage of full keyboards as opposed to tenkeyless...?

The fact that he seemed to want a tenkeyless keyboard made it one.


Fair enough, I thought you were speaking in generalities as opposed to his specific case. My bad.
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 23:32:24
July 07 2011 23:23 GMT
#629
On July 08 2011 08:01 Charger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 07:59 Wihl wrote:
On July 08 2011 06:20 Charger wrote:
On July 08 2011 05:59 Wihl wrote:
On July 08 2011 05:42 Chessz wrote:
So after research, and after typing a little on my friends Razer Blackwidow with MX Blues I am better sure I would really like the MX Browns, partly because of the noise and partly because of the actuation point.

Amazon currently doesn't have any Filco tenkeyless browns. I'm looking at the Das Keyboard S Silent model, any opinions on this keyboard, or suggestions for keyboards with MX Brown switches? Thank you.

The Das is a good keyboard, the only big issue people tend to have with it is that the glossy areas of the keyboard can get a bit nasty pretty fast. There's also the obvious disadvantage of it not being tenkeyless.

You can also get a Leopold (tenkeyless) from elitekeyboards. They'll be in stock from the 18th forward. http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold

They also sell Topre keyboards (different switch-type) but they cost over 260 dollars each.

A good site to check out if you want to read up on different keyboards is GeekHack (google it). Besides all the information its probably the best place to get in contact with people that import keyboards and keycaps from China. If you're going down the import route there are keyboards like the PLU-87, KBC Poker or Noopoo Choc Mini (sp) that would also fit the bill.




What is the obvious disadvantage of full keyboards as opposed to tenkeyless...?

The fact that he seemed to want a tenkeyless keyboard made it one.


Fair enough, I thought you were speaking in generalities as opposed to his specific case. My bad.


Not really a fact. His only specification was Brown switches. He just couldn't find a tenkeyless Filco with MX Browns on Amazon. He even considered looking at the Das Model S, which means he's considering full-sized keyboards. Not sure where you got the idea that he only wanted tenkeyless keyboards from. EDIT: Ah, seemed. -.- My bad.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
July 07 2011 23:44 GMT
#630
Are we really arguing about this? Really? :p I read it like he was looking for a tenkeyless keyboard with brown switches but if that wasn't available he could go for a full-size one. So I gave him some tenkeyless alternatives. So instead of the next page and a half being dedicated to what a person meant, I'll just give him some full-size alternatives as well.

Filco does full-size keyboards with browns. I would personally stay away from XArmor (pretty sure those are browns) since I've heard a lot of bad stuff about the build quality. There's also the Zowie Celeritas which I've seen mixed reviews on. Then there's the Das that I already wrote about and a bunch of other keyboards. Should really look at geekhack to find what suits you. There are plenty of reviews and pictures.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
July 08 2011 06:20 GMT
#631
On July 08 2011 08:44 Wihl wrote:
Are we really arguing about this? Really? :p I read it like he was looking for a tenkeyless keyboard with brown switches but if that wasn't available he could go for a full-size one. So I gave him some tenkeyless alternatives. So instead of the next page and a half being dedicated to what a person meant, I'll just give him some full-size alternatives as well.

Filco does full-size keyboards with browns. I would personally stay away from XArmor (pretty sure those are browns) since I've heard a lot of bad stuff about the build quality. There's also the Zowie Celeritas which I've seen mixed reviews on. Then there's the Das that I already wrote about and a bunch of other keyboards. Should really look at geekhack to find what suits you. There are plenty of reviews and pictures.


Yeah I misread your line. -.- My bad. I think it's a sign I shouldn't read without glasses, hehe.

Trying to get a Ducky in Canada is a pita. Hopefully I can find something in China.

Honestly the first page should be just a link to Geekhack or a copy and paste of Geekhack. It'd help people tons more than repeating the same things over and over again. It's probably tiring for some people to explain all the switches over and over again, and a lot of people are ill informed.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Darksamus6
Profile Joined March 2011
United States79 Posts
July 08 2011 17:00 GMT
#632
On July 08 2011 05:42 Chessz wrote:
So after research, and after typing a little on my friends Razer Blackwidow with MX Blues I am better sure I would really like the MX Browns, partly because of the noise and partly because of the actuation point.

Amazon currently doesn't have any Filco tenkeyless browns. I'm looking at the Das Keyboard S Silent model, any opinions on this keyboard, or suggestions for keyboards with MX Brown switches? Thank you.



