• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7930 users

[OSL] Grand Final: Fantasy v Stork - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 102 103 104 Next
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
October 31 2008 15:43 GMT
#61
Stork 3-0 ezz will be surprized if fantasy takes 1 game
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
Railz
Profile Joined July 2008
United States1449 Posts
October 31 2008 15:51 GMT
#62
On November 01 2008 00:29 Titusmaster6 wrote:
If Stork is to beat Fantasy, it's going to be 3-0. If it comes down to like 2-2, I think he will choke. So he should go in with the mindset that he is already behind 0-2 and need to win 3 games. Anyway I believe in him, Stork fighting!



Pre-game interview will go like this

Stork: " I have a 3-0 game plan"
Fantasy: "Ya? I have a 3-2 gameplay. Scared?"
Did the whole world just get a lot smaller and go whooosh?_-` Number 0ne By.Fantasy Fanatic!
Descent
Profile Joined January 2008
1244 Posts
October 31 2008 15:59 GMT
#63
Good games, please~! Stork & Fantasy fighting!
「 Dream & Future 」 ※ 「 STX SouL 」
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
October 31 2008 16:04 GMT
#64
On October 31 2008 23:43 niteReloaded wrote:
Does fantasy remind anyone of Boxer, no?

God, this has been said as many times as the 1a2a3a joke on Protoss....

On November 01 2008 00:51 Railz wrote:=
Pre-game interview will go like this

Stork: " I have a 3-0 game plan"
Fantasy: "Ya? I have a 3-2 gameplay. Scared?"


Lol, though I find it true, it's either Stork sweeps, gets swept, or chokes 3-2.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
October 31 2008 16:05 GMT
#65
Stork: " I have a 3-0 game plan"
Fantasy: "Ya? I have a 1-3 gameplay. Scared MODAFOKAAA?"
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
October 31 2008 16:19 GMT
#66
On November 01 2008 01:05 ZeroCartin wrote:
Stork: " I have a 3-0 game plan"
Fantasy: "Ya? I have a 1-3 gameplay. Scared MODAFOKAAA?"

Lol, it might even go 3-2 if the series get to 1-2 in favor of Stork.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
SilverskY
Profile Joined September 2008
Korea (South)3086 Posts
October 31 2008 16:27 GMT
#67
It's OK, he loves teamliquid.net
Graphics
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
October 31 2008 16:32 GMT
#68
Stork all kills SKT .
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 31 2008 16:39 GMT
#69
Stork 3-1 Fantasy.

Fantasy cheeses on Medusa, and gets prison raped on every other map.
RIP Aaliyah
Patrio
Profile Joined September 2007
Norway706 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-31 16:40:37
October 31 2008 16:40 GMT
#70
Prediction

Game 1 Fantasy > (P)Stork
Game 2 Fantasy < (P)Stork
Game 3 Fantasy > (P)Stork
Game 4 Fantasy > (P)Stork

Fantasy 3 - 1 (P)Stork
Zerg Bunker
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
October 31 2008 16:51 GMT
#71
FANTASY ALL THE WAY! FAN - TUH - SEE! 3-2
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
October 31 2008 16:58 GMT
#72
3-0 or 3-1 for Stork

Fantasy has a nice run but Stork is way to much PvT for him

Maps aren't imba torwards T either which doesn't help Fantasy's chances. Only thing he has going for him is his amazing T teammates / coaches to help with builds. I predict Stork for this one though.
Deleted User 31060
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
3788 Posts
October 31 2008 17:18 GMT
#73
Stork already won the finals. He has this triple crown down cold.
Peaked at C- on ICCUP and proud of it! @Sunyveil
inlagdsil
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada957 Posts
October 31 2008 17:20 GMT
#74
On October 31 2008 17:43 Wolverine wrote:
I can't believe Fantasy won

I can't believe it either!
There is nothing cuter than a zergling when it has just started taking crack
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
October 31 2008 17:23 GMT
#75
On November 01 2008 02:18 Sunyveil wrote:
Stork already won the finals. He has this triple crown down cold.


Watch MSL Stork vs. Kal
Hi.
kemoryan
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Spain1506 Posts
October 31 2008 17:24 GMT
#76
On November 01 2008 01:04 SilverSkyLark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2008 23:43 niteReloaded wrote:
Does fantasy remind anyone of Boxer, no?

God, this has been said as many times as the 1a2a3a joke on Protoss....


This. And the Stork is gonna win to get his silver again joke.
Freedom is a stranger
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
October 31 2008 17:24 GMT
#77
I remember last MSL, people were like

"ForGG can macro, but Jaedong is just a lot better."
"ForGG robbed us of a Flash-Jaedong Final, Jaedong will rape him."
"ForGG has no chance against one of the players that has the best multi-tasking."

but ForGG 3-0'ed Jaedong.


