Somehow I feel nervous because it is Storku. I stopped watching streams due to lack of time.
Who has been watching his PvZ streams lately?
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
letian
Germany4221 Posts
Somehow I feel nervous because it is Storku. I stopped watching streams due to lack of time. Who has been watching his PvZ streams lately? | ||
|
gngfn
United States1726 Posts
On January 10 2017 04:52 arbiter_md wrote: Judging by the games on their streams, I think Jd will 3-0 Stork here. Too big difference in play. I also noticed that Jaedong seems to have much much better ZvP on stream, but so far he hasn't been able to show that in official games. The other thing is that Stork's PvZ looked completely pedestrian even at his peak as a player, yet he somehow had a 12-11 record against Jaedong professionally. I think 3-2, but no idea who will clutch it out. | ||
|
ImbaTosS
United Kingdom1732 Posts
Hyped, I hope they show great games!! | ||
|
phosphorylation
United States2935 Posts
The one I have been really waiting for. Don't disappoint me DINOTOSS | ||
|
_Animus_
Bulgaria1064 Posts
Hwaiting! | ||
|
RealityIsKing
613 Posts
He went Afreecan after Jaedong. | ||
|
duke91
Germany1458 Posts
| ||
|
Crisium
United States1618 Posts
| ||
|
thezanursic
5504 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On January 10 2017 09:44 Crisium wrote: The thing about Stork is that anything is possible. He can 3-0 or 0-3 with equal chance. And with anything possible, winning becomes possible most of all. APM, practice, researching goon range, these are crutches. He needs only destiny and fate to forge his way forward, once again as the leader of his race. Stork is the supreme commander. Victory after victory. So what you're saying is cyber core upgrades arent important but forge upgrades are. Thank god for +1 speedlot timings. | ||
|
Dante08
Singapore4188 Posts
| ||
|
darktreb
United States3019 Posts
Hoping for a 5 game series between two of the greats. | ||
|
mierin
United States4943 Posts
| ||
|
ThreeActPlay
United States249 Posts
| ||
|
Descent
1244 Posts
| ||
|
eekmice
United States373 Posts
| ||
|
sM.Zik
Canada2553 Posts
Hope ill be able to stay up until the match! | ||
|
lestye
United States4243 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On January 10 2017 14:48 lestye wrote: I've heard Jaedong preparing super hard for this match on-stream.How hard has Stork trained for this? Well, he was chatting with a bj girl the other day, so, quite a lot? ![]() | ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5928 Posts
I actually want Stork to win, because I think he can give Flash a better challenge than JD currently can. Even if JD is much more deserving, fuck hard work. Flash in an interview once mentioned that he thought it's insulting when they call him talented, because he works so so hard. Well I think just like talent, hard work can only get you so far. (Even if it's mere to wanting to have an excuse for my own shortcomings). So go talent! Stork <3 As for Flash he is my prime example of what happens when talent meets hard work. Or is he an example when through hard work you can become talented? Hmmmm... | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6723 FrodaN2333 fl0m781 mouzStarbuck386 KnowMe275 ToD232 JimRising ArmadaUGS127 Mew2King46 Railgan31 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Adnapsc2 • Letter146 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|