this runby is so bad for light and he has to gg 2-2
[ASL22] Semifinal A - Page 4
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
this runby is so bad for light and he has to gg 2-2 | ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5962 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
| ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5962 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7171 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
On October 05 2026 20:26 Vasoline73 wrote: Can't recommend any of these games so far lol I'd recommend every game after the 1st one. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
On October 05 2026 20:26 Peeano wrote: I hope Fantasy is learning at least 1 thing from this series. what does he have to learn, he's got the best version of TvT. he's the one who started using vessels in the matchup, dmatrix linebreaks are essential in the lategame. | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7171 Posts
On October 05 2026 20:27 BLinD-RawR wrote: I'd recommend every game after the 1st one. Oddisey was pretty mid ? | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7171 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
On October 05 2026 20:27 BLinD-RawR wrote: I'd recommend every game after the 1st one. I voted "if you have time" for 2-4. I don't think they are bad games, just nothing amazing (IMO... obviously it's extremely high skill level, not talking down.) | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7171 Posts
On October 05 2026 20:29 Vasoline73 wrote: I voted "if you have time" for 2-4. I don't think they are bad games, just nothing amazing (IMO... obviously it's extremely high skill level, not talking down.) When it comes to Terran vs Terran i cant really remember any series better than FlaSh vs Fantasy in the last OSL. | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11821 Posts
On October 05 2026 20:26 Peeano wrote: I hope Fantasy is learning at least 1 thing from this series. probably like "wow, I might actually win an ASL" | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7171 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7171 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7171 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
On October 05 2026 20:36 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote: Well. rush wasnt prepared for wraiths like literally on every single game lol thats rush's problem in general he always prepares one way, and how does it matter when he takes a good fight and has a contain on light now. | ||
| ||