• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7891 users

WCG USA 2009 Qualifiers - Page 20

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 92 Next
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
May 19 2009 05:26 GMT
#381
turns out he was just a creation of TL.net admins... they've been fucking with us for the past 3 years T_T
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
May 19 2009 06:58 GMT
#382
On May 19 2009 14:19 MoRe_mInErAls wrote:
I don't understand these brackets. Who defeated lastshadow?

Kawaii
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
MoRe_mInErAls
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Canada1210 Posts
May 19 2009 08:52 GMT
#383
On May 19 2009 15:58 selboN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2009 14:19 MoRe_mInErAls wrote:
I don't understand these brackets. Who defeated lastshadow?

Kawaii


Shit hope he doesn't kill himself.
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
May 19 2009 10:46 GMT
#384
On May 19 2009 17:52 MoRe_mInErAls wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2009 15:58 selboN wrote:
On May 19 2009 14:19 MoRe_mInErAls wrote:
I don't understand these brackets. Who defeated lastshadow?

Kawaii


Shit hope he doesn't kills himself.


Fixed.

Assuming we're talking about LastShadow ofc. Little Kiwi can live.



for now...

BTW, Gratz IdrA. It sounds like September will be persistent cheesing of epic proportions. Watch out!
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
May 19 2009 12:02 GMT
#385
On May 19 2009 00:27 Lz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2009 22:35 jhNz wrote:
LzGamer fighting!

#1 post in this thread IMO...


you're welcome
http://twitter.com/jhNz
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
May 19 2009 15:51 GMT
#386
The US needs more Protoss players.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
May 19 2009 18:10 GMT
#387
On May 20 2009 00:51 tonight wrote:
The US needs more Protoss players.


Since PvP is the only matchup I can win, I wholeheartedly agree.
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
May 19 2009 19:01 GMT
#388
On May 20 2009 03:10 Louder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2009 00:51 tonight wrote:
The US needs more Protoss players.


Since PvP is the only matchup I can win, I wholeheartedly agree.

your face
I'm like, the coolest
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
May 19 2009 22:10 GMT
#389
Even though 90% of American's play protoss, but that's neither here nor there.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
May 20 2009 10:12 GMT
#390
Grats Idra =)
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
May 22 2009 00:27 GMT
#391
grats guys can't wait to see who goes this year
Life?
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
May 24 2009 15:49 GMT
#392
Tomorrow is start of next qualifier!

Can't wait to see who I get to pwn first.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
May 24 2009 17:11 GMT
#393
Maybe I'll get past the first round this time.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
May 24 2009 18:17 GMT
#394
--- Nuked ---
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
May 24 2009 20:28 GMT
#395
i really really love when i dont get an email from wcg untill the day before the competition.... i know they are sooooooo busy so i totally understand..........
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
MachineHead
Profile Joined January 2009
United States151 Posts
May 24 2009 20:37 GMT
#396
I don't understand why they don't make the brackets after registration closes. But, at least they tell you your opponent on the day of the tourney, and that's better than not. So I am thankful for that...
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
May 25 2009 15:30 GMT
#397
Where are the brackets?

I have shit to do today and I'd like to know when I have to play so I can arrange accordingly.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
MachineHead
Profile Joined January 2009
United States151 Posts
May 25 2009 17:17 GMT
#398
http://qualify.us.wcg.com/?page=stem&view=schedule&stageid=2685
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
May 25 2009 17:50 GMT
#399
Cool I can rest today.

SEMIH VS EVADE EVENTUALLY GL HF.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7637 Posts
May 25 2009 17:53 GMT
#400
On May 26 2009 02:50 SCC-Faust wrote:
Cool I can rest today.

SEMIH VS EVADE EVENTUALLY GL HF.

evade will crush him badly.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15972
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4692
Other Games
summit1g9033
JimRising 800
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE139
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King88
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 45m
INu's Battles
10h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
Replay Cast
21h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.