• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:57
CEST 19:57
KST 02:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8852 users

D Ranks Teamleague Season 6 - Page 11

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 37 Next All
Iway
Profile Joined December 2011
France163 Posts
June 09 2014 16:31 GMT
#201
Our WeMadeFox like pro terran rolster and i would like to send this message to all the lazy and weak "teams" whose players will quickly regret to have left their sandboxes so young.


[image loading]
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
June 09 2014 16:41 GMT
#202
On June 10 2014 00:50 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 23:25 BisuDagger wrote:
Go Team DeSPA!


[image loading]

DeSPA gonna win this season.


why can't you just be a normal weeabo and only watch moeshit? come on man
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Kenexio
Profile Joined May 2014
Hungary2 Posts
June 09 2014 17:43 GMT
#203
Qikz, i have a little bit problem. :S
I applied as Protoss and you wrote Terran next to my ICCup name. Please change it!
Thank you.

I'm iT.Deuce, D+ ranked Protoss player.


I'm in this group:

n.stop)Qikz
n.stop)okee.z

iT.Duece

AtomicArchon
Bisudagger

n.stop)Jello
Reuental
sgs.Mauddib
MicroMacro(OD)
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
June 09 2014 18:06 GMT
#204
On June 10 2014 02:43 Kenexio wrote:
Qikz, i have a little bit problem. :S
I applied as Protoss and you wrote Terran next to my ICCup name. Please change it!
Thank you.

I'm iT.Deuce, D+ ranked Protoss player.


I'm in this group:

n.stop)Qikz
n.stop)okee.z

iT.Duece

AtomicArchon
Bisudagger

n.stop)Jello
Reuental
sgs.Mauddib
MicroMacro(OD)

Yes, we need a deeper protoss lineup!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
June 09 2014 18:40 GMT
#205
Fixed, you were listed as T on the draft for some reason :p
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
June 09 2014 22:11 GMT
#206
How did you scoop up 2 Protoss?
My master plan to avoid any and all PvP's has been foiled!
Foiled, I say!
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
ruypture
Profile Joined May 2014
United States367 Posts
June 09 2014 22:53 GMT
#207
I'm late to the party but if anyone wants to pick up a player I'm Ruypture on ICCup.

ID: Ruypture
Race: Zerg
Current Rank: D
Max Rank: D+
어윤수|이신형|이재동|이승형
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
June 09 2014 23:07 GMT
#208
I'm so "bad" now.. iccup has become really difficult. Where I once was touching D+ I am now wallowing in D- keyboard rank land. T.T
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
June 09 2014 23:39 GMT
#209
On June 10 2014 08:07 hp.Shell wrote:
I'm so "bad" now.. iccup has become really difficult. Where I once was touching D+ I am now wallowing in D- keyboard rank land. T.T

I'm far worse.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 10 2014 02:11 GMT
#210
bisudagger fight~
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
June 10 2014 02:44 GMT
#211
So games will start start the Saturday after this, which is the 21st.

Full map order/lineups/etc. update should be ought soon.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Jerki
Profile Joined June 2014
Canada1 Post
Last Edited: 2014-06-10 04:43:32
June 10 2014 04:40 GMT
#212
ICCUP Name; ASUS_Jerki
Skype; live:cevoguyman
rank d-/d
race z
i just started, but I did play SC2 and got to med diamond, if that counts as anything?
I do love broodwar, i played it when i was little, and i just wanna get someone good at it,
1v1 fs irl m8
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-10 04:47:09
June 10 2014 04:45 GMT
#213
On June 10 2014 11:44 L_Master wrote:
So games will start start the Saturday after this, which is the 21st.

Full map order/lineups/etc. update should be ought soon.



It's Time!

edit.
For the late sign ups, I'm sure if L_master can figure out which were the next two teams on the draft, then we can pick up the late sign ups into the DRTL. Better late than never!
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
ijustlost
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
United States45 Posts
June 11 2014 04:19 GMT
#214
can i late sign up?
for the overmind
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
June 11 2014 04:20 GMT
#215
On June 10 2014 11:44 L_Master wrote:
So games will start start the Saturday after this, which is the 21st.

Full map order/lineups/etc. update should be ought soon.


the one weekend I'm gone for a family visit. Well then Eric
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2667 Posts
June 11 2014 09:15 GMT
#216
I am so tempted to play bw, even installed the iccup launcher and everything. (mainly because of the showmatch at HSC 9)
Have to get into platinum in sc2 for another tournament and dunno if BW will help me, will watch this teamleague though
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
June 11 2014 14:45 GMT
#217
On June 11 2014 18:15 gTank wrote:
I am so tempted to play bw, even installed the iccup launcher and everything. (mainly because of the showmatch at HSC 9)
Have to get into platinum in sc2 for another tournament and dunno if BW will help me, will watch this teamleague though


Why not play as well? It's the best time to play since you will have consistent practice partners and have a team that can teach you.
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2667 Posts
June 11 2014 16:10 GMT
#218
I thought you can't join anymore?
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
June 11 2014 16:56 GMT
#219
On June 12 2014 01:10 gTank wrote:
I thought you can't join anymore?


Yeah you can, it's just we did the draft. I'm sure anyones welcome to join I think.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2667 Posts
June 11 2014 17:49 GMT
#220
Well then, I haven't even played one ladder match, also have to get some builds to learn ^^
Will be here when I am a bit more prepared
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 383
UpATreeSC 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1185
actioN 472
BeSt 208
Dewaltoss 145
firebathero 98
Zeus 71
Trap 36
zelot 27
soO 27
ToSsGirL 24
[ Show more ]
Sexy 23
Bale 22
JYJ 21
Shine 19
NaDa 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2135
Dendi746
420jenkins157
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1168
Fnx 727
x6flipin361
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6544
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu773
Other Games
Beastyqt733
B2W.Neo592
ceh9506
byalli344
KnowMe176
ArmadaUGS162
C9.Mang0148
Khaldor133
TKL 116
BRAT_OK 79
Trikslyr54
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• StrangeGG 61
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Nemesis3758
• TFBlade964
Other Games
• Shiphtur342
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 3m
Stellar Fest
19h 3m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.