• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6499 users

[Q] Mechanical Keyboard Recommendation - Page 10

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 54 Next
Ponyo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1231 Posts
March 10 2011 18:42 GMT
#181
the thing about razer keyboards, all that shiny gloss, or cool lights/colors, almost always break down within a year.

Lycosa owner :/
ponyo.848
explicit
Profile Joined August 2010
52 Posts
March 11 2011 00:45 GMT
#182
I would recommend the Filco Tenkeyless with Cherry MX Brown, its awsome.
JDizz6688
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States177 Posts
March 11 2011 01:33 GMT
#183
Just searched for the word ZOWIE and read everything anyone has said about the keyboard on this thread. i own one( Zowie Celeritas) myself and agree with everything anyone has said about it. the nylon keys and the cherry mx brown switches feel absolutely amazing. a friend of mine came over and played a game of starcraft on it and he ended up buying one too. it really is a great keyboard.
JDizzPANiC.806 Diamond Z NA Let's SC 2
blotrees
Profile Joined September 2010
United States24 Posts
March 11 2011 02:05 GMT
#184
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold

Blue if you like to a Click sound

Brown if you like smoothness

These are replacing the Filco Chery MX keyboards they are supposed to be the same quality and they are tenkeyless. Highly reccomend
i make marine - MKP
Stonas
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1 Post
March 11 2011 03:50 GMT
#185
I just got a DasKeyboard with brown switches yesterday and I love it to death. I know for the most part the keyboard will not make you a better player but I think it will improve my game play a lot just because I will be playing a lot more. I literally doubled my play time yesterday compared to how much I normally play, hope that does not change. I would have to say any keyboard with brown switches should be amazing, have not used the blues. I wish the DasKeyboard did come in tenkeyless versions though.
B-Wong
Profile Joined October 2010
United States240 Posts
March 11 2011 04:44 GMT
#186
Das Keyboards and Filcos are what I've personally been looking at (MX Blues)
I've heard testimonies that they both have the same feel (well duh same keyswitch) and with conversions they're all about the same price but that doesn't count shipping. Although, I think I'm leaning towards the Filco a bit more because of the fact that the Das Keyboard is shiny/glossy and I have cats so I want something very low-maintenance. But those are the two that I'd have to recommend.
CrazyFarmer
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada13 Posts
March 11 2011 04:49 GMT
#187
I've had a das for over a year now and it's true the gloss does become dirty. It's pretty easy to wash off, but if you really want to avoid that, go for the filco, they're great too.
LanTAs
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1091 Posts
March 11 2011 05:00 GMT
#188
On March 11 2011 13:44 B-Wong wrote:
Das Keyboards and Filcos are what I've personally been looking at (MX Blues)
I've heard testimonies that they both have the same feel (well duh same keyswitch) and with conversions they're all about the same price but that doesn't count shipping. Although, I think I'm leaning towards the Filco a bit more because of the fact that the Das Keyboard is shiny/glossy and I have cats so I want something very low-maintenance. But those are the two that I'd have to recommend.


You might as well wait until the start of april to grab a lepold tenkeyless, its the same thing as a filco (and same makers too). i'm probably going to grab one of those too, but then they(elitekeyboards) are only shipping the FC2000 compact models, so no numb. pad lol.

$100 for lepold, brown or blues, with lettering or none.
$125-130 for Das, extra usb port, numb. pad, with lettering or none, brown or blues.

it just depends on your preference whether or not you want a number pad, a sexy looking keyboard and a extra usb slot or a cheaper mech keyboard that provides all the same features but aesthetics might not be as nice as the Das.
DrDoom
Profile Joined December 2010
United States107 Posts
March 11 2011 05:11 GMT
#189
I love my Razer Blackwidow. It's a great keyboard and costs less than most of the other mechanical keyboards out there.
sawedust
Profile Joined December 2010
United States506 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 11:51:39
March 11 2011 05:35 GMT
#190
On March 11 2011 20:17 zivac wrote:
is there way to change pc home to english or i have to use google chrome with translator to navigate through that site?


