• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:37
CEST 10:37
KST 17:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8575 users

Why are all livestreamers such big whiners? - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
February 10 2010 07:01 GMT
#21
Both sides have merits... but the only thing this is doing is hurting people that just want to watch some Starcraft.
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
February 10 2010 07:02 GMT
#22
Ugh you guys are impossible.

I don't give a shit about lag. I bet most of the time is my side of the connectino that's having problems. And when it does lag because of the streamer I understand 100% well what it's like for the OGN/MBC stream to lag on you.

But when I said "man OGN is lagging a lot today" and konadora decided to perm ban me because I just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back, THAT is absolutely lololol worthy
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
February 10 2010 07:02 GMT
#23
hey streamers, welcome to the internet
( ・´ー・`)
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
February 10 2010 07:03 GMT
#24
On February 10 2010 15:58 BanZu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2010 15:56 Grobyc wrote:
Oh sorry I'm such a big whiner bro, I'll fix that asap.

You stream?

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2010 15:56 lazz wrote:
it really doesn't take much effort to just ignore all the retards in chat.

Exactly what I'm thinking!




For all those who think I'm complaining when streaming is a free service, I'm not. I IMMENSELY enjoy the streaming and I try my best not give flak to livestreamers.

But when they start acting like douches that NO ONE SHOULD EVER ACT LIKE, that is a COMPLETELY different matter.

I don't give a shit if you're my friend. If you act like a faggot, I will put you in your place for acting that way. Mostly depending on the situation but what I mentioned is what I would say crosses the line.

yes. maybe once a week or so ill stream pro matches, and once in a while ill stream iCCup or whatever else.

using "all" in the thread title is pretty ignorant.

and don't get me completely wrong. I'm not saying some stream mods DONT overreact, but there's nothing you can do about it as a free service. I'd feel the same way if I got banned for something silly like that, but to be honest you aren't really in a position to make a blog yourself, because you're contradicting yourself by bitching and moaning like the said livestreamers.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Jakalo
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Latvia2350 Posts
February 10 2010 07:03 GMT
#25
I quit reading cha as soon as I found chatless versions.

Yes Grobyc streams, somewhat less lately but he used to.
Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
February 10 2010 07:03 GMT
#26
On February 10 2010 16:02 BanZu wrote:
Ugh you guys are impossible.

I don't give a shit about lag. I bet most of the time is my side of the connectino that's having problems. And when it does lag because of the streamer I understand 100% well what it's like for the OGN/MBC stream to lag on you.

But when I said "man OGN is lagging a lot today" and konadora decided to perm ban me because I just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back, THAT is absolutely lololol worthy


Blame the viewers not the streamers. You said it yourself.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 10 2010 07:04 GMT
#27
chats a cool way to enjoy your turtlefest
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
February 10 2010 07:04 GMT
#28
On February 10 2010 15:58 BanZu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2010 15:56 Grobyc wrote:
Oh sorry I'm such a big whiner bro, I'll fix that asap.

You stream?


hes a moderator on streams

And man, this general blog is a complete "bitch" about livestreamers in general.
Is it tactful, yes, is it very understandable and to a degree accurate, yes.

I am not annoyed that you have these concerns, its more the fact, people are contributing. You may not like how they opt to contribute, but you have the option of not using their stream, don't publically drag them out and bash them more.

I have been on enough streams, or irc when huge games are being played. I know how much flak they get from general users, and how annoying it is to deal with. The more people complain, the less you want to contribute. Then your quality goes down. Rather than making a thread about how bad livestreams are

A) make one that praises the work they do to try and boost morale, or b
B) Get a stream yourself and correct the issues you have with others.


As someone who has contributed in various things off and on, complaints really drain any enthusiasm to continue doing so, or even when you do getting a complaint that its "not up to snuff". People expect wonders out of the littlest things without giving recognition to those that deserve it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Hyaach
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1737 Posts
February 10 2010 07:04 GMT
#29
the streamers does know when it lag and when it doesn't. Don't need you whiners complaining about it. You cant fix the lag with the whinning, streamers tries the whole damn night trying to fix it but its just one of those night where it decides to fail. But still the complains come through like rain, no one is gonna sit around for 2-3hours streaming and listening to shit without thanks.
Thailand is my new obsession
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
February 10 2010 07:04 GMT
#30
On February 10 2010 15:55 Waxangel wrote:
I don't understand why anyone would use livestream with the chat on, whether you're a viewer or the streamer.

Mystlord has translators, so I like to watch it on tv.zeroboy to see what the commentators are saying. Other than that though, the chat is annoying, and I do know what the OP means about the livestreamers and especially about the admins. They complain about everyone being annoying but when the chat is muted, they enjoy being the only ones talking.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-10 07:07:11
February 10 2010 07:04 GMT
#31
People will bitch about lag, streamers just need to bitch along with them. Just be like this motherfucking source is fucking terrible man fuck.

Or just mute the chat if you can't take the heat or just not pay attention and let them go wild.

And OP stop generalizing every livestream streamer and admin. Makes you sound like a douchebag.
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-10 07:06:16
February 10 2010 07:05 GMT
#32
On February 10 2010 16:03 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2010 15:58 BanZu wrote:
On February 10 2010 15:56 Grobyc wrote:
Oh sorry I'm such a big whiner bro, I'll fix that asap.

You stream?

On February 10 2010 15:56 lazz wrote:
it really doesn't take much effort to just ignore all the retards in chat.

Exactly what I'm thinking!




For all those who think I'm complaining when streaming is a free service, I'm not. I IMMENSELY enjoy the streaming and I try my best not give flak to livestreamers.

