• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:20
CEST 01:20
KST 08:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8828 users

Second pregnant 'man' ? Wtf? - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-27 00:08:41
January 26 2010 23:40 GMT
#61
Bah... already posted
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
January 26 2010 23:46 GMT
#62
On January 27 2010 08:40 meeple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2010 08:05 redtooth wrote:
two words: breast feeding
-____________________-



Aha... this came to me immediately

meeple once again proves he doesn't read the thread before posting.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
January 26 2010 23:48 GMT
#63
They have gone too far.
♞
dcberkeley
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada844 Posts
January 26 2010 23:50 GMT
#64
Wow, you CANNOT tell that they are women by just looking at them. That's pretty impressive.
Moktira is da bomb
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
January 26 2010 23:51 GMT
#65
On January 27 2010 06:44 TeH_Mentalist wrote:
Just like shemales....disgusting. wow lesbians gay pregnant. I don't think there can be anything else they haven't yet done


whoa whoa whoa

shemales are NOT disgusting
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
EvilSky
Profile Joined March 2006
Czech Republic548 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-26 23:52:01
January 26 2010 23:51 GMT
#66
On January 27 2010 06:21 valaki wrote:


I don't really know what to say....Thoughts?

Plenty comes to mind, like "who cares?" or "ewww"
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
January 26 2010 23:51 GMT
#67
On January 27 2010 08:51 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2010 06:44 TeH_Mentalist wrote:
Just like shemales....disgusting. wow lesbians gay pregnant. I don't think there can be anything else they haven't yet done


whoa whoa whoa

shemales are NOT disgusting

Yea wtf!?! Shemales rock!
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
January 26 2010 23:54 GMT
#68
On January 27 2010 07:05 ViruX wrote:
She's not a man argh. Every single one of her cells in her body lack a Y chromosome.


suprise, not every man is XY and every woman XX
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 27 2010 00:08 GMT
#69
On January 27 2010 08:46 redtooth wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 27 2010 08:40 meeple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2010 08:05 redtooth wrote:
two words: breast feeding
-____________________-



Aha... this came to me immediately

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OkcucXIuVI
meeple once again proves he doesn't read the thread before posting.


Sorry... I did read up to page 3 and a half... just didn't scroll down all the way
StarsPride
Profile Joined January 2010
United States364 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-27 00:10:51
January 27 2010 00:08 GMT
#70
i hope they rrealize society wont accept them, and i hope the law puts some bans on shit like this... And if u disagree with me.
Imagine dating them and finding out later on.
I dont know about u guys but i have enough worries going on, i don't want the possibility being that my girlfriend was actually a man. that is just..
o god
I rest my argument
InfC.Pride
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-27 00:15:26
January 27 2010 00:14 GMT
#71
On January 27 2010 09:08 StarsPride wrote:
i hope they rrealize society wont accept them, and i hope the law puts some bans on shit like this... And if u disagree with me.
Imagine dating them and finding out later on.
I dont know about u guys but i have enough worries going on, i don't want the possibility being that my girlfriend was actually a man. that is just..
o god
I rest my argument

agree, imagine how mess up their child's mind will be as he grows
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
January 27 2010 00:15 GMT
#72
On January 27 2010 09:08 StarsPride wrote:
i hope they rrealize society wont accept them, and i hope the law puts some bans on shit like this... And if u disagree with me.
Imagine dating them and finding out later on.
I dont know about u guys but i have enough worries going on, i don't want the possibility being that my girlfriend was actually a man. that is just..
o god
I rest my argument


spoiler: most mtf transgendered are more afraid of tricking you than you tricking them. Revealing to some guy you used to be male on the third date is something that will (and I mean this literally) get you killed.

The truth is mtf transgenderd people basically have to limit their potential partners to either people who are specifically into the community (generally as something of a fetish) or to more normal partners who somehow are fine with it.

Its not an easy life, and tg people deserve sympathy, not disgust.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Khaymus
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States750 Posts
January 27 2010 00:16 GMT
#73
Think I just threw up a little. oh wait...I just threw up alot and it was blood and I died and now im happy I am dead because I never have to see something like that again.
Let them say we lived in the time of Boxer, Emperor of Terran. Let them say we lived in the time of Nal_rA, Dreamer of Protoss. Let them say we lived in the time of Savior, Master of the Zerg.
Hinanawi
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2250 Posts
January 27 2010 00:20 GMT
#74
On January 27 2010 08:02 Zoler wrote:
One thing I do find wierd tho is that first they were lesbians but now they're like gay men? what is this I dont even....