Here is a tenkeyless filco

Cherry brown, in stock and fulfilled by amazon. I got the full sized version of this and the brown switches are smooth and I found them pretty quiet.

http://www.amazon.com/Majestouch-2-Tenkeyless-Keyboard-FKBN87M-EFB2/dp/B004ZJPSGI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310144332&sr=8-1
rtsAlaran
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany383 Posts
July 08 2011 18:12 GMT
#633
+ Show Spoiler +
I did not read the whole thread before posting ;p

I got my Razer Blackwidow (NOT ultimate) 10 days ago (87€ @Amazon.de). It is my first mechanical keyboard and also 1st Razer product (never tried one of their mice - g9x ftw).
Originally my eyes were on the DAS Keyboard, because the blank keys look really nerdy and it is available with Cherry browns. Altough its was much more expensive (130€ @getdigital.de).

My last keyboard was a Logitech G15 (orange backlight) so I'm used to the Macro keys - I use them pretty often so this was a deciding point for the blackwidow. Now, after 1.5weeks the keyprintings (which feel pretty cheap) start to wear out - blank keyboard soon but so far I could not recognize any built problems like Razer is known to have from piece to piece.

Well, the biggest problem for me is the noise these blue switches make - personally I love it but my girlriend is glancing and sometimes raging when I have to type more than 2-3 sentences oO but I'm used to bottom out the keys most of the time - so browns would not make much less noise - yeah, my honey lost nerves when I was typing on my membrane keyboard ;p

For some people the F-Keys might be a problem because they are slightly cramped to the right sied - F1 above #2 and #3 instead of #1 and #2 and the spaces between the blocks of 4keys are nearly non-existend - but one gets used to it after a short period.

TL;DR: Blackwidow: pro: cheap, macro keys. cons: noisy blues, keyprintings wear out fast, flawed product if unlucky (yea its razer..)

all in all I can sign the line: once you got a mechanical keyboard, you'll NEVER go back
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
July 08 2011 21:32 GMT
#634
So I'm going for a filco majestouch 10keyless with browns. Two questions for you guys. Any tips on a good place to buy it? deal-wise. Want to get the best price of course. And two: any links or knowledge of availability of a blank key cap setup for this board? Like the Otaku for the leopold 10keyless. I'd really like to finish this board off with some minimalism like that but no biggie in any event.

Thanks to all of you for the info and experiences you've shared here
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
Darksamus6
Profile Joined March 2011
United States79 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 21:48:13
July 08 2011 21:41 GMT
#635
On July 09 2011 06:32 Lumi wrote:
So I'm going for a filco majestouch 10keyless with browns. Two questions for you guys. Any tips on a good place to buy it? deal-wise. Want to get the best price of course. And two: any links or knowledge of availability of a blank key cap setup for this board? Like the Otaku for the leopold 10keyless. I'd really like to finish this board off with some minimalism like that but no biggie in any event.

Thanks to all of you for the info and experiences you've shared here


Not sure on the best price, I know some of the posters above have some links to places to buy them, but they are on backorder. Amazon sells the tenkeyless brown version on the majestouch 2 ninja, its 150$ and they are in stock. Others might have to help with the blank key caps, but the majestouch-2 ninja has the letters on the side instead of the top which keeps them from rubbing off and they kinda throw me off sometimes because they look blank from the position I usually sit from them haha! I have the link to it two posts up from yours.

They also have the reds for people looking for the red switches.
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
July 08 2011 23:41 GMT
#636
On July 09 2011 06:41 Darksamus6 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 06:32 Lumi wrote:
So I'm going for a filco majestouch 10keyless with browns. Two questions for you guys. Any tips on a good place to buy it? deal-wise. Want to get the best price of course. And two: any links or knowledge of availability of a blank key cap setup for this board? Like the Otaku for the leopold 10keyless. I'd really like to finish this board off with some minimalism like that but no biggie in any event.

Thanks to all of you for the info and experiences you've shared here


Not sure on the best price, I know some of the posters above have some links to places to buy them, but they are on backorder. Amazon sells the tenkeyless brown version on the majestouch 2 ninja, its 150$ and they are in stock. Others might have to help with the blank key caps, but the majestouch-2 ninja has the letters on the side instead of the top which keeps them from rubbing off and they kinda throw me off sometimes because they look blank from the position I usually sit from them haha! I have the link to it two posts up from yours.

They also have the reds for people looking for the red switches.


Thanks! I'm pretty ehhh abotu the ninja style.. apparently the ninja is the only style of 10 keyless filco i can get if i want browns? Having a lot of trouble finding an alternative, if there is one. Can anyone help or affirm that that's teh only option f i want a filco 10keyless with browns?
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
Darksamus6
Profile Joined March 2011
United States79 Posts
July 09 2011 00:48 GMT
#637
On July 09 2011 08:41 Lumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 06:41 Darksamus6 wrote:
On July 09 2011 06:32 Lumi wrote:
So I'm going for a filco majestouch 10keyless with browns. Two questions for you guys. Any tips on a good place to buy it? deal-wise. Want to get the best price of course. And two: any links or knowledge of availability of a blank key cap setup for this board? Like the Otaku for the leopold 10keyless. I'd really like to finish this board off with some minimalism like that but no biggie in any event.

