• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8886 users

Spirit Tournament - Page 11

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
HooHa!
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States688 Posts
September 10 2008 20:17 GMT
#201
I wish the G5 vs Fenix games were working. I kinda have some hopes for fenix.

Cloud has got some balls, and if it was anyone's time to step up and take this tourney its gotta be his. Regardless of the results, hes got the fanciest play. Its Fancy!
Hoo Ra!
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
September 10 2008 22:29 GMT
#202
...still not working for me -.-
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
September 11 2008 02:16 GMT
#203
This more than deserves a comment: It finally works!
Naib
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Hungary4952 Posts
September 11 2008 02:23 GMT
#204
Oh god, ventrilo key clicks! Lameeee. =[

Nice games though, I guess.
Complete the cycle!
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
September 11 2008 02:38 GMT
#205
T_T at commentaries with Diggity. His microphone was SOOOO HORRIBLE I had to mute it, but I was so looking forward to a game with good commentaries with Artosis. I would so much rather have Artosis by himself than with a crap microphone Diggity who blows out my speakers. On top of the fact that Diggity is way less knowledgeable than Chill or Daniel Lee or whatever... T_T I miss Daniel Lee -_- Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am very sad right now.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-11 02:49:13
September 11 2008 02:45 GMT
#206
Was Deska drunk when he played or something... ?
Even Midas and stork combined chokes less...
God Hates a Coward
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
September 11 2008 04:16 GMT
#207
On September 11 2008 11:38 Superiorwolf wrote:
T_T at commentaries with Diggity. His microphone was SOOOO HORRIBLE I had to mute it, but I was so looking forward to a game with good commentaries with Artosis. I would so much rather have Artosis by himself than with a crap microphone Diggity who blows out my speakers. On top of the fact that Diggity is way less knowledgeable than Chill or Daniel Lee or whatever... T_T I miss Daniel Lee -_- Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am very sad right now.

Yeah I agree. Is it just me or do all of the SC2GG commentators (Diggity, Vaul, etc.) not know how to have conversations while commentating? They're so used to giving the play-by-play that when commentating with someone else, they only give play-by-play, very rarely delving into conversation which is where the real analysis takes place. I don't need the play-by-play...I see it in front of my eyes. I listen 'cause I'd like to hear your thoughts. Maybe it's just lack of game knowledge, or maybe it's just commentator nerves. Either way, things need to change. Chill and Daniel Lee are awesome.
Super serious.
operwolf
Profile Joined April 2008
United States324 Posts
September 11 2008 05:04 GMT
#208
On September 11 2008 11:38 Superiorwolf wrote:
T_T at commentaries with Diggity. His microphone was SOOOO HORRIBLE I had to mute it, but I was so looking forward to a game with good commentaries with Artosis. I would so much rather have Artosis by himself than with a crap microphone Diggity who blows out my speakers. On top of the fact that Diggity is way less knowledgeable than Chill or Daniel Lee or whatever... T_T I miss Daniel Lee -_- Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am very sad right now.


This. I was so disappointed to find out diggerty was commentating again.
He'll end up dead, because he'll die.
benjammin
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2728 Posts
September 11 2008 08:40 GMT
#209
Meh, take your Haterade elsewhere. I liked the diggity/Artosis combo. And damn, Fenix should be booking flights to Korea if you ask me. I've been really impressed watching his play, really awesome stuff.
wash uffitizi, drive me to firenze
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
September 11 2008 08:46 GMT
#210
On September 11 2008 17:40 benjammin wrote:
Meh, take your Haterade elsewhere. I liked the diggity/Artosis combo. And damn, Fenix should be booking flights to Korea if you ask me. I've been really impressed watching his play, really awesome stuff.


Absolutely, Fenix should start packing his bags. He's only 16, as well.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-12 18:39:26
September 11 2008 08:55 GMT
#211
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=78517
lol thanks motbob, you're correct
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
September 11 2008 09:01 GMT
#212
On September 11 2008 17:55 Nightmarjoo wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=78024


I think you meant http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=78517
ModeratorGood content always wins.
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
September 11 2008 09:06 GMT
#213
I liked diggity commenting and Fenix playing too. He plays PvZ, PvT, TvP right? Is that allowed on korean leagues?