But when they start acting like douches that NO ONE SHOULD EVER ACT LIKE, that is a COMPLETELY different matter.

I don't give a shit if you're my friend. If you act like a faggot, I will put you in your place for acting that way. Mostly depending on the situation but what I mentioned is what I would say crosses the line.

yes. maybe once a week or so ill stream pro matches, and once in a while ill stream iCCup or whatever else.

using "all" in the thread title is pretty ignorant.

and don't get me completely wrong. I'm not saying some stream mods DONT overreact, but there's nothing you can do about it as a free service. I'd feel the same way if I got banned for something silly like that, but to be honest you aren't really in a position to make a blog yourself, because you're contradicting yourself by bitching and moaning like the said livestreamers.

I'm not posting this blog seriously. So don't take the title seriously. :|

I understand why you guys are saying but you're missing the point





Err I'm not sure but I think the post about the k-pop music was a joke LOL

On February 10 2010 16:04 Kentor wrote:
People will bitch about lag, streamers just need to bitch along with them. Just be like this motherfucking source is fucking terrible man fuck.

Or just mute the chat if you can't take the heat or just not pay attention and let them go wild.

That's the spirit!
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
February 10 2010 07:05 GMT
#33
On February 10 2010 16:03 Jakalo wrote:
I quit reading cha as soon as I found chatless versions.

Yes Grobyc streams, somewhat less lately but he used to.

yeah my internet seems to get worse and worse every day :S

i should be able to do some more after the coming weekend though, since I have all next week off school and will be playing lots of iCCup to get C+(currently C).
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
February 10 2010 07:06 GMT
#34
On February 10 2010 16:02 BanZu wrote:
Ugh you guys are impossible.

I don't give a shit about lag. I bet most of the time is my side of the connectino that's having problems. And when it does lag because of the streamer I understand 100% well what it's like for the OGN/MBC stream to lag on you.

But when I said "man OGN is lagging a lot today" and konadora decided to perm ban me because I just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back, THAT is absolutely lololol worthy

he doesn't really owe you anything though, man up.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
February 10 2010 07:06 GMT
#35
On February 10 2010 15:58 BanZu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2010 15:56 Grobyc wrote:
Oh sorry I'm such a big whiner bro, I'll fix that asap.

You stream?

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2010 15:56 lazz wrote:
it really doesn't take much effort to just ignore all the retards in chat.

Exactly what I'm thinking!




For all those who think I'm complaining when streaming is a free service, I'm not. I IMMENSELY enjoy the streaming and I try my best not give flak to livestreamers.

But when they start acting like douches that NO ONE SHOULD EVER ACT LIKE, that is a COMPLETELY different matter.

I don't give a shit if you're my friend. If you act like a faggot, I will put you in your place for acting that way. Mostly depending on the situation but what I mentioned is what I would say crosses the line.


its that fantastic use of vocabulary that really drives your point home.

I think all the streamers should stop immediately in response to this garbage. just because its the "internet" doesnt make it okay for people to be ungrateful.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
February 10 2010 07:06 GMT
#36
On February 10 2010 16:04 deathgod6 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2010 15:55 Waxangel wrote:
I don't understand why anyone would use livestream with the chat on, whether you're a viewer or the streamer.

Mystlord has translators, so I like to watch it on tv.zeroboy to see what the commentators are saying. Other than that though, the chat is annoying, and I do know what the OP means about the livestreamers and especially about the admins. They complain about everyone being annoying but when the chat is muted, they enjoy being the only ones talking.


Are you saying they get special privileges because they provide everyone a valuable service?

no wai
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Katsuge
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore7730 Posts
February 10 2010 07:08 GMT
#37
On February 10 2010 15:52 Rufio wrote:
I agree. Sometimes they even torture viewers with k-pop. I put it on mute most times now and also avoid the chat screen.

kpop's awesome
김태연 | 정은지 | 아이유 |  한효주 | 이민정 <3 -|||- 소녀시대 에이핑크 사랑해!
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
February 10 2010 07:08 GMT
#38
On February 10 2010 16:02 prototype. wrote:
hey streamers, welcome to the internet


that is NOT an excuse. internet trolls are spoiled delinquents who torrent music and youtube tv episodes and aren't appreciative of all the FREE stuff ppl provide for their slobbering mouths.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
February 10 2010 07:08 GMT
#39
On February 10 2010 16:06 mOnion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2010 15:58 BanZu wrote:
On February 10 2010 15:56 Grobyc wrote:
Oh sorry I'm such a big whiner bro, I'll fix that asap.

You stream?

On February 10 2010 15:56 lazz wrote:
it really doesn't take much effort to just ignore all the retards in chat.

Exactly what I'm thinking!




For all those who think I'm complaining when streaming is a free service, I'm not. I IMMENSELY enjoy the streaming and I try my best not give flak to livestreamers.

But when they start acting like douches that NO ONE SHOULD EVER ACT LIKE, that is a COMPLETELY different matter.

I don't give a shit if you're my friend. If you act like a faggot, I will put you in your place for acting that way. Mostly depending on the situation but what I mentioned is what I would say crosses the line.


its that fantastic use of vocabulary that really drives your point home.

I think all the streamers should stop immediately in response to this garbage. just because its the "internet" doesnt make it okay for people to be ungrateful.

Uh... lol

I'd just like to say that you're missing my point
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
February 10 2010 07:09 GMT
#40
IMO, LIVE REPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 466
Larva 133
Hyun 54
Killer 41
NotJumperer 41
scan(afreeca) 40
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 12
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto124
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1225
edward484
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7555
Coldzera 708
ceh9600
Happy384
crisheroes150
Sick141
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Jankos1050
• Stunt361
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 23m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.