On January 10 2017 18:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
wow the place is packed, glad I stayed up for this one
wow the place is packed, glad I stayed up for this one
well duh, its the TBLS effect
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
On January 10 2017 18:45 KingofdaHipHop wrote: wow the place is packed, glad I stayed up for this one well duh, its the TBLS effect | ||
|
[[Starlight]]
United States1578 Posts
On January 10 2017 18:22 Grettin wrote: HYPE Hell to the yeah. ![]() | ||
|
ZidaneTribal
United States2800 Posts
| ||
|
RHoudini
Belgium3628 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51695 Posts
| ||
|
Kleinmuuhg
Vanuatu4091 Posts
| ||
|
FlaShFTW
United States10567 Posts
| ||
|
Hall0wed
United States8486 Posts
| ||
|
thezanursic
5504 Posts
| ||
|
Xxio
Canada5565 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
woody60707
United States1863 Posts
| ||
|
valaki
Hungary2476 Posts
On January 10 2017 19:05 Heartland wrote: why do I have to be at fucking work?! I'm at work too and watching it lol | ||
|
classicyellow83
United States2393 Posts
![]() | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On January 10 2017 19:06 classicyellow83 wrote: JiYoo is watching you stork!! ![]() What is wrong with her eye ![]() | ||
|
Draconicfire
Canada2562 Posts
On January 10 2017 19:07 The_Red_Viper wrote: What is wrong with her eye ![]() Her shoulder is bugging me more tbh. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
On January 10 2017 19:05 Heartland wrote: why do I have to be at fucking work?! I get to watch at work. | ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt Larva Soma ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2079 B2W.Neo1050 Beastyqt580 Mlord290 Hui .230 Livibee204 Liquid`VortiX138 KnowMe113 ArmadaUGS107 Mew2King78 elazer77 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)15 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|