• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7960 users

(D/C rank) man vs machine TeamLeague - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-08 14:46:13
April 08 2016 14:43 GMT
#81
In my past experiences with better bw ai, they still have the defect that, if a worker attacks, they will throw everything after that worker and chase him. Has it been figured out how to avoid that behaviour? Or is it illegal, or legitimate against an ai?
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
LetaBot
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
Netherlands557 Posts
April 08 2016 15:49 GMT
#82
On April 08 2016 23:43 Dazed_Spy wrote:
In my past experiences with better bw ai, they still have the defect that, if a worker attacks, they will throw everything after that worker and chase him. Has it been figured out how to avoid that behaviour? Or is it illegal, or legitimate against an ai?



Top bots can deal with a worker rush. There are still some bots that can be defeated if you send in (almost) all your initial worker units though.
If you cannot win with 100 apm, win with 100 cpm.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10393 Posts
April 09 2016 05:23 GMT
#83
Still haven't heard back from Blackbeard1718.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
LetaBot
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
Netherlands557 Posts
April 09 2016 12:37 GMT
#84
On April 09 2016 14:23 Jealous wrote:
Still haven't heard back from Blackbeard1718.



He is usually on the BWAPI IRC around 21:00 CEST. I will mention it to him.



I am currently on ICCUP, but afk for 30 minutes.
If you cannot win with 100 apm, win with 100 cpm.
LetaBot
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
Netherlands557 Posts
April 09 2016 13:25 GMT
#85
LightningStrike is now the captain of team North America, Blackbeard1718 will still be the one to report the results to defiler.ru
If you cannot win with 100 apm, win with 100 cpm.
LetaBot
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
Netherlands557 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-09 14:46:07
April 09 2016 14:45 GMT
#86
PSA: If you played all your games against a team, but still have to put in replays in the defiler.ru system ( so basically, when you have to play versus a team with less than 4 players). You can simply fill in the rest of the replay wins with other random replays and post the actual results in this thread.



Case in point: LetaBot's team won with TYR defeating mpasteven. The first replay is this match being played. The other 3 replays are just replays from TYR on the SSCAI ladder.
If you cannot win with 100 apm, win with 100 cpm.
KatjaKean
Profile Joined August 2015
Hungary59 Posts
April 10 2016 20:12 GMT
#87
We at Matepp92's team are having a bit of trouble organizing our match with pebble444. He called off the first timeslot he gave, Friday 20:30, and was a no-show for the second timeslot, Saturday 20:30. Since then, he hasn't responded to the PM we sent.

pebble444, if you are reading this, please respond so that we can set up a time.
Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur - Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
April 10 2016 21:16 GMT
#88
On April 11 2016 05:12 KatjaKean wrote:
We at Matepp92's team are having a bit of trouble organizing our match with pebble444. He called off the first timeslot he gave, Friday 20:30, and was a no-show for the second timeslot, Saturday 20:30. Since then, he hasn't responded to the PM we sent.

pebble444, if you are reading this, please respond so that we can set up a time.


Sorry man; i m online now if want to play
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
April 10 2016 22:21 GMT
#89
Tomorrow 22:00 CEST?
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
KatjaKean
Profile Joined August 2015
Hungary59 Posts
April 10 2016 23:15 GMT
#90
Ok, I'll be here tomorrow 22:00 CEST, and I'll see who else I can collect from our team.
Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur - Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound
The Intrepid
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada205 Posts
April 11 2016 00:59 GMT
#91
Actually, could you report results in spoiler tags? I mean, this thing will get casted one day, right?
Ontological imperative holds that my losses occurred only in imagination.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10393 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-11 01:59:07
April 11 2016 01:58 GMT
#92
On April 11 2016 09:59 The Intrepid wrote:
Actually, could you report results in spoiler tags? I mean, this thing will get casted one day, right?

I'm sure LetaBot or someone else will keep track of progress on the Liquipedia page ^^

Also, I REALLY want to face one of those newfangled AI. That's really what I signed up for! Hopefully the stars, Ws and Ls align.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
LetaBot
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
Netherlands557 Posts
April 11 2016 02:41 GMT
#93
On April 11 2016 09:59 The Intrepid wrote:
Actually, could you report results in spoiler tags? I mean, this thing will get casted one day, right?



