
Overlord speed done, massing hydras.
Leta has expo running, builds a bunker. Transiting to bionic. So many wraiths o.O
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
![]() Overlord speed done, massing hydras. Leta has expo running, builds a bunker. Transiting to bionic. So many wraiths o.O | ||
|
Vivi57
United States6599 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7639 Posts
On February 28 2009 18:50 Crunchums wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2009 18:49 Puosu wrote: On February 28 2009 18:49 AttackZerg wrote: just incase you guys can't tell. Luxury has a pretty large lead now. Woah interesting, gah I can't believe how much I'm missing because of lack of knowledge. 2base zerg vs 2base terran, isn't the terran ahead? no | ||
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
| ||
|
Puosu
7081 Posts
On February 28 2009 18:50 AttackZerg wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2009 18:49 Puosu wrote: On February 28 2009 18:49 AttackZerg wrote: just incase you guys can't tell. Luxury has a pretty large lead now. Woah interesting, gah I can't believe how much I'm missing because of lack of knowledge. Don't be an asshole. Those situations unless you are a zerg or terran can be hard to understand for casual gamers. asshole? ![]() I'm serious, your sarcasm detectors are set too high. i'm like D- minus level myself so I have no idea whats going on but the standard stuff. | ||
|
SilverSkyLark
Philippines8437 Posts
| ||
|
JWD
United States12607 Posts
| ||
|
sushiman
Sweden2691 Posts
| ||
|
PhilGood2DaY
Germany7424 Posts
! | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7639 Posts
On February 28 2009 18:52 Puosu wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2009 18:50 AttackZerg wrote: On February 28 2009 18:49 Puosu wrote: On February 28 2009 18:49 AttackZerg wrote: just incase you guys can't tell. Luxury has a pretty large lead now. Woah interesting, gah I can't believe how much I'm missing because of lack of knowledge. Don't be an asshole. Those situations unless you are a zerg or terran can be hard to understand for casual gamers. asshole? ![]() I'm serious, your sarcasm detectors are set too high. I didn't say you were one. I said don't be. Yes this is tl , I refuse to appear romanian at any time. sorry! | ||
|
deathgod6
United States5064 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
Vivi57
United States6599 Posts
| ||
|
Jayme
United States5866 Posts
| ||
|
PhilGood2DaY
Germany7424 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7639 Posts
| ||
|
amorpheus
Bulgaria2144 Posts
too much buffering | ||
|
PhoenixShredds
United States123 Posts
| ||
|
GinNtoniC
Sweden2945 Posts
| ||
|
Vivi57
United States6599 Posts
leta runs his wraiths directly to lux's newly started expo | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Hyuk Horang2 BeSt Stork sorry Pusan Shinee Killer Hyun [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP11 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|