• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7930 users

[OSL] Grand Final: Fantasy v Stork - Page 103

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 Next
foodontable
Profile Joined June 2006
China341 Posts
November 03 2008 02:40 GMT
#2041
lol i can't believe this thread hit 100 pages... well i guess it's not surprising since it had already hit 8 BEFORE any of the matches started
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
November 03 2008 02:41 GMT
#2042
i loved in the last game when the samsung team brought the champagne early
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
November 03 2008 03:43 GMT
#2043
On November 03 2008 11:41 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
i loved in the last game when the samsung team brought the champagne early

Ahh yeah, they were completely ready. Would have been a big phail if he had lost though, they ciould have celebrated his 2nd place.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 03 2008 03:56 GMT
#2044
On November 03 2008 11:40 foodontable wrote:
lol i can't believe this thread hit 100 pages... well i guess it's not surprising since it had already hit 8 BEFORE any of the matches started


I believe that the Best/July match was even better, (more replys) although I'm not sure...
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-03 05:09:41
November 03 2008 05:08 GMT
#2045
Haha not even close. Best vs July was around 1600. This one is 2000+
Railz
Profile Joined July 2008
United States1449 Posts
November 03 2008 05:44 GMT
#2046
On November 03 2008 14:08 OneOther wrote:
Haha not even close. Best vs July was around 1600. This one is 2000+



Much...MUCH shorter series. The first games took well under 15 minutes, yet the fucking second games received SO many posts; intense games usually bring about the most posts, especially after the game.
Did the whole world just get a lot smaller and go whooosh?_-` Number 0ne By.Fantasy Fanatic!
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
November 03 2008 05:56 GMT
#2047
On November 03 2008 14:44 Railz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2008 14:08 OneOther wrote:
Haha not even close. Best vs July was around 1600. This one is 2000+



Much...MUCH shorter series. The first games took well under 15 minutes, yet the fucking second games received SO many posts; intense games usually bring about the most posts, especially after the game.

Best v julys live reports started on like page 24, these ones started on page 15
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
November 03 2008 06:36 GMT
#2048
On November 03 2008 14:44 Railz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2008 14:08 OneOther wrote:
Haha not even close. Best vs July was around 1600. This one is 2000+



Much...MUCH shorter series. The first games took well under 15 minutes, yet the fucking second games received SO many posts; intense games usually bring about the most posts, especially after the game.

yeah
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10959 Posts
November 03 2008 07:39 GMT
#2049
The only thing i did not like about this OSL finals:

I went to great lengths to not spoil the result because I could not watch it before Sunday. So then I seacherd the games. I thought I may try the site with the livestream. There was no file to watch but scrolling text that started with: Stork won the OSL. AHHHHHHHHHH!
Railz
Profile Joined July 2008
United States1449 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-03 08:28:17
November 03 2008 08:13 GMT
#2050
To avoid spoilers, especially on a major S. Korean news site like TL.net, I find that avoiding threads on high-rated matches to watch without actually wanting to know, your best bet is to wait for the VOD release from TL.net.
Did the whole world just get a lot smaller and go whooosh?_-` Number 0ne By.Fantasy Fanatic!
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
November 03 2008 08:41 GMT
#2051
On November 03 2008 16:39 Velr wrote:
The only thing i did not like about this OSL finals:

I went to great lengths to not spoil the result because I could not watch it before Sunday. So then I seacherd the games. I thought I may try the site with the livestream. There was no file to watch but scrolling text that started with: Stork won the OSL. AHHHHHHHHHH!


You really should just go with Vods. I think they appeared on youtube like 5 hours after the match ended, including the pregame show and post-game ceremony. Pretty happy about that since my stream messed up several times and missed a lot of good stuff.
Meh
strongwind
Profile Joined July 2007
United States862 Posts
November 03 2008 09:17 GMT
#2052
Man, after rereading ManaBlue's Final Edit on our little birdman that could, I remembered just how long I've been rooting for this guy to win it all. I even left a comment from last year about him and how much I've wanted to see him take home a championship.

After seeing him falter so many times in the finals, it really felt like it would never happen. But he hung in there and persevered, finally earning the right to be called a champion! Congrats again Song Byung Goo!
Taek Bang Fighting!
Wolverine
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
138 Posts
November 03 2008 09:44 GMT
#2053
On November 01 2008 20:08 WingSandrockX wrote:
YES

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YES FANTASY

OMGGG!!! FUCKKKKK!!!! YESSS!!!!!!



Sucker
karelen
Profile Joined October 2003
Sweden2407 Posts
November 03 2008 11:10 GMT
#2054
holy crap he actually won
zzzzzz
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
November 03 2008 18:07 GMT
#2055
On November 03 2008 17:41 baubo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2008 16:39 Velr wrote:
The only thing i did not like about this OSL finals:

I went to great lengths to not spoil the result because I could not watch it before Sunday. So then I seacherd the games. I thought I may try the site with the livestream. There was no file to watch but scrolling text that started with: Stork won the OSL. AHHHHHHHHHH!