Results are reported on defiler.ru

If you don't want to be spoiled, simply don't open the full bracket.

On April 11 2016 10:58 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2016 09:59 The Intrepid wrote:
Actually, could you report results in spoiler tags? I mean, this thing will get casted one day, right?

I'm sure LetaBot or someone else will keep track of progress on the Liquipedia page ^^

Also, I REALLY want to face one of those newfangled AI. That's really what I signed up for! Hopefully the stars, Ws and Ls align.



Watch the first game of

Bots operated by LetaBot #2 vs fischei

on defiler.ru


Quite an interesting match
If you cannot win with 100 apm, win with 100 cpm.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10393 Posts
April 11 2016 03:25 GMT
#94
On April 11 2016 11:41 LetaBot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2016 09:59 The Intrepid wrote:
Actually, could you report results in spoiler tags? I mean, this thing will get casted one day, right?



Results are reported on defiler.ru

If you don't want to be spoiled, simply don't open the full bracket.

Show nested quote +
On April 11 2016 10:58 Jealous wrote:
On April 11 2016 09:59 The Intrepid wrote:
Actually, could you report results in spoiler tags? I mean, this thing will get casted one day, right?

I'm sure LetaBot or someone else will keep track of progress on the Liquipedia page ^^

Also, I REALLY want to face one of those newfangled AI. That's really what I signed up for! Hopefully the stars, Ws and Ls align.



Watch the first game of

Bots operated by LetaBot #2 vs fischei

on defiler.ru


Quite an interesting match

+ Show Spoiler +
Rep #1

Haha 2600 vs. 130 apm!

8 hatches @ 8 minutes @_@ Sauronzerg?

Hmm, the management aspect is good, except it is supply blocked and racked up 1100/900 @10 minutes.. No bueno.. But neustadt economy so low...

Those storm dodges at the third! And the natural falls! Wow that was so brutal!! Jeez, I'm scared now...

Gonna look at game 2 now.

That drone micro @2:20, so pro..

I wonder what those lings running outside the natural are doing? Waiting for probe scout?

Expands to another main, interesting.

Looks like fischei, after obsing the last game, has found this bot's weakness ^^ 4 gate speed all-in incoming?? Hacker overlords see all though...

Zerg's simcity leaves much to be desired.. Expands to the OTHER main! So greedy!!

Panic lings not very effective vs. +1 Zealots! However, fischei is losing control... 175 apm struggling to keep up with 4000+ hahaha. Had to kill pylon to let archons out, while Zerg is still being greedy at top left... Army is going there, but this backstab??! Nope, Zerglings are baffled by the walls and forget they are not Ultras and can fit in nearly every damn crack...

Looks like this Zerg's greed got the best of it, should have adapted once it saw all those gates! Fischei looking like a strong player here ^^ GGs.


Thanks! Very cool.



"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
RedW4rr10r
Profile Joined January 2010
Switzerland749 Posts
April 11 2016 16:49 GMT
#95
Also, I REALLY want to face one of those newfangled AI. That's really what I signed up for! Hopefully the stars, Ws and Ls align.

Yea, that's the basically like the only reason I signed up for this, too. Thought it was pure Human vs. Machines. Instead I had to face a human in the first round
Rip & Tear until it is done!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10393 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-11 17:18:50
April 11 2016 17:18 GMT
#96
On April 12 2016 01:49 RedW4rr10r wrote:
Show nested quote +
Also, I REALLY want to face one of those newfangled AI. That's really what I signed up for! Hopefully the stars, Ws and Ls align.

Yea, that's the basically like the only reason I signed up for this, too. Thought it was pure Human vs. Machines. Instead I had to face a human in the first round

If it doesn't work out and you don't match up with an AI team before you exit or win the competition, perhaps you can sign on at the times LetaBot has made known that he will be on to play matches and ask him for a game or two off the books? ^^ That's my plan, at least.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
RedW4rr10r
Profile Joined January 2010
Switzerland749 Posts
April 11 2016 17:27 GMT
#97
On April 12 2016 02:18 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2016 01:49 RedW4rr10r wrote:
Also, I REALLY want to face one of those newfangled AI. That's really what I signed up for! Hopefully the stars, Ws and Ls align.