It's not that rare. One of my best friends in high school was a lesbian. I can't remember how the subject came up, but she AND her girlfriend both mentioned that they often wished they were gay guys and that they met eachother online when they cybered with eachother pretending to be gay men.

I'm not making this up.
Favorite progamers (in order): Flash, Stork, Violet, Sea. ||| Get better soon, Violet!
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
January 27 2010 00:21 GMT
#75
On January 27 2010 09:08 StarsPride wrote:
i hope they rrealize society wont accept them, and i hope the law puts some bans on shit like this... And if u disagree with me.
Imagine dating them and finding out later on.
I dont know about u guys but i have enough worries going on, i don't want the possibility being that my girlfriend was actually a man. that is just..
o god
I rest my argument


Thats the most stupid thing ive ever read, and ive read some pretty stupid shit!

If the only reason you date your girlfriend is beceause she has a pussy just ask every woman you meet if shes not a shemale and you wont have problems.

If I dated a girl and found out later shes a shemale I wouldnt care, firstly because I really dont care, and secondly because we should respects people choices and differences.

A relationship is not about a dick meeting a pussy, its about 2 persons connecting into an intimate level.
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Corrupt
Profile Joined August 2009
Bulgaria1312 Posts
January 27 2010 00:26 GMT
#76
No offense dude, but I really look forward into seeing you connecting into an intimate level with a shemale. gg yo.
Just a guy trying to enjoy living in the worst timeline and failing miserably since 1990.
Hinanawi
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2250 Posts
January 27 2010 00:27 GMT
#77
On January 27 2010 09:21 D10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2010 09:08 StarsPride wrote:
i hope they rrealize society wont accept them, and i hope the law puts some bans on shit like this... And if u disagree with me.
Imagine dating them and finding out later on.
I dont know about u guys but i have enough worries going on, i don't want the possibility being that my girlfriend was actually a man. that is just..
o god
I rest my argument


Thats the most stupid thing ive ever read, and ive read some pretty stupid shit!

If the only reason you date your girlfriend is beceause she has a pussy just ask every woman you meet if shes not a shemale and you wont have problems.

If I dated a girl and found out later shes a shemale I wouldnt care, firstly because I really dont care, and secondly because we should respects people choices and differences.

A relationship is not about a dick meeting a pussy, its about 2 persons connecting into an intimate level.


I don't agree with what the guy you quoted said (about stuff like this being illegal etc.), but you can't just assume that just because you wouldn't have a problem with finding out your date was a shemale, that other people shouldn't either. I fully support the right of intersex/transpeople finding loving relationships, but that's something you say up front, you don't hide that shit, seriously. And no, someone is not a bigot if they don't want to date a transgendered person.
Favorite progamers (in order): Flash, Stork, Violet, Sea. ||| Get better soon, Violet!
Saturnize
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2473 Posts
January 27 2010 00:28 GMT
#78
Not impressed. Get a REAL man pregnant then I'll pay attention.
"Time to put the mustard on the hotdog. -_-"
Fearliss
Profile Joined February 2009
United States22 Posts
January 27 2010 00:30 GMT
#79
This is sick.

Two girls change into guys so they can marry each other. Why not just stay girls then?
And then to try for pregnancy. I just don't see how this is possible and how their children can still be proud of their parents.
StarsPride
Profile Joined January 2010
United States364 Posts
January 27 2010 00:34 GMT
#80
if it makes me a bigot to say i wont date a transgendered person id gladly wave that flag around with so much pride
InfC.Pride
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O153
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 486
Hyun 157
ZZZero.O 153
Dota 2
monkeys_forever398
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Liquid`Hasu442
Other Games
summit1g14655
FrodaN1520
JimRising 418
KnowMe219
Livibee208
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV163
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Adnapsc2 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1260
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur578
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 40m
Patches Events
15h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 40m
OSC
23h 40m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.