• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:20
CEST 20:20
KST 03:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11265 users

New patch is up - Page 32

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 142 Next
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 07 2010 14:33 GMT
#621
On July 07 2010 23:32 MutaDoom wrote:
God I can't wait. A friend's breaking into my house to install when the servers come up 'cuz I'm at work. She may have to crawl in a window.

I might have to watch Twilight Eclipse at some point as compensation. So worth it.

Hahaha
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Noggin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States120 Posts
July 07 2010 14:33 GMT
#622
Fine I'll say it since everyone is thinking it.

Patch isn't up for the US yet because terrorists
Phlatline
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Croatia176 Posts
July 07 2010 14:33 GMT
#623
hehe, not live yet, just update
chocopan
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan986 Posts
July 07 2010 14:33 GMT
#624
On July 07 2010 23:32 MutaDoom wrote:
God I can't wait. A friend's breaking into my house to install when the servers come up 'cuz I'm at work. She may have to crawl in a window.

I might have to watch Twilight Eclipse at some point as compensation. So worth it.


Honestly, stories like this make this thread magic reading. This one and the one about the kid in the car. Great Scott but I laughed...
Dance those ultras
craaaaack
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
479 Posts
July 07 2010 14:33 GMT
#625
You can choose REDUCED VIOLENCE in the gameplay options. Is this new?
▲ I was really thirsty while playing a match. All my teammates were gone, so I drank from the water bottle that was next to me. It was very good. I thank the owner of the bottle.
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
July 07 2010 14:34 GMT
#626
On July 07 2010 23:33 Noggin wrote:
Fine I'll say it since everyone is thinking it.

Patch isn't up for the US yet because terrorists


or because its 7:30 pst either one is possible
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
July 07 2010 14:34 GMT
#627
God I can't wait. A friend's breaking into my house to install when the servers come up 'cuz I'm at work. She may have to crawl in a window.

I might have to watch Twilight Eclipse at some point as compensation. So worth it.
cyoadventure
Profile Joined May 2010
United States35 Posts
July 07 2010 14:34 GMT
#628
On July 07 2010 23:24 Piski wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:22 adi1133 wrote:
i have reinstalled my game fresh and it doesn't patch , any tips ?


create realmlist.stf in your SC2/Support folder
write in it:

set patchlist eu-beta.patch.battle.net:1120/patch



this is doing nothing for me on a fresh install

any ideas?
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
July 07 2010 14:34 GMT
#629
On July 07 2010 23:33 craaaaack wrote:
You can choose REDUCED VIOLENCE in the gameplay options. Is this new?


Nope. It was there since phase1
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
craaaaack
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
479 Posts
July 07 2010 14:35 GMT
#630
On July 07 2010 23:34 KobraKay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:33 craaaaack wrote:
You can choose REDUCED VIOLENCE in the gameplay options. Is this new?


Nope. It was there since phase1


k nvm.
▲ I was really thirsty while playing a match. All my teammates were gone, so I drank from the water bottle that was next to me. It was very good. I thank the owner of the bottle.
Tozar
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States245 Posts
July 07 2010 14:35 GMT
#631
On July 07 2010 23:32 MutaDoom wrote:
God I can't wait. A friend's breaking into my house to install when the servers come up 'cuz I'm at work. She may have to crawl in a window.

I might have to watch Twilight Eclipse at some point as compensation. So worth it.


It isn't worth it!
Noggin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States120 Posts
July 07 2010 14:36 GMT
#632
On July 07 2010 23:34 jamesr12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:33 Noggin wrote:
Fine I'll say it since everyone is thinking it.

Patch isn't up for the US yet because terrorists


or because its 7:30 pst either one is possible


Who do you think made it 7:30?

krell
Profile Joined July 2010
United States109 Posts
July 07 2010 14:36 GMT
#633
It's just about 7:30 AM at blizzard offices in the U.S. I'm sure we can expect the servers and US patch to follow shortly!
"you've got to change the world and use this time to be heard"
Seejo
Profile Joined May 2010
10 Posts
July 07 2010 14:36 GMT
#634
Asia and US are patching or not?
Omar91
Profile Joined April 2010
Angola620 Posts
July 07 2010 14:36 GMT
#635
Blizzard probably just wants us to forget about the whole Real ID debacle.
mind1337
Profile Joined April 2010
France107 Posts
July 07 2010 14:36 GMT
#636
On July 07 2010 23:33 craaaaack wrote:
You can choose REDUCED VIOLENCE in the gameplay options. Is this new?

I guess since they had to make a censored version for the korean market, they decided to set this as an option for the other clients.
opl3sa
Profile Joined July 2010
United States27 Posts
July 07 2010 14:36 GMT
#637
On July 07 2010 23:25 Pads wrote:
I can't download the beta installer off the battle.net website, Norton 360 says theres a risk and just removes it, no questions asked. Anywhere else legit I can download it from?


Are you asking if there are any other places to download Norton 360? Or the Starcraft2 patch?
Unfortunately, there are no legit places to download Norton 360º at all, including Symantec's website. Anything you download is complete trash.
To err is human. To blame it on someone else is genius.
EliteAzn
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States661 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-07 14:37:21
July 07 2010 14:37 GMT
#638
On July 07 2010 23:34 MutaDoom wrote:
God I can't wait. A friend's breaking into my house to install when the servers come up 'cuz I'm at work. She may have to crawl in a window.

I might have to watch Twilight Eclipse at some point as compensation. So worth it.


Again, +1 for dedication

-5 AND -man card for taking such a blow. Just buy her dinner or something...not lose your man card.

I'm just wondering, anyway for a US player to patch up through any tricks? I know EU has one to d/l the correct version...
(╯`Д´)╯︵ ┻━┻ High Five! _o /\ o_
EatCrow
Profile Joined April 2010
Estonia333 Posts
July 07 2010 14:37 GMT
#639
I just clicked connect 100 times. Cool sound
chocopan
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan986 Posts
July 07 2010 14:37 GMT
#640
On July 07 2010 23:36 Seejo wrote:
Asia and US are patching or not?


I'm in east Asia and patched successfully 15 mins or so ago.
Dance those ultras
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Harstem490
IndyStarCraft 233
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 490
IndyStarCraft 233
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 71
JuggernautJason62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15344
BeSt 391
Mini 194
Soma 178
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 89
hero 63
Zeus 43
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 24
[ Show more ]
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Rock 18
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4818
qojqva2703
420jenkins545
Counter-Strike
fl0m4371
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4967
Khaldor1275
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK8
Other Games
FrodaN1735
B2W.Neo801
byalli414
Hui .265
QueenE74
Mew2King50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1158
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
StarCraft 2
angryscii 17
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 36
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 48
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4297
League of Legends
• Nemesis1867
Other Games
• imaqtpie764
• Shiphtur291
• WagamamaTV229
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
41m
BSL Open Qualifier
41m
Replay Cast
4h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 41m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.