• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6255 users

New patch is up - Page 31

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 142 Next
Apolo
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal1259 Posts
July 07 2010 14:25 GMT
#601
Anyone else doing a 470Mb update? O_o
johnouyoung
Profile Joined June 2010
United States28 Posts
July 07 2010 14:25 GMT
#602
I got the CRC error at 71% and it's starting the download all over again. What about you guys?
Omar91
Profile Joined April 2010
Angola620 Posts
July 07 2010 14:25 GMT
#603
I downloaded the patch , and it says that Bnet is down for maintenance ...so go to work guys :D
Computard
Profile Joined July 2010
United States30 Posts
July 07 2010 14:25 GMT
#604
got to 99% then another CRC error AHH!!
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
July 07 2010 14:26 GMT
#605
On July 07 2010 23:22 Computard wrote:
Show nested quote +
Hmm, I just get a CRC error at 71%. Do I really have to uninstall and download all those gigabytes again?


No, I got a CRC error, I just rebooted it and its progressing


couldnt you just do a new install, copy all stuff from versions folder over (except the newest one) and then start the update?


life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
fAker
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark44 Posts
July 07 2010 14:26 GMT
#606
still no patch notes ?
gaming never sleeps...
Corlath
Profile Joined June 2010
United States14 Posts
July 07 2010 14:26 GMT
#607
On July 07 2010 23:24 Brammaha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:21 Corlath wrote:
No worries Brammaha its not like the servers are up just patch is up for EU.


I thought we were able to update or something? in the US


Yeah you can by changing you're realmlist.stf file to EU instead of US but it still doesn't mean you can download through the US realm nor does it mean the servers are up so no worries about being in work. lulz still cant play yet thats all I was saying
bleh
Profile Joined June 2010
85 Posts
July 07 2010 14:27 GMT
#608
On July 07 2010 23:22 craaaaack wrote:
72%! I passed!


I'm guessing that you are running patch 15 right now. Download patch 16 from here:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=25170841374&postId=251683269625&sid=5000#0

and manually install it by following these steps:

For each file in each patch, do the following:

1) Move/copy the file to the Support folder in your install folder.
2) Rename it to sc2-patch.MPQ
3) Run Blizzard Updater.exe
4) Delete sc2-patch.MPQ.

Once you've done this, THEN try updating through the EU server.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
July 07 2010 14:28 GMT
#609
On July 07 2010 23:25 Duelist wrote:
Anyone else doing a 470Mb update? O_o


É suposto
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Tozar
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States245 Posts
July 07 2010 14:28 GMT
#610
On July 07 2010 23:25 Pads wrote:
I can't download the beta installer off the battle.net website, Norton 360 says theres a risk and just removes it, no questions asked. Anywhere else legit I can download it from?


Uninstall Norton 360 and download and install Microsoft Security Essentials. Then try again.

Norton 360 is garbage.
chocopan
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan986 Posts
July 07 2010 14:29 GMT
#611
Updating fine in Asia if that means anything. Beta beta beta beta beta beta beta beta...
Dance those ultras
Defeat
Profile Joined March 2010
United States476 Posts
July 07 2010 14:29 GMT
#612
If he ment 72% of the new patch then he'll be at patch 19.
"the metagame has really evolved to the point where the best chance to win the metagame is to game the metagame" -Bags
Kalden
Profile Joined April 2010
United States62 Posts
July 07 2010 14:29 GMT
#613
On July 07 2010 23:25 Pads wrote:
I can't download the beta installer off the battle.net website, Norton 360 says theres a risk and just removes it, no questions asked. Anywhere else legit I can download it from?

Norton is evil, you should get another program to take care of your computer. And ^^ for patch
Hi, anyone wanna help me get better at BroodWar <3
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
July 07 2010 14:30 GMT
#614
On July 07 2010 23:26 BeMannerDuPenner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:22 Computard wrote:
Hmm, I just get a CRC error at 71%. Do I really have to uninstall and download all those gigabytes again?


No, I got a CRC error, I just rebooted it and its progressing


couldnt you just do a new install, copy all stuff from versions folder over (except the newest one) and then start the update?




you guys probably changed your hotkeys manually with one of those tools. thats why you geet a CRC error (file is not the same anymore). it's the same with me, but I don't remember which files I chaned and I don't know where to get the originals from patch 15, lol, so I'll probably have to re-download sc2 again overnight.

If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
collective
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada138 Posts
July 07 2010 14:31 GMT
#615
On July 07 2010 23:25 Duelist wrote:
Anyone else doing a 470Mb update? O_o


Mine is the beastly 900mb update
Apoth
Profile Joined May 2010
England194 Posts
July 07 2010 14:31 GMT
#616
Battlenet still down here in the UK
trombonomophonononononononone
Brammaha
Profile Joined May 2010
United States17 Posts
July 07 2010 14:31 GMT
#617
On July 07 2010 23:29 Kalden wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:25 Pads wrote:
I can't download the beta installer off the battle.net website, Norton 360 says theres a risk and just removes it, no questions asked. Anywhere else legit I can download it from?

Norton is evil, you should get another program to take care of your computer. And ^^ for patch


Norton once shut down my laptop from the internet. I thought I had a virus, turned out I had antivirus. Norton is so horrible.
Noggin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States120 Posts
July 07 2010 14:31 GMT
#618
Yea Norton can be a bit constrictive.

I use the pull-out method myself and haven't had any unwanted problems.
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
July 07 2010 14:32 GMT
#619
God I can't wait. A friend's breaking into my house to install when the servers come up 'cuz I'm at work. She may have to crawl in a window.

I might have to watch Twilight Eclipse at some point as compensation. So worth it.
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
July 07 2010 14:32 GMT
#620
On July 07 2010 23:29 Kalden wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:25 Pads wrote:
I can't download the beta installer off the battle.net website, Norton 360 says theres a risk and just removes it, no questions asked. Anywhere else legit I can download it from?

Norton is evil, you should get another program to take care of your computer. And ^^ for patch

bah, got it dirt cheap with my laptop, wanted to at least take advantage of it D:
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 118
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 24
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli680
Other Games
summit1g9749
olofmeister984
Happy284
crisheroes184
Sick169
KnowMe100
Pyrionflax83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt453
Other Games
• WagamamaTV108
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 5m
Replay Cast
14h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.