You have to use Translate to navigate through the site. There is also a Geekhack guide on ordering from PCHome here.

Hope this helps!
zivac
Profile Joined October 2010
Croatia389 Posts
March 11 2011 11:17 GMT
#191
is there way to change pc home to english or i have to use google chrome with translator to navigate through that site?
Buddhist
Profile Joined April 2010
United States658 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 13:49:07
March 11 2011 13:48 GMT
#192
Cherry Blacks vs. Browns:
The tactile feedback of browns seems desirable to me, but I'm being recommended to blacks for gaming. Will I miss out with the lack of tactile feedback if I go with blacks?
Kvz
Profile Joined March 2010
United States463 Posts
March 11 2011 14:33 GMT
#193
i have both blacks and blues; blues are lighter and have audible feedback, but theres a slight double tap issue that took a while for me to get used to.

blacks are very reliable and super responsive. there is no audible feedback but the linear actuation and rapid double tap makes it a bit more reliable.
NrG.Kvz
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 15:03:44
March 11 2011 14:58 GMT
#194
Regarding the new EliteKeyboard Leopolds - I want to pre-order one but i also want it to arrive by the 27th or 28th

Any insiders here with this kind of information or who can get it to me faster if I pay a bit extra? Thx.
Sombrero
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom134 Posts
March 11 2011 15:25 GMT
#195
As I posted in the other mechanical keyboard post, I can not recommend the filco majestictouch range enough. Below is my keyboard;

[image loading]

Depending on your preference they make a great quality product which is highly customizable to your own preferences.
krazymunky
Profile Joined June 2008
United States727 Posts
March 11 2011 15:29 GMT
#196
On March 12 2011 00:25 Sombrero wrote:
As I posted in the other mechanical keyboard post, I can not recommend the filco majestictouch range enough. Below is my keyboard;

[image loading]

Depending on your preference they make a great quality product which is highly customizable to your own preferences.


same board as artosis and MKP?
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Sombrero
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom134 Posts
March 11 2011 15:35 GMT
#197
Not the same board, but same idea, I saw the prime house tour and noticed what MKP had done to his keyboard. I had a 7g before this keyboard so I just swapped the keys around, they fit perfectly as they have the same switches and it works a treat.
Carpenter
Profile Joined August 2010
126 Posts
March 11 2011 15:50 GMT
#198
thats the hipster of keyboards
Sombrero
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom134 Posts
March 11 2011 16:40 GMT
#199
On March 12 2011 00:50 Carpenter wrote:
thats the hipster of keyboards


Aren't hipsters meant to be cheapskates that only buy cheap beer and tabbaco and wear shitty clothes. I would have to disagree as its quiet an expensive keyboard
Buddhist
Profile Joined April 2010
United States658 Posts
March 11 2011 16:45 GMT
#200
On March 11 2011 23:33 Kvz wrote:
i have both blacks and blues; blues are lighter and have audible feedback, but theres a slight double tap issue that took a while for me to get used to.

blacks are very reliable and super responsive. there is no audible feedback but the linear actuation and rapid double tap makes it a bit more reliable.

What do you mean by "slight double tap issue"?

Thanks for the input :3
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 969
WardiTV808
OGKoka 259
Rex141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
Rex 141
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2784
Shuttle 1668
EffOrt 838
BeSt 638
Light 403
Mini 366
firebathero 356
ZerO 277
ggaemo 269
Stork 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 120
Shine 89
Zeus 80
Sea.KH 67
Killer 59
Hyun 42
Yoon 40
sorry 36
Shinee 30
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 28
Mong 27
Aegong 26
Terrorterran 25
Bale 20
soO 17
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3643
Dendi1932
BananaSlamJamma311
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes463
Other Games
singsing2247
olofmeister1621
hiko1044
B2W.Neo846
Lowko348
Pyrionflax230
Sick195
Liquid`VortiX190
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)12
Liquid`RaSZi4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream542
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2309
• Nemesis1825
• TFBlade476
Other Games
• WagamamaTV269
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 38m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.