
[ASL22] Semifinal A
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SomaBestZerg
20 Posts
https://www.fmkorea.com/index.php?mid=starcraft&category=9602419408&document_srl=10382474124 | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
I’m rooting for whoever can put up more entertaining TvZ games in the finals… | ||
|
SomaBestZerg
20 Posts
On October 05 2026 12:41 Vasoline73 wrote: I think Light is the favorite right? I’m rooting for whoever can put up more entertaining TvZ games in the finals… Of course Light's the favorite: https://eloboard.com/players/32 https://eloboard.com/players/12 | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
On October 05 2026 13:44 SomaBestZerg wrote: Of course Light's the favorite: https://eloboard.com/players/32 https://eloboard.com/players/12 Yeah I don't really follow Rush well enough to know his current TvT prowess. Thank you for the info! | ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5962 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
| ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5962 Posts
On October 05 2026 16:29 Vasoline73 wrote: Man I wish these games were like an hour or two earlier... staying up until 3AM PST is brutal. Afstar1 VODs are always spoiler-free, but nothing beats watching live. Sadly only if you're in Asia games are at a convenient time to watch :/ | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7170 Posts
On October 05 2026 16:29 Vasoline73 wrote: Man I wish these games were like an hour or two earlier... staying up until 3AM PST is brutal. Go sleep brother. there is a chance when you are up again it will be game 3 starting :D | ||
|
tankgirl
Canada535 Posts
hype game hype year hype life | ||
|
chongu
Malaysia2606 Posts
| ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11821 Posts
7 games 1 hour TvT gooooo | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11821 Posts
(I know FanTaSy is looking over the horizon. And is actually watching right now) | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
On October 05 2026 16:44 Peeano wrote: Afstar1 VODs are always spoiler-free, but nothing beats watching live. Sadly only if you're in Asia games are at a convenient time to watch :/ Nothing beats watching LIVE!!!!! On October 05 2026 18:13 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote: Go sleep brother. there is a chance when you are up again it will be game 3 starting :D I'm here for Game 1 at least XD Light fighting but hoping for GGs!!!! | ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5962 Posts
| ||
|
Gorsameth
Netherlands22646 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
| ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5962 Posts
| ||
| ||
![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/images/players/708.jpg)