Artosis! On Ventrilo pres the Setup button and uncheck "Play Key Clicks" ^^ You can also adjust the volume of others on the "Inbound" scroll. You could record some short testing videos with diggity just to make sure you get the volumes right. Because diggity was much loader than you.

But overall the vods are pretty good. Thanks for the hard work to everyone on scforall ^^
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
Artosis *
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States2140 Posts
September 11 2008 09:15 GMT
#214
ok back from the eSTRO workshop. ill get this stuff a bit more organized and fix w/e problems been goin on tomorrow. thx much to ppl who took care of it all while i was away :D Big thanks to both Chill and Diggity who after being asked were making VODs with me within 10 minutes. real fun doing it with those guys they are awesome.

on a side note for the flames:
Whoever said Legionnaire went to top 8 of a 512 man tournament to get pro liscence was correct. Assem was the only foriegner ever to win courage.

ClouD + IdrA are both really really amazing players even if they don't like each other.

The stage is set for iNcontroL again this year. Everyone is absolutely sure he doesn't have a chance (including himself) just as it was last year. Obvious repeat champion.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/Artosis
ReiKo
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Croatia1023 Posts
September 11 2008 10:14 GMT
#215
Idra said something about USA is one of best nations after Korea in SC...

Idra losing to Fenix, G5 losing from Fenix....
plaszczka
Profile Joined August 2007
Poland376 Posts
September 11 2008 10:20 GMT
#216
i'm writing article for the biggest esports site in poland and i would be grateful for one info:
only three games of ro16 had been already played? i mean those in which we can see vods? when will other games be played than?
I apologize for all my english mistakes. I used to write really good senteces in this lenguage, but nowadays, i smoke too much weed and drink too much vodka. So you must forgive me :)
ReiKo
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Croatia1023 Posts
September 11 2008 10:34 GMT
#217
You can download 1.1 week VOD's from TLnet here under vod's section.
plaszczka
Profile Joined August 2007
Poland376 Posts
September 11 2008 10:39 GMT
#218
On September 11 2008 19:34 ReiKo wrote:
You can download 1.1 week VOD's from TLnet here under vod's section.


i was asking about spirit tournament games in op, not osl games, which i already saw
I apologize for all my english mistakes. I used to write really good senteces in this lenguage, but nowadays, i smoke too much weed and drink too much vodka. So you must forgive me :)
ReiKo
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Croatia1023 Posts
September 11 2008 10:52 GMT
#219
Oh sorry, I'm opening 2 topic at one , diffrent tabs

www.scforall.com is site for the vod's, you can download using some software for downloading embed flash video's but I think it's unecessary. Other games will be played soon I don't see there is some exact time, but vod's pop up random on the site, if I'm wrong please correct me.
plaszczka
Profile Joined August 2007
Poland376 Posts
September 11 2008 11:05 GMT
#220
On September 11 2008 19:52 ReiKo wrote:
Oh sorry, I'm opening 2 topic at one , diffrent tabs

www.scforall.com is site for the vod's, you can download using some software for downloading embed flash video's but I think it's unecessary. Other games will be played soon I don't see there is some exact time, but vod's pop up random on the site, if I'm wrong please correct me.


yeah yeah, i know all that stuff. i was just wondering, if all games were already played, but i think hope that you're right, and only those games with vods have been finished and we still must wait for the rest of players TY
I apologize for all my english mistakes. I used to write really good senteces in this lenguage, but nowadays, i smoke too much weed and drink too much vodka. So you must forgive me :)
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 113
TKL 49
CranKy Ducklings28
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM808
IndyStarCraft 151
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 808
Lowko434
mouzHeroMarine 276
IndyStarCraft 151
TKL 49
Rex 43
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46573
Free 4458
Jaedong 1374
BeSt 584
Horang2 397
Soulkey 387
Soma 292
Zeus 245
Hyun 225
Last 144
[ Show more ]
sorry 129
Pusan 84
Mind 81
Shinee 58
Sexy 38
soO 30
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
yabsab 16
ToSsGirL 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5556
Dendi622
XaKoH 439
canceldota57
Counter-Strike
byalli735
Other Games
gofns26835
singsing2160
Coldzera 693
B2W.Neo505
Pyrionflax275
ToD137
QueenE1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• StrangeGG 14
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
• Gemini_19 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV428
League of Legends
• Jankos3439
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 51m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.