I kinda see that on Fantasy
"Fantasy isn't known for his TvP, Stork is good in PvT, Stork will own him."
"Fantasy went up against Terrans and a Zerg, he had the easy way, he'll get 3-0'ed."
"Fantasy just got lucky because GGPlay wasn't prepared for the metal TvZ build."

I know that Fantasy hasn't got any good TvP in him and the maps lean towards P, but I believe, Royal Road.

+ Show Spoiler +
Silver Curse >>>>>>>> Legend of Fall




I remember the NaDa Anytime Series it was fall, and I think that NaDa broke the Legend of Fall with his Golden Mouse. No fault with Anytime either because it was one of the greatest series ever. I hope to see a Royal Road vs Legend of Fall now, but with the Legend of Fall declining where last year, we saw Jaedong walk his Royal Road over Stork, I think we will see Fantasy walk his later. I'm not expecting a lame 3-0 win here, I'm expecting a Protoss that is hungry for Gold and a Terran that tore through the rankings and make a commotion in the scene and is now, nearing the completion of his Royal Road.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
October 31 2008 17:25 GMT
#78
On November 01 2008 02:24 kemoryan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2008 01:04 SilverSkyLark wrote:
On October 31 2008 23:43 niteReloaded wrote:
Does fantasy remind anyone of Boxer, no?

God, this has been said as many times as the 1a2a3a joke on Protoss....


This. And the Stork is gonna win to get his silver again joke.

Nope, the Stork joke is just recent, so it gets second.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
imDerek
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1944 Posts
October 31 2008 17:31 GMT
#79
this is kinda like mind vs bisu msl finals season 3 last year
Least favorite progamers: Leta, Zero, Mind, Shine, free, really <-- newly added
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
October 31 2008 17:35 GMT
#80
On November 01 2008 02:24 SilverSkyLark wrote:
I remember last MSL, people were like

"ForGG can macro, but Jaedong is just a lot better."
"ForGG robbed us of a Flash-Jaedong Final, Jaedong will rape him."
"ForGG has no chance against one of the players that has the best multi-tasking."

but ForGG 3-0'ed Jaedong.


I kinda see that on Fantasy
"Fantasy isn't known for his TvP, Stork is good in PvT, Stork will own him."
"Fantasy went up against Terrans and a Zerg, he had the easy way, he'll get 3-0'ed."
"Fantasy just got lucky because GGPlay wasn't prepared for the metal TvZ build."

I know that Fantasy hasn't got any good TvP in him and the maps lean towards P, but I believe, Royal Road.

+ Show Spoiler +
Silver Curse >>>>>>>> Legend of Fall




I remember the NaDa Anytime Series it was fall, and I think that NaDa broke the Legend of Fall with his Golden Mouse. No fault with Anytime either because it was one of the greatest series ever. I hope to see a Royal Road vs Legend of Fall now, but with the Legend of Fall declining where last year, we saw Jaedong walk his Royal Road over Stork, I think we will see Fantasy walk his later. I'm not expecting a lame 3-0 win here, I'm expecting a Protoss that is hungry for Gold and a Terran that tore through the rankings and make a commotion in the scene and is now, nearing the completion of his Royal Road.

Jaedong had shaky ZvT with a notable win against Hwasin who usually chokes, like he did in Game 2 and 4.
Stork has had solid PvT for a very long time.

The maps were crazily imba against zerg. Especially Tiamat.
These maps favor Protoss.

fOrGG is the same age as Jaedong and has just as much experience.
Stork has about four times as much experience as Fantasy.

fOrGG is on the same team as Jaedong and fOrGG is known for his preparation in a BoX series.
Both Fantasy and Stork prepare crazy builds for a series.

fOrGG's TvZ is his best MU percentage wise.
Fantasy-No.

Stork will rape Fantasy eezezzezez.
Jaedong
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 102 103 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1261
Hyuk 463
Bisu 210
Dewaltoss 92
Leta 82
Larva 64
Killer 57
soO 42
EffOrt 40
Yoon 39
[ Show more ]
Sharp 38
ZerO 36
Soma 33
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 16
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 8
Light 1
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Fuzer 129
League of Legends
JimRising 439
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss964
byalli625
kRYSTAL_27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor914
crisheroes250
Other Games
summit1g9247
gofns4367
singsing1380
olofmeister921
ceh9661
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2384
League of Legends
• Rush1106
• Stunt471
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 57m
OSC
12h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.