You really should just go with Vods. I think they appeared on youtube like 5 hours after the match ended, including the pregame show and post-game ceremony. Pretty happy about that since my stream messed up several times and missed a lot of good stuff.


the main problem with watching the vods on youtube is that it makes it pretty obvious how many games there are
so it there are only 3 games and you watch the first one then it's pretty clear who's gonna win the series ><
Kaolla
Profile Joined January 2003
China2999 Posts
November 03 2008 18:12 GMT
#2056
On November 04 2008 03:07 KOFgokuon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2008 17:41 baubo wrote:
On November 03 2008 16:39 Velr wrote:
The only thing i did not like about this OSL finals:

I went to great lengths to not spoil the result because I could not watch it before Sunday. So then I seacherd the games. I thought I may try the site with the livestream. There was no file to watch but scrolling text that started with: Stork won the OSL. AHHHHHHHHHH!


You really should just go with Vods. I think they appeared on youtube like 5 hours after the match ended, including the pregame show and post-game ceremony. Pretty happy about that since my stream messed up several times and missed a lot of good stuff.


the main problem with watching the vods on youtube is that it makes it pretty obvious how many games there are
so it there are only 3 games and you watch the first one then it's pretty clear who's gonna win the series ><


he probably means the vods from the tracker tho... youtube is for n4ps ^^
its me
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 03 2008 18:26 GMT
#2057
On November 04 2008 03:12 Kaolla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2008 03:07 KOFgokuon wrote:
On November 03 2008 17:41 baubo wrote:
On November 03 2008 16:39 Velr wrote:
The only thing i did not like about this OSL finals:

I went to great lengths to not spoil the result because I could not watch it before Sunday. So then I seacherd the games. I thought I may try the site with the livestream. There was no file to watch but scrolling text that started with: Stork won the OSL. AHHHHHHHHHH!


You really should just go with Vods. I think they appeared on youtube like 5 hours after the match ended, including the pregame show and post-game ceremony. Pretty happy about that since my stream messed up several times and missed a lot of good stuff.


the main problem with watching the vods on youtube is that it makes it pretty obvious how many games there are
so it there are only 3 games and you watch the first one then it's pretty clear who's gonna win the series ><


he probably means the vods from the tracker tho... youtube is for n4ps ^^


Sometimes all you have is youtube though.

But yea, the bittorrent tracker that tl.net runs is awesome.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
November 03 2008 18:28 GMT
#2058
More pages!!!!

gogoogogoogog
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
November 03 2008 18:34 GMT
#2059
On November 04 2008 03:07 KOFgokuon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2008 17:41 baubo wrote:
On November 03 2008 16:39 Velr wrote:
The only thing i did not like about this OSL finals:

I went to great lengths to not spoil the result because I could not watch it before Sunday. So then I seacherd the games. I thought I may try the site with the livestream. There was no file to watch but scrolling text that started with: Stork won the OSL. AHHHHHHHHHH!


You really should just go with Vods. I think they appeared on youtube like 5 hours after the match ended, including the pregame show and post-game ceremony. Pretty happy about that since my stream messed up several times and missed a lot of good stuff.


the main problem with watching the vods on youtube is that it makes it pretty obvious how many games there are
so it there are only 3 games and you watch the first one then it's pretty clear who's gonna win the series ><

Jon747 uploads 5 videos for important Bo5s no matter the score.
Jaedong
RamenStyle
Profile Joined September 2004
United States1929 Posts
November 03 2008 21:35 GMT
#2060
On November 04 2008 03:34 Avidkeystamper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2008 03:07 KOFgokuon wrote:
On November 03 2008 17:41 baubo wrote:
On November 03 2008 16:39 Velr wrote:
The only thing i did not like about this OSL finals:

I went to great lengths to not spoil the result because I could not watch it before Sunday. So then I seacherd the games. I thought I may try the site with the livestream. There was no file to watch but scrolling text that started with: Stork won the OSL. AHHHHHHHHHH!


You really should just go with Vods. I think they appeared on youtube like 5 hours after the match ended, including the pregame show and post-game ceremony. Pretty happy about that since my stream messed up several times and missed a lot of good stuff.


the main problem with watching the vods on youtube is that it makes it pretty obvious how many games there are
so it there are only 3 games and you watch the first one then it's pretty clear who's gonna win the series ><

Jon747 uploads 5 videos for important Bo5s no matter the score.

I love it when they just upload 5 folders so you don't know if there are only 3 with a vid or all 5 of them. That really helps to not spoil the result, but I'm just grateful they upload something at all.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1261
Hyuk 463
Bisu 210
Dewaltoss 92
Leta 82
Larva 64
Killer 57
soO 42
EffOrt 40
Yoon 39
[ Show more ]
Sharp 38
ZerO 36
Soma 33
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 16
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 8
Light 1
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Fuzer 129
League of Legends
JimRising 439
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss964
byalli625
kRYSTAL_27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor914
crisheroes250
Other Games
summit1g9247
gofns4367
singsing1380
olofmeister921
ceh9661
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2384
League of Legends
• Rush1106
• Stunt471
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 57m
OSC
12h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.