Thanks to all of you for the info and experiences you've shared here


Not sure on the best price, I know some of the posters above have some links to places to buy them, but they are on backorder. Amazon sells the tenkeyless brown version on the majestouch 2 ninja, its 150$ and they are in stock. Others might have to help with the blank key caps, but the majestouch-2 ninja has the letters on the side instead of the top which keeps them from rubbing off and they kinda throw me off sometimes because they look blank from the position I usually sit from them haha! I have the link to it two posts up from yours.

They also have the reds for people looking for the red switches.


Thanks! I'm pretty ehhh abotu the ninja style.. apparently the ninja is the only style of 10 keyless filco i can get if i want browns? Having a lot of trouble finding an alternative, if there is one. Can anyone help or affirm that that's teh only option f i want a filco 10keyless with browns?


I do see leopolds on elitekeyboards.com and I hear they are good and they are on backorder until the 18th of this month and they could possibly be closer to what your after http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold,tenkeyless&pid=fc200rtabn
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
July 09 2011 01:35 GMT
#638
On July 09 2011 08:41 Lumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 06:41 Darksamus6 wrote:
On July 09 2011 06:32 Lumi wrote:
So I'm going for a filco majestouch 10keyless with browns. Two questions for you guys. Any tips on a good place to buy it? deal-wise. Want to get the best price of course. And two: any links or knowledge of availability of a blank key cap setup for this board? Like the Otaku for the leopold 10keyless. I'd really like to finish this board off with some minimalism like that but no biggie in any event.

Thanks to all of you for the info and experiences you've shared here


Not sure on the best price, I know some of the posters above have some links to places to buy them, but they are on backorder. Amazon sells the tenkeyless brown version on the majestouch 2 ninja, its 150$ and they are in stock. Others might have to help with the blank key caps, but the majestouch-2 ninja has the letters on the side instead of the top which keeps them from rubbing off and they kinda throw me off sometimes because they look blank from the position I usually sit from them haha! I have the link to it two posts up from yours.

They also have the reds for people looking for the red switches.


Thanks! I'm pretty ehhh abotu the ninja style.. apparently the ninja is the only style of 10 keyless filco i can get if i want browns? Having a lot of trouble finding an alternative, if there is one. Can anyone help or affirm that that's teh only option f i want a filco 10keyless with browns?

You can find plenty of different keycaps over at geekhack if you want alternatives. I personally love the white engraved keycaps: http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?16260-PBT-104-keycaps

But if you just want blank keys I know that The Keyboard Company has them: http://www.keyboardco.com/keyboard_details.asp?PRODUCT=639
(I guess they might sell the blank keycaps on amazon as well)

I don't think the keyboard company sells anything but the ninja-style filco tenkeyless keyboards now with US layout. It's the other way around for the filco TKLs with ISO-layout. You could always get one from one of the group buys on geek hack, pretty sure those arent ninja-style.
Ramuh
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany238 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-09 04:05:30
July 09 2011 04:03 GMT
#639
I got myself an original cherry g80-3000 keyboard.

If you do not need all those macro keys and illuminated key crap, this might be the perfect alternative for you. Its well just a 104/105 Key Layout Keyboard with the mechanical keys.

The big advantage is that they are only like 55€ (in germany atleast), and you can choose between the mx black, brown and blue.

Cons might be that it is quite big.

I got mine today and the feeling is very nice
czaku
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland429 Posts
July 11 2011 09:40 GMT
#640
Hi every one in this thread. I'm looking for my first mechanical keyboard, i found razer blackwidow, ss 6gv2 and tt mekka very interesting. Also these are the easiest to get in Poland. Wich one you used and recommed? I like razer one b/c of backlight and few macro keys (bro likes to play cs and macro helps with buying at start). Any help?
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1467
910 88
Bale 37
Aegong 20
ZergMaN 18
Noble 13
yabsab 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
Fuzer 77
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King352
C9.Mang0155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Other Games
summit1g9265
PiGStarcraft465
ceh9180
Sick177
ArmadaUGS135
Maynarde128
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick548
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream236
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush1383
• Lourlo1287
• Stunt453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 19m
OSC
6h 19m
Stellar Fest
6h 19m
OSC
17h 19m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.