Yea, that's the basically like the only reason I signed up for this, too. Thought it was pure Human vs. Machines. Instead I had to face a human in the first round

If it doesn't work out and you don't match up with an AI team before you exit or win the competition, perhaps you can sign on at the times LetaBot has made known that he will be on to play matches and ask him for a game or two off the books? ^^ That's my plan, at least.

Indeed that is a good plan But facing bots within the tournament will kinda be more interesting^^
Rip & Tear until it is done!
LetaBot
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
Netherlands557 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-11 18:56:26
April 11 2016 18:55 GMT
#98
On April 12 2016 02:27 RedW4rr10r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2016 02:18 Jealous wrote:
On April 12 2016 01:49 RedW4rr10r wrote:
Also, I REALLY want to face one of those newfangled AI. That's really what I signed up for! Hopefully the stars, Ws and Ls align.

Yea, that's the basically like the only reason I signed up for this, too. Thought it was pure Human vs. Machines. Instead I had to face a human in the first round

If it doesn't work out and you don't match up with an AI team before you exit or win the competition, perhaps you can sign on at the times LetaBot has made known that he will be on to play matches and ask him for a game or two off the books? ^^ That's my plan, at least.

Indeed that is a good plan But facing bots within the tournament will kinda be more interesting^^



You can always add my ICCUP account ( LetaBot ) and /w me when I am online. I usually let my bot play 21:00 - 23:00 CET when I am online.

edit: not today though. Usually I am online on Wednesday at that time.
If you cannot win with 100 apm, win with 100 cpm.
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
April 11 2016 19:40 GMT
#99
On April 12 2016 03:55 LetaBot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2016 02:27 RedW4rr10r wrote:
On April 12 2016 02:18 Jealous wrote:
On April 12 2016 01:49 RedW4rr10r wrote:
Also, I REALLY want to face one of those newfangled AI. That's really what I signed up for! Hopefully the stars, Ws and Ls align.

Yea, that's the basically like the only reason I signed up for this, too. Thought it was pure Human vs. Machines. Instead I had to face a human in the first round

If it doesn't work out and you don't match up with an AI team before you exit or win the competition, perhaps you can sign on at the times LetaBot has made known that he will be on to play matches and ask him for a game or two off the books? ^^ That's my plan, at least.

Indeed that is a good plan But facing bots within the tournament will kinda be more interesting^^



You can always add my ICCUP account ( LetaBot ) and /w me when I am online. I usually let my bot play 21:00 - 23:00 CET when I am online.

edit: not today though. Usually I am online on Wednesday at that time.


I added you too to friends list.

Playing our game(s) in 20 minutes for the tour
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
April 11 2016 20:23 GMT
#100
game played
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM651
TKL 227
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 651
ByuN 228
TKL 227
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28705
Calm 3333
Shuttle 1362
Horang2 487
Soulkey 225
Rush 181
firebathero 130
Mind 74
Zeus 63
hero 51
[ Show more ]
Shine 44
Hyun 39
Free 35
sorry 25
Trap 23
ToSsGirL 21
Sexy 20
Aegong 18
Killer 18
PianO 18
Terrorterran 18
JYJ 17
Bale 16
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
HiyA 12
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6865
Dendi1449
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
fl0m3894
Fnx 552
x6flipin455
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
ChuDatz34
Other Games
singsing1981
Liquid`RaSZi1475
ceh9516
Beastyqt511
Khaldor315
crisheroes257
C9.Mang0251
Livibee220
dupreeh214
420jenkins193
IndyStarCraft 121
QueenE103
Trikslyr96
Dewaltoss80
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 11
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3339
• WagamamaTV487
League of Legends
• Nemesis2829
• TFBlade505
Other Games
• Shiphtur891
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 8m
INu's Battles
18h 8m